Province:  Live in Ratchaburi, vaccinated in Bangkok

Date:   22 Jun

Location (name of hospital or other)  Phayathai 2

Are you over 60/chronically ill? (Yes/No) over 60

How did you register?   thailandintervac

Vaccination received (yes/no) yes

If yes,  Type of vaccine :   Sinovac

If no, Reason not vaccinated:  N/A

Second shot scheduled for 20 Jul  (1 month)

I did not have any side effects at all.  If I did not know I received the vaccination I would not have known.

Wife:

Province:   Live in Ratchaburi, vaccinated in Bangkok

Date:  22 Jun

Location (name of hospital or other)  Bang Sue Station 

Are you over 60/chronically ill? (Yes/No) over 60

How did you register?  Mor Phrom

Vaccination received (yes/no)  She was first scheduled to receive vaccination at local govt hospital on 11 Jun, appointment was cancelled(ran out of vaccine) and told they would call her later.  When we called Phayathai 2 to verify my appointment(above) we asked if she could get one too at the same time.  They gave her a number to call for Bang Sue.  When we called that number they asked if she had registered via Mor Phrom, which she had.  They scheduled her for a shot on the same day I was getting mine, 22 Jun.  On 28 Jun she received a call from the local govt hospital to come in on 2 Jul for vaccination.  We told them she already got it.

If yes,  Type of vaccine :  Astrazeneca

If no, Reason not vaccinated:  see above

Second shot scheduled for 22 Sep (3 months)

Her side effects were soreness and a lump at the injection site.  Headache and she had some numbness around her lip area.  Went away after 4-5 days.

Edited by rwill
  • Like 2

I was vaccinated at Fang Hospital Chiang Mai Province on 24 June with AstraZeneca after previously registering at the hospital.

I am 71 years old with no underlying problems.

Vaccine date was delayed by about 2 weeks

Service at the hospital was excellent and very professional and given a date of 16 September for second shot.

No priority given to Thais over non Thais.

Other expat friends treated the same

• Like 1

Just now, StevieAus said:

I was vaccinated at Fang Hospital Chiang Mai Province on 24 June with AstraZeneca after previously registering at the hospital.

I am 71 years old with no underlying problems.

Vaccine date was delayed by about 2 weeks

Service at the hospital was excellent and very professional and given a date of 16 September for second shot.

No priority given to Thais over non Thais.

Other expat friends treated the same

Missed the side effects next day felt generally unwell and tired but nothing serious

Province: Bangkok

Date: 28-6-2021

Location (name of hospital or other) Chaopaya Hospital

Are you over 60/chronically ill?  70, very good health

How did you register? though the company of a friend of a friend. Joined the staff. Paid 2 x 880 dosage + 2 x 250 hospital services

Vaccination received (yes/no) yes

If yes,  Type of vaccine : Sinopharm, first dosage, next one in 3-4 weeks.

• Haha 1

Province: Prachuap Khiri Khan

Date:  various

Location (name of hospital or other) Prachuap Khiri Khan General Hospital, Hua Hin General Hospital

Are you over 60/chronically ill? (Yes/No) YES. 70. COPD.

How did you register?  Unable to register at hospitals. Turned away. Also registered at multiple online places including Thaiintervac. Heard nothing from anyone.

Vaccination received (yes/no) NO

If yes,  Type of vaccine : 

If no, Reason not vaccinated: 

At my local hospital repeatedly turned away. Told very clearly Thais first. Thais only.

One time I was in a queue to register. Younger and healthier looking Thais in the queue getting registered. An elderly, obviously in poor health expat, a few people in front of me, was turned away. I too was turned away. Also turned away at Hua Hin General. Again told Thai's only. A spokesperson there told me to go to a private hospital for a vaccine.

Province:  Bangkok

Date:   29/6/2021

Location (Phyathai2) 

Are you over 60/chronically ill? (Over 60/Not Chronic) 

How did you register? ThailandIntervac.com

Vaccination received (yes/no) Yes

If yes,  Type of vaccine : AstraZeneca 

Booked June 6th and chose June 29th for 2 pm.  Was advised by text the day before that it was still a go, arrived at 1:00 pm and it took 1 hour and 15 minutes including 30 minute post vaccine observation time.  Very well organized as others have said.  You immediately get in the "assembly line" and move rapidly from station to station with them calling your assigned number you get at station 2.  They have set it up so that nobody can jump the cue on you (including from when you arrive at the elevator on the main floor) so I don't think it  matters if you arrive early or at the appointed time, it will take the same amount of time end to end. 

I'm also from Pattaya not Bangkok but it doesn't matter.  Also, your given what you signed up for too. 

After the jab had a very slight headache in the night that was gone by morning, plus just a heads up but no alcohol for 1 week after the jab.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am in pattay,registered online,thailandintervac,went 29th june,the whole process was brill very simple in the hospital,(phyathai2)had AZ, felt great till 12 hours after,arm hurt head felt like it was going to exsplode,all my joints aching.hope it goes away soon.next one 21st sept

• Like 1

Province: BKK

Date: 24 June

Location (name of hospital or other): Ploenchit Centre (Mitrphol)

Are you over 60/chronically ill? (Yes/No): No

How did you register? I have Social Security card through my company.

Vaccination received (yes/no): Yes 

If yes,  Type of vaccine :  AZ

Success in Ko Samui, Suratthani

Province: Suratthani

Date:  June 27th

Location (name of hospital or other) : Samui Tourism School

Are you over 60/chronically ill? (Yes/No) Yes

How did you register? Via the vaccine.smartsamui.com system (has to be approved by Immigration Dept)

Vaccination received (yes/no) YES

If yes,  Type of vaccine : Astra Zeneca

If no, Reason not vaccinated: n/a 

A very well-organised day for farang vaccinations.  Some sources say 1,500 people were vaccinated on June 27th.  All ages.  Part of preparing Samui for the tourism 'sandbox' starting July 15th.  June 28-30 also vaccinations for non-Thais -- including Myanmar, etc workers on Samui.  All good stuff

Second shot appointment September 19th (12 weeks)

June 27th appointment screen shot:

IMG_7166 2.jpg

• Like 1

Province:     BANGKOK

Date: 6/22 11 AM

Location (name of hospital or other)       Chulabhorn  Hospital--Laksi, BKK

Are you over 60/chronically ill? (Yes/No)       73    Heart attack  7 years ago

How did you register?         ThailandIntervac

Vaccination received (yes/no)        YES

If yes,  Type of vaccine :       Astrazeneca 

If no, Reason not vaccinated:     NA

Wife's father had appointment,she asked is my husband  still in system we cannot get past 1st page to see apointment date. They said yes he is and could have came in 3 weeks ago he over  70.    Dad and I both shot with AZ right then  ,wife schedualled in 2 weeks.  Staff  and nurses pleasnt and helpful ---nurses gentle with shot.        Dad no side affects,   me----12 hrs later chills/shaking ,  temp, ach all over.  Drank a cold coke with 1 tab Ibuprofen. Wife put cold compress on my head, fell asleep.  Woke up at 7 AM  and felt fine.

199341867_758278141510409_5304377360095529065_n.jpg

338104.jpg

Edited by Tony125
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Province: Phuket

Date: 27/6/2021

Location (name of hospital or other) Phuket Orchid Resort, Kata. (run by Chalong Hospital)

Are you over 60/chronically ill? (Yes/No) No

How did you register? Phuket Must Win web site

If yes,  Type of vaccine : AZ

The vaccination site was very well run, got there early ushered through each stage by the hospital staff or volunteers, no issues took about one hour. Overall I was very impressed seem to have the whole system down perfect. I had minor affects afterwards, possibly more psychological than  real. The only surprise was the amount of young from people Myanmar and the Philippines as only AstraZeneca was available? 

I live in Pathum Thani and I am 77 years old without illness

On 10 June I was in the process of online registration (using passport) at www.thailandintervac.com and I asked my Thai wife which of the 4 hospitals in BKK I should chose.  But she told me that Thai authorities just announced that from 14 June we could go the hospitals in the province where they have our medical data.......so I stopped the registration.

On 15 June we went to Thammasat University Hospital at 15' drive from where we live and where we undergo our yearly checkups :  my wife got registered but we are still waiting for her appointment /  I was refused because only Thai people could be registered

My wife got now registered at our Bangkadi branch of Pathun Thani City hall to receive a Sinopharm vaccine but is still waiting for an appointment (Pathum Thani used its own budget which should be loss of face for the national government)

I tried to reopen my account with www.thailandintervac.com but we all know that it is waiting to be updated (not enough vaccines)

I have no clue how to be vaccinated in the near future.

2 minutes ago, Rawairat said:

Province: Phuket

Date: 27/6/2021

Location (name of hospital or other) Phuket Orchid Resort, Kata. (run by Chalong Hospital)

Are you over 60/chronically ill? (Yes/No) No

How did you register? Phuket Must Win web site

If yes,  Type of vaccine : AZ

The vaccination site was very well run, got there early ushered through each stage by the hospital staff or volunteers, no issues took about one hour. Overall I was very impressed seem to have the whole system down perfect. I had minor affects afterwards, possibly more psychological than  real. The only surprise was the amount of young from people Myanmar and the Philippines as only AstraZeneca was available? 

Earlier on in the vaccinations AstraZeneca was reserved for the over 60 or medical condition sufferers and Sinovac was given to everyone else.  That's no longer the case.  In the case of phuket.win (Phuket Must Win website) whatever happens to be available is given out without regard to age or medical condition.  For your first jab you will be given whichever is available.  For your second jab, you will get whatever you got for your first jab.

15 minutes ago, skatewash said:

Earlier on in the vaccinations AstraZeneca was reserved for the over 60 or medical condition sufferers and Sinovac was given to everyone else.  That's no longer the case.  In the case of phuket.win (Phuket Must Win website) whatever happens to be available is given out without regard to age or medical condition.  For your first jab you will be given whichever is available.  For your second jab, you will get whatever you got for your first jab.

The Thai girlfriend still had the option when she went yesterday, but looking at the appointment sites it appears as though there is a lot more AZ available for Thais as well. It seems like they are running out of Sinovac now, maybe waiting for more supplies. The amount of sites available for foreigners this morning to get the AZ was down to one, Laguna from 3 when I applied, according to a friend who logged in today.

• Like 1

On 6/16/2021 at 3:51 PM, Mister T said:

Province: Ubon Ratchathani

Date: 16 June

Location (name of hospital or other) (Ban Lao Suea Kok )

Are you over 60/chronically ill? (Yes/No) 60+

How did you register? Mor Phrom + pink ID

Vaccination received (yes/no) No

If no, Reason not vaccinated: No vaccine

Was not really expecting any jabs, thanks A nut in. None for the locals as well. Staff were full of apologies at not contacting me on Mor Phrom to advise not to come, I did receive a lot of generic covid health messages though. They registered me manually at the injection centre and said they would call when jabs are up and running.

True to their word, called on Friday and said appointment was 0900 Wednesday. Arrived about 0845 and was done and dusted within an hour. Very well organised and I was treated exactly the same as the locals. Only thing that annoyed me was when I asked about a 16 week wait and not 12. Doctor got terse and said you in Thailand, not other country.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

People aged 75 and over can get vaccinated at Bang Sue Grand Station in Bangkok, from today until July 18th, without registration,

UNQUOTE

Do you think I can try to go there : I am 77 and staying here since many years with Non Imm O visa?

Province: Prachuap Khiri Khan

Date:  16 June 2021

Location (name of hospital or other) Prachuap Khiri Khan General Hospital, Hua Hin General Hospital

Are you over 60/chronically ill? (Yes/No) YES. 72. Type II Diabetes and fat.

How did you register?  Tried to register at HHH (Hua Hin Hospital) on 16 June; told use the government web site.

Vaccination received (yes/no) NO

If no, Reason not vaccinated: No vaccine.

Additional information: My primary care is at Praram 9 Hospital in Bangkok.  As a disabled veteran I use the U.S. Dept. of Veteran Affairs, Foreign Medical Program.  Answer to my query:

Jun 3, 2021, 8:49 AM
Praram 9 hospital

Praram 9 hospital sent June 3 at 8:49 AM
As of the moment, the Thai FDA is currently approving and waiting for importing the vaccine. Therefore, we can’t provide you the information on the covid-19 vaccine including the availability of vaccine, process, brand, price, and manufacturer. If there are any updates, we will hurry to inform you.

Terry C., a few miles south of Hua Hin

• Sad 1

18 hours ago, bradiston said:

22nd June

Payathai 2 Hospital, Bangkok

Sinovac 1st jab

Thailandintervac

Heart condition

2nd jab 20th July

Well organised, many people, almost exclusively farang, distancing and health checks, very well administered.

Maybe slightly off topic, but I've also booked myself a last quarter Moderna jab with Bangpakok. Not sure if it's still available, but the link was

https://bpkconnect.com/ecommerce/vaccine

• Like 1

Province:  Saraburi
Date:  1 July 2021
Location (name of hospital or other): Kaeng Khoi Hospital
Are you over 60/chronically ill? (Yes/No): Yes
How did you register?:  Failed online. Personal contact. Confirmation notification by mail. (Early May)
Vaccination received (yes/no): No
If no, Reason not vaccinated:  No vaccine on hand. (Local demand for AZ is approx 30 persons per day according to supervising nurse. )

Edited by mayview

4 hours ago, bradiston said:

Maybe slightly off topic, but I've also booked myself a last quarter Moderna jab with Bangpakok. Not sure if it's still available, but the link was

https://bpkconnect.com/ecommerce/vaccine

Congrats! If possible could you elaborate the terms of possible refund/transfer etc. that would be very helpful, along with what kind of receipt you got hold of as proof of payment? Thanks a million.

Province: BKK

Date: 6th June (a guess)

Are you over 60/chronically ill? 65/fit

How did you register? https://thailandintervac.com

Vaccination received Yes

If yes,  Type of vaccine : Sinovac

Edited by Surelynot

18 hours ago, fvw53 said:

People aged 75 and over can get vaccinated at Bang Sue Grand Station in Bangkok, from today until July 18th, without registration,

UNQUOTE

Do you think I can try to go there : I am 77 and staying here since many years with Non Imm O visa?

You should certainly try.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, watthong said:

Congrats! If possible could you elaborate the terms of possible refund/transfer etc. that would be very helpful, along with what kind of receipt you got hold of as proof of payment? Thanks a million.

I got a full Visa receipt, name of merchant, etc etc, which I won't post here as I'd have to redact half of it, an SMS message confirming the booking with a booking reference number, and also the venue, and I think an email, but not sure. I had registered in advance, so it was a very easy, one mobile page form, just name, age, passport number etc. Nothing onerous! I will have to wait for a date, but it's a booster jab, so no hurry!

Re refund, as far as I'm concerned I wouldn't expect one if I cancelled. There is a red letter warning that none will be given before you pay, but I think if THEY cancel the government has already made a statement along the lines of, they will refund you in that case.

The reason I liked this offer, rather than say, the Pattaya Memorial Hospital one @ 4000 THB, is that I could book one jab at 1200 THB, and pay the doctor's fee on the day. It's not a huge amount to write off if I change my mind. They are a very large hospital group, to boot.

27 minutes ago, bradiston said:

I got a full Visa receipt, name of merchant, etc etc, which I won't post here as I'd have to redact half of it, an SMS message confirming the booking with a booking reference number, and also the venue, and I think an email, but not sure. I had registered in advance, so it was a very easy, one mobile page form, just name, age, passport number etc. Nothing onerous! I will have to wait for a date, but it's a booster jab, so no hurry!

Re refund, as far as I'm concerned I wouldn't expect one if I cancelled. There is a red letter warning that none will be given before you pay, but I think if THEY cancel the government has already made a statement along the lines of, they will refund you in that case.

The reason I liked this offer, rather than say, the Pattaya Memorial Hospital one @ 4000 THB, is that I could book one jab at 1200 THB, and pay the doctor's fee on the day. It's not a huge amount to write off if I change my mind. They are a very large hospital group, to boot.

Thanks for the report, very detailed and helpful. Much appreciated. 
What I was curious to know was the steps of making payment. I logged onto my local health care group earlier this morning when it was still up, and after registration they gave you their bank account number for funds transfer, and then right below was a button to click to proceed if and when you have proof of payment. So my guess was that before proceeding any further, you've got to make payment somehow, then come back with proof ready to show/scan/upload when continuing onto the next step. Was that same how it went with you?

[If you could PM me that'll be great, I'm afraid this is off Sheryl thread topic.]