Who will never vaccinate except if forced to for visa reasons ? and do you think that they will force us ?

5 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Oh, there has been posts calling unvacced murderers, some wish death upon them. If you were to have the statistics of the reason behind getting vaccinated, I'll bet you it's to avoid death and serious illness and not for other's sake. If they were honest.

I can’t disagree with that.

I certainly feel more comfortable with the risks now that I am vaccinated - thus from a personal level I’m more comfortable travelling around. 

That said, I understand the key reasons for vaccination is to protect society on a whole... hence mass vaccination is also important. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, placeholder said:

And your comments explains why there are so many anti covid vaxxers out there. Apparently, they live in opposite-world.

Apparently so. 

You're just going to have to get on with your life.  This thing is never going away. 

We are all going to catch Covid-19 sooner or later.   Some will die and some won't. 

If you already been vaccinated why do you even care? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

4 minutes ago, lucky2008 said:
17 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

Are you being deliberately dumb or do you really not understand ?

I really don't understand.

Why is an unvaccinated person is a threat to someone that has already been vaccinated. 

Second, why do you even give a sh#t? 

I think you may have found your first side effect of taking the vaccine.... Its an intolerance of unintelligent anti-vaxxers !!! 

The vaccines are imperfect and do not provide 100% protection..... Now, I could explain it further for you, but I still can’t understand it for you....

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Oh, there has been posts calling unvacced murderers, some wish death upon them. If you were to have the statistics of the reason behind getting vaccinated, I'll bet you it's to avoid death and serious illness and not for other's sake. If they were honest.

Well, yeah, that's why I got vaccinated, to avoid death and serious illness.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

Not sure why some have such a hatred of people exercising personal choice.

Because you're putting other people's lives at risk. Stop reading the right wing media outlets. They're putputting all our lives at risk.

FYI. The Supreme Court has already ruled jabs can be mandatory if in support of saving lives.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, richard_smith237 said:

I think you may have found your first side effect of taking the vaccine.... Its an intolerance of unintelligent anti-vaxxers !!! 

The vaccines are imperfect and do not provide 100% protection..... Now, I could explain it further for you, but I still can’t understand it for you....

Enough with the insults Richard. 

Please do explain further and tell me something my <deleted> doesn't know. 

You might actually make a difference to someone who's undecided.  

Give it a go! 

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Jeffr2 said:

Because you're putting other people's lives at risk. Stop reading the right wing media outlets. They're putputting all our lives at risk.

FYI. The Supreme Court has already ruled jabs can be mandatory if in support of saving lives.

Mandatory like the men in haz mat year will strap you down and jab you. Is that what you stating?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, lucky2008 said:

If someone asks a question and they veer off your Fauci narrative you automatically think they're trolling.

You don't have all the answers Jeffrey, I'm sorry. 

Just let people people live jezzz...

Your last sentence is exactly the reason why getting vaccinated is a good idea!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Mandatory like the men in haz mat year will strap you down and jab you. Is that what you stating?

Sadly, for many anti vaxxer nuts, it may take just that. We're all in this together. Unfortunately.

1 minute ago, lucky2008 said:

If someone asks a question and they veer off your Fauci narrative you automatically think they're trolling.

You don't have all the answers Jeffrey, I'm sorry. 

Just let people people live jezzz...

You've hahad this answered many times. To bring it up again is just trolling.

Or like another member mentioned above:

Are you being deliberately dumb or do you really not understand ?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

joe's handing out covid bucks like candy, jobs will be obsolete soon.

As usual you trumpets are....ahem, since my mom raised a polite boy let's just call it "economical with the truth":

U.S. leading indicator points to further economic recovery in July

United States Economic Forecast 3rd Quarter 2021

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, lucky2008 said:

No, this has never been answered. 

It’s been answered many many times here.

but here you go again.

The vaccines significantly reduce your chance of catching Covid, getting seriously ill and death but do not eliminate those things.

If many people are unvaccinated then there will be greater spread, more cases and thus the risk for all is greater. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Phoenix Rising said:

As long as your personal choice affects my life I'll reserve the right to dislike anti-vaxxers and support mandatory vaccination.

Howard Stern put it bluntly and accurately:

"When are we gonna stop putting up with the idiots in this country and just say it's mandatory to get vaccinated? F--- 'em, f--- their freedom. I want my freedom to live," he said.

Howard Stern to anti-vaxxers: 'You had the cure and you wouldn't take it'

What he said.

How low can you get quoting stern, pleaseeee. You guys are losing what little creditability you have. Troll on.

• Sad 2

6 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

How low can you get quoting stern, pleaseeee. You guys are losing what little creditability you have. Troll on.

EVENKEEL - You are in the anti-covid-vaxx camp yet use the credibility of Howard’s Stern to oppose covid vaccines because he supports them ???  

It’s not really a strong position. 

I would like to see a string anti-covid-vax point, but haven’t yet in any of these thread.

The closest is long term safety but is really debunked by the fact that the vaccines are out if our system quickly. 

Edited by richard_smith237
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

EVENKEEL - You are in the anti-covid-vaxx camp yet use the credibility of Howard’s Stern to oppose covid vaccines because he supports them ???  

It’s not really a strong position. 

I would like to see a string anti-covid-vax point, but haven’t yet in any of these thread.

The closest is long term safety but is really debunked by the fact that the vaccines are out if our system quickly. 

Listen to yourself, because I'm hesitant to praise a vaccine that has only been around for months you call me an antivaxxer and then you quote stern to back up your point of view. 

Your motto is you're either witt me or agan me partner. 

Edited by EVENKEEL

1 minute ago, chessman said:

Would you prefer quotes from the leading doctors, epidemiologists and researchers from just about every university and health service in the world?

because you couldn’t have missed those but you still seem unconvinced.

I'm for people having a choice, I'm for people who have had covid not needing the jabs. I'm for people making up their own minds. I'm taking the jabs, certainly doesn't mean I'm going to get on a soapbox and preach for the miracle vaccine. But you continue on, it's time for a stroll on the beach.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1