Phuket officers ordered to police the bridges for COVID travellers

webfact

3 minutes ago, canopus1969 said:

They do like their little parades – do I spy an Admiral there ?

No no, that's 2 triple admirals, lovely in white.

I hope there's a team on stand by to spread out starched/perfectly folded brilliant white handkerchiefs on their chairs before they sit down. 

1 hour ago, Surelynot said:

Surely this was all planned in detail as part of the sandbox scheme..........this reads as if someone has suddenly gone holy ß***.........."what about all people coming and going across the bridges?"

Don't forget the small boat docking locations scattered around the island - and what ever else the romans did for us ..................LOL

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Surelynot said:

Surely this was all planned in detail as part of the sandbox scheme..........this reads as if someone has suddenly gone holy ß***.........."what about all people coming and going across the bridges?"

Well, if the plod do their Job, thats the bridges sorted.

Now to concentrate on the Airport, Sea Ports and any other means of entry or exit .

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, colinneil said:

Welcome travelers to camp Colditz.????

We hope you enjoy your stay, just remember, no drinking, no parties, no fraternizing with the locals, but we wish you happiness.????????????

More uniforms in that photo than the first day of arrivals.. I wonder what scared people off?

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Surelynot said:

I can't speak for others but that's exactly how it appears to me.

It won't be any of those leading officers who will be doing any of this anyway.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, colinneil said:

Welcome travelers to camp Colditz.????

We hope you enjoy your stay, just remember, no drinking, no parties, no fraternizing with the locals, but we wish you happiness.????????????

'no fraternizing with the locals'

If I come through this route my wife may join me so there's never going to be any fraternising with the locals. Well not the female ones under 40 which is who I assume you were referring to.  ????

• Confused 1

8 hours ago, Geoffggi said:

Don't forget the small boat docking locations scattered around the island - and what ever else the romans did for us ..................LOL

I'm sure I read that entry points for water based entry aren't ready yet.  I'm not sure if that's due to lack of thought or a possible easy entry for VIPs.

5 hours ago, Cake Monster said:
10 hours ago, Surelynot said:

Well, if the plod do their Job, thats the bridges sorted.

Now to concentrate on the Airport, Sea Ports and any other means of entry or exit .

If only they had sorted it before the horse bolted.

• Haha 1