Trat: Governor is not forcing students to wear school uniform for online lessons

webfact

What the governor meant was that this would be a good idea to help students focus on their studies at home. He had no intention of forcing anyone to wear uniform at home he just felt that it would help students.

Now that there is alot of negative publicity, and his insane, unhinged, backward, super tradition bound, administration encouraged, dinosaur comments were seen all over the world, he really, really did not mean it.

Uh, hum a na, hum a na, hum a na. Mmmmm. Well. Uh. I was misunderstood.

It was taken out of context.

The news reporters were not listening carefully. Oh, it was recorded? The recording is wrong. Fake news. 

This job is more complicated than I thought it was going to be. When I was appointed, they told me it was a bit like working a franchise. 

I am really alot more modern and progressive than I appear.

I am actually alot smarter than it would appear, and I am sorry only that the statements made me appear so dumb, and out of touch with reality. I am not sorry for making the statements, as that would mean I had some humility, and was capable of self reflection, which I am not.

Jeez. this media stuff is way over my head, and it really annoys me that I can be called out on my constant mistakes. 

Edited by spidermike007
  • Like 1

I have two children, 16 and 10 yrs old. The youngest is at a private primary school. Yesterday was the first day of online learning. It didn't go so well using "Google Meet" so the lesson used "Line app" and it lasted all of 12 minutes! Today is a holiday and could and should of been used as an education catch-up day, but no. No mention of any term discounts on the fees either. My eldest has no online lessons organised and I pay for her "Intensive English Program." Why oh why worry about uniforms...  

• Like 1

You mean tourists will not have to wear a uniform while visiting Thailand, Hurray!! Just about everybody else is wearing one in this country. I don't know if I have to salute or do the Wai.