Who will never vaccinate except if forced to for visa reasons ? and do you think that they will force us ?

On 9/24/2021 at 5:22 PM, EVENKEEL said:

Listen to yourself, because I'm hesitant to praise a vaccine that has only been around for months you call me an antivaxxer and then you quote stern to back up your point of view. 

Your motto is you're either witt me or agan me partner. 

Pfizer has now received full approval after many millions of jabs. There have been many studies and few adverse incidents.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, robblok said:

I am pro vax but see this happening too. Not fun but its the best we can do. Maybe better vaccines will be made. But a flu shot has to be taken every year too. So its not that uncommon just annoying. Plus they only give a limited protection against infection (more for hospital use) but at least 50%. Too bad that those antivaxxers don't get vaccinated. Every lil bit helps. 

One happy result of Covid and mRNA vaccines is that flu vaccines and others may receive updates with much higher efficacy, so lower death rates.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, robblok said:

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/science/article/covid-19-may-impair-mens-sexual-performance

Seems people who had covid can have six times more chance on erection problems. Suddenly all antivaxers in Thailand will take the vaccine ????

Any chance that even though you don't have covid, the vaccine will help? Fingers crossed.

• Like 2

On 9/27/2021 at 10:55 PM, Jeffr2 said:

From what I've read, because most of the world hasn't been vaccinated, there's a very significant chance for variants. Perhaps some really deadly ones.

With the pervasiveness of Delta, chances are that a new variant would mutate from Delta. Most of the time it would not overtake Delta, but this event cannot be ruled out. Vaccinating the world with strong vaccines ASAP would be sensible, but US & G7 haven't figured out how to accomplish this. Sad.

• Like 2

On 9/26/2021 at 9:45 PM, 248900_1469958220 said:

Looks like we will be on an endless merry go round of boosters boosters boosters.....Vaccine passport in Israel now only valid for 6 months...Why? The same vaccines are being used and their efficacy wanes within 6 months.....

https://www.businessinsider.com/israel-vaccine-pass-to-expire-after-6-months-booster-shots-2021-9

so far, 1 booster planned/ in process. From that you conclude endless round.

If so same as flu, big deal.

1 hour ago, EVENKEEL said:

How many folks do the flu jab every year. 

The flu jab is not mandatory. I have never had one. I am not 65 + , 30 kg overweight, I dont smoke and never have, I have a few beers with a mate once a week....I dont have fried lard sandwiches with bacon and fat balls for breakfast everyday.......Will they force me to get a booster? Will it be up to me? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EVENKEEL said:

How many folks do the flu jab every year. 

NOT ME...Some of us have severe allergic reaction to Vaccines from childhood, Did have the Flu jab 20 years ago, and still 20 years later have some of the side effects, as with all Vaccines also some medication that have been prescribed over the years,  often wonder how many weeks I have spent in ICU/Hospital because of severe allergic reaction in the past 70 years

Just now, EVENKEEL said:

Impossible to equate covid booster and the flu jab. I can go about everyday life without the flu jab but not so with covid.

I didn't equate them.

the post I responded to was predicting endless boosters, as if that was something terrible.

I said so what. Frequency like the flu jab.

Nothing to do with how many get flu jab or can they be equated.

As they say on talk radio, I'll take any response off the air.

• Haha 1