Digital Ministry warns of false claim of pork fat in COVID-19 vaccines

webfact

1 hour ago, bradiston said:

No. It's just Covid-19 is a free for all, conspiracy theorists' dream come true.

well said. 

you are right, sir.

pork fat. spielberg couldn't make this stuff up.

it's outta hand.

Edited by covidiot

Has this ever been raised with regard to the polio vaccine, the measles vaccine, the flu jab, and any one of a million other vaccines? No. It's just Covid-19 is a free for all, conspiracy theorists' dream come true.

African Green monkey kidney (Vero cells) is the animal product used to cultivate COVID/Flu for vaccines.

No pork as far as I know ........... but is African Green Monkey kidney Halal/Kosher/etc.?

Edited by BritManToo
  • Haha 2

Has this ever been raised with regard to the polio vaccine, the measles vaccine, the flu jab, and any one of a million other vaccines? No. It's just Covid-19 is a free for all, conspiracy theorists' dream come true.

Presuming this isn't more fake news

https://health-desk.org/articles/are-there-any-covid-19-vaccines-that-use-pig-fat-or-pork-products

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, webfact said:

The ministry’s Anti-Fake News Centre said the Department of Disease Control (DDC) pointed out that the information is false, as the DDC has thoroughly inspected the ingredients in both types of vaccines and found no trace of pork fat.

Considering the high number of "animal products" that go into the regular Flu jab, I wouldn't be surprised about what's in Covid vaccines as that is closely related to Flu.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You gotta love the Anti-Fake News committee lending further credence to odd rumblings by giving them further exposure.

Most were probablyunaware of this rumor, but now.

You can't teach this level of stupid.

• Like 1

On 5/31/2021 at 9:41 AM, mikebell said:

Meanwhile in other real news, it was reported today that hospitals are stretching supplies to make 12 jabs out of ten vials...

Think you've got your volumes confused a bit.

Can you show this real news source??

I think they are struggling to catch people now who "publish fake news".

Before, they put you straight into prison but now, just empty threats.

Bet they don't like that people become smarter and are able to use the internet without any trace.

If they just could cut Facebook, line and all the other social media platforms.

2 hours ago, hotchilli said:

Considering the high number of "animal products" that go into the regular Flu jab, I wouldn't be surprised about what's in Covid vaccines as that is closely related to Flu.

If it's not pork it's other animal fat (lipids).

Noticed this in a report about possible replacement of animal products in Covid vaccine with vegetable products.

Covid vaccine is not vegan. Seriously!

(applies at least for the m-RNA vaccines!)

BioNTech/Pfizer and AstraZeneca both approved in Saudi Arabia. Bet they would have found if there is pork components contained.

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Frankly, as a vegetarian, I make sure my tom yum is not made with chicken broth. I'd have serious objections to an vaccines having animal products of any kind. (No foetal foreskins don't trouble me at all!)

Anybody have some reliable sources on this?

8 hours ago, sammieuk1 said:

More fake news what vaccine would that be ????

"""BANGKOK (NNT) - The Digital Economy and Society Ministry has warned people not to believe or share news and Internet posts which claim that the Sinovac and AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccines contain pork fat.""""

Last line...Sinovac and AstraZeneca COVID 19...

4 hours ago, mikebell said:

Meanwhile in other real news, it was reported today that hospitals are stretching supplies to make 12 jabs out of ten vials; maybe they are just adding water?

That direction should have more to do with more careful draws on the syringe, in other words, using every last drop. Vials have slight excess amounts as a margin. Similar directions have been made in other countries. This is not ideal, naturally.

I don't suggest you speculate about adding water.

Edited by Fromas
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, BritManToo said:

African Green monkey kidney (Vero cells) is the animal product used to cultivate COVID/Flu for vaccines.

No pork as far as I know ........... but is African Green Monkey kidney Halal/Kosher/etc.?

Confirmed safe sir

spacer.png

21 hours ago, overherebc said:

Think you've got your volumes confused a bit.

Can you show this real news source??

BKK Post yesterday/day before.  Tried to find it but don't know how to find past editions.  

22 hours ago, jippytum said:

Personally i wouldn't care if there was some pork fat in the vaccine as long as it cured the virus.

There must be some 10kg of it in the UK vaccines, judging by the wives out enjoying the sun on UK beaches yesterday.