Thailand will open to tourism in mid-October

snoop1130

It would be great if Thailand produced a MRNA vaccine on a level with Biotech /Pfizer but its not easy. Curevac just had a failure. I think partnering with Bayer. Curevac still have another in the offing with GSK. UK 

Keep the people under control by gelling lies, fake news etc. People are trained to believe this <deleted> because it is the Governement.Still talking with Pfizer, Moderna, J&J Astra.. why??? is it not time to order instead of talking??? No quarantine for tourists.. If they do the same as the sandbox it is another name for the same..He getting crazier by the day.. Get rid of this man. The cases are going up and up  or does he not know about the DeltaWhat does he know in fact? He even doesn't know that the country want to get rid of this man

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, snoop1130 said:

Phuket, the country’s premier tourist resort, will be the first to open up on July 1

Aside the article has numerous contradictions re: number of Vax the rest of it is just hot air by the man himself .. 

Will the eggs on face be enough to make a massive Spanish omelette or will the P M be gurning like a Cheshire cat that just ate the budgie .. stay tuned for the next gripping installment of

" Phuket Sandbox will it fly or die ? " 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, snoop1130 said:

October 15, visitors from local and abroad can travel in Thailand without any quarantine providing that they have been fully vaccinated.

Right.... Just like Phuket will be opened, with a few hoops to jump..... 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, smedly said:

That whole piece is careless deluded nonsense 

sounds to me like he is willing to throw this whole country under a bus regardless 

With pleasure...

2 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Siam Bioscience is one of the 25 companies given licenses to produce AstraZeneca for local use and export. Since December of last year, the Thai company has produced millions of doses but they were all for export.

You sure about that?

Given they were still getting approval from AZ in April, I find this highly unlikely, if not a blatant lie.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, lolalol said:

What I really love about this gov is its consistency...

Consistent...b....s......

Nice day to throw this one onto the public scrap heap -- the day Thailand records a record high number of COVID deaths, and the same day the country's capital Bangkok records a record number of new COVID cases.

Timing is everything in the world....

1 hour ago, DLock said:

You sure about that?

Given they were still getting approval from AZ in April, I find this highly unlikely, if not a blatant lie.

That's the first time I've ever heard that claim as well.... that they had millions of export doses sent out dating back to December???

"Since December of last year, the Thai company has produced millions of doses but they were all for export."

5 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

the Prayut government announced last Wednesday that Thailand will be open for tourists to visit within 120 days. This would mean that by the morning of October 15, visitors from local and abroad can travel in Thailand without any quarantine providing that they have been fully vaccinated.

What time in the morning…

sarcasm alert 

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Haha 1