Government refutes claim Sandbox project a failure

webfact

No body thought that this sandbox will be perfect, (ok, some did) but the sandbox could serve as a learning curve for future destinations, the question is would nay one out there to learn, rectify and implement what have learned from mistakes and do things right... 

Edited by ezzra
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Following a review under the recommendation on the gradual lifting of the temporary restrictions on non-essential travel into the EU, the Council updated the list of countries, special administrative regions and other entities and territorial authorities for which travel restrictions should be lifted. In particular, Rwanda and Thailand were removed from the list and Ukraine was added to the list.

https://www.consilium.europa.eu/en/press/press-releases/2021/07/15/covid-19-council-adds-ukraine-and-removes-two-countries-from-the-list-of-countries-for-which-travel-restrictions-should-be-lifted/

So now if you are a EU tourist you cannot return home? 

Edited by NCC1701A
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

"he said they should be evaluated in terms of economic stimulus, public health implementation and sustainable support for local businesses and communities"

based on these parameters, the number of tourists and money spent being so much less than was predicted means it is a failure

In my experience with working with thais, done fast so they can claim it is done is more important than done right

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

So now if you are a UK tourist you cannot return home? 

I heard a rumour that the UK left the European Union a few months ago.  Something called ... was it ... "Brexit"? If true, the news would be irrelevant to the UK tourist.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Oxx said:

I heard a rumour that the UK left the European Union a few months ago.  Something called ... was it ... "Brexit"? If true, the news would be irrelevant to the UK tourist.

thanks i meant to say EU. 

14 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

thanks i meant to say EU. 

You can go back home but certain measures might apply such as quarantine. As far as I know no EU country is like Australia denying access to even its own citizens.

Travel restrictions apply to foreign citizens travelling from those countries on the list.

Edited by rabang
  • Like 2