Another lockdown being considered by CCSA

webfact

So, what's the Czar's current game plan?

1. Won't lockdown = let's let it spread unchecked,

2. Won't order 120 million competent vaccines (just doing dribs and drabs of a few million) = let's get "herd immunity" the old-fashioned way i.e. everyone just get it.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

18 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

Mainly by people who will not be affected by them!

Ikr. It's old guys living off their pensions whose incomes and day to day lives won't change with or without stricter restrictions.

Everybody gotta sacrifice so they can drink one more beer, watch one more movie, and sit on one more patio watching the world go by one more time.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

regardless how many lock downs they have they all will have the same ending as they are not done properly, so one more one less it's all same same.... when a fruit tree is not producing what it was intended to do, the best and easy solution is to cut the roots off 

(Sarcasm and double meaning)

Edited by Mavideol

3 minutes ago, Whale said:

If they would just OK booze online ordering and delivery again I would not care, I would be happy to lock myself down as long as they want.

Just go to makro and buy a box of your favourite beer

• Sad 1

What are the infection numbers in Phuket now?  Not the foreigners coming in, but the locals living / residing there.  Prayut came into close contact with an infected person so there must be more ... how many?

Why aren't these numbers being announced (or did I miss this stat?)?

Yes keep announcing weeks ahead of time they gonna lock down the place so it gives all the people infected time to leave and spread it I would truly love to be vaccinated the only problem in Thailand is owners can’t seem to get it TAT

Just now, J Town said:

When they locked down tight the first time, it appeared to work very well. Reported cases went to zero, no hospitalizations, done and done. Then they reopened the borders without preparing a national vaccination campaign and now we're worse off then we were at the beginning.

The borders were only opened to Covid free people .

I expect that the previous zero cases reported was because of lack of people being tested 

• Confused 1

Just now, Mac Mickmanus said:

The borders were only opened to Covid free people .

I expect that the previous zero cases reported was because of lack of people being tested 

We were locked down for a solid six weeks, far beyond the incubation period. For all practical purposes, Covid was eradicated.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The Cipher said:

Ikr. It's old guys living off their pensions whose incomes and day to day lives won't change with or without stricter restrictions.

Everybody gotta sacrifice so they can drink one more beer, watch one more movie, and sit on one more patio watching the world go by one more time.

I think they may be concerned because they are at risk of severe Covid symptoms.

• Like 1

Just now, SuwadeeS said:

... but if everybody is vaccinated. Nobody can get symptoms

Another misconception. A vaccination prevents the majority of recipients from deadly symptoms, most of the vaccines prevent 100% hospitalizations. You can still have symptoms after getting the jab and you can still transmit the virus. Until people understand that, we'll never stomp out Covid.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1