Who will never vaccinate except if forced to for visa reasons ? and do you think that they will force us ?

1 hour ago, EVENKEEL said:

Howard Stern, JHC. Troll on.

29 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

How low can you get quoting stern, pleaseeee. You guys are losing what little creditability you have. Troll on.

Why are you replying twice to the same post? If you're feeling confused and disoriented maybe it's time to consult a health care professional and maybe get a Covid vaccine at the same time. Good luck!

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Golden Triangle said:

This is for all you antivaxxers, you don't seem to realise that although you refuse to join society as a whole & use the hackneyed phrase ' we don't know how this will affect us in years to come ', yet you want to go to bars, use the shops that I or my mrs use, go get a massage, go to the gym or cinema or a 100 other things that people like to do.

Well I don't want you spreading the foul disease anywhere near me thanks and prefer you stay in the confines of your room, condo or house, shop online and drink alone at home, because you are all social lepers.

And I really am a believer that immigration should ensure your compliance by refusing to extend your stay in the kingdom if you refuse to conform to society and get the necessary 2 shots, unless it's a one shot vaccine of course.

I agree with everything in your post and would only change one thing. Instead of saying "....because you are all social lepers." I would say "....because you choose to be social lepers.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

I'm for people having a choice, I'm for people who have had covid not needing the jabs. I'm for people making up their own minds. I'm taking the jabs, certainly doesn't mean I'm going to get on a soapbox and preach for the miracle vaccine. But you continue on, it's time for a stroll on the beach.

The typical reply from an anti vaxxer. It's my choice. Guess what? Legally,it's been decided it's not your choice.

We're in the middle of a global pandemic that has already killed millions. Just because you've had covid doesn't mean you can't get it again and spread it around. Buy you already know this.

You're already on a soapbox preaching anti vaccine nonsense. Many of your posts and links have been removed.

Please, take that stroll. The world will be better off.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

21 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Listen to yourself, because I'm hesitant to praise a vaccine that has only been around for months you call me an antivaxxer and then you quote stern to back up your point of view. 

Your motto is you're either witt me or agan me partner. 

I have not quoted Stern, that was someone else.

The quality and accuracy of information is not diminished because someone of a lesser accepted intellectual background repeats what reputable experts state. 

That was your flaw in suggesting the information was flawed because Stern delivers the message.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, chessman said:

Would you prefer quotes from the leading doctors, epidemiologists and researchers from just about every university and health service in the world?

because you couldn’t have missed those but you still seem unconvinced.

Well, he already explicitly rejected the advice of actual experts, saying that just because they wear white lab coats, that doesn't mean they should be trusted.  Obviously a serious case of double think. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

On 9/23/2021 at 10:33 PM, Tanomazu said:

I have been educated to postgraduate level at a highly respected UK university. How about you?

I had actually way above written 2900%, so yes, you found a typo, you can keep it. If that is what your argument rests on, it's very poor.

Lol, in the post above you, I literally wrote 7.5% died. So you're basically saying you have no arguments at all? Okay.

Wasting your time I fear.

The problem with provaxxers is that you can't convince them no matter what you say. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

On 9/24/2021 at 10:32 PM, Golden Triangle said:

Well I don't want you spreading the foul disease anywhere near me thanks and prefer you stay in the confines of your room, condo or house, shop online and drink alone at home, because you are all social lepers.

If you are that concerned perhaps it is you that should stay in the confines of your room, condo or house, shop online and drink alone at home, because the vaccine apparently doesn't stop one becoming infected or spreading it.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Golden Triangle said:

I'm well aware of that, I'll soon have my 2nd jab and won't therefore be at a bigger risk, if I do catch it then hopefully I'll only be unwell but not dead which is preferable ( as far as I'm concerned ) my main point being that there are people who intend to not get vaccinated and still want the benefits of society.

Have you considered that they are as fearful of the potential side effects of the vaccine which have apparently included death, as you are of not being vaccinated? Far as I know, death was not a ( likely ) potential complication of any other vaccine commonly used by humans prior to corona, with apparently some exceptions that were corrected to make safe to use.

IMO it's up to those that want everyone to take it to convince everyone that a/ it's safe, or b/ that they will be taken care of/ compensated in the event of serious complications. So far I'm not aware of anything other than fear being used to convince people to take it against their will.

I'm against anything that smacks of coercion, rather than persuasion.

• Sad 2