Completely breaking the rules...

Dave1954

1 hour ago, WEBBYB808 said:

Interpretation of law isn't a real a problem  here!

I guess protocols are not a law........ social distancing is attempted in places like Makro, Lotus' and 7-11 .......... but not very evident at Bang Sue vaccination centre.

• Like 2

I recall article maybe month or so ago stating that taxi drivers (2 or 4 wheel) were near front of the line in getting vax. Even an article about someone who had fake vest trying to get a shot. Did they all get jabs? Who knows...

8 hours ago, hotandsticky said:

I guess protocols are not a law........ social distancing is attempted in places like Makro, Lotus' and 7-11 .......... but not very evident at Bang Sue vaccination centre.

Makro is now handing out gloves for those of you who like to play with the melons. I am sure this will help many as covid19 jumps on everything you touch. In the end when you take off the gloves the cashier picks the gloves up in his bare hands and throws them away. They are not there yet, maybe next week they will have a bin for the gloves?

• Haha 1

The government lost interest when they failed to make a decent amount of money out of enforcing the restrictions. I think Prayut and Anutin have now invested a lot of money in crematorium futures...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Dave1954 said:

Can someone please explain to me why taxi motorbikes are still operating when it is obviously in breach of the social distancing rules

Risk versus reward would be my guess

11 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

Could be considered essential people do still need to get around.  Just wear 2 masks and a closed full faced helmet should be OK.

You forgot to add, the pillion to be sitting/facing in the opposite direction ????

• Like 1

10 hours ago, hotandsticky said:

"I guess protocols are not a law........"

And when it is the law, makes it any difference?

1 hour ago, vandeventer said:

Makro is now handing out gloves for those of you who like to play with the melons. I am sure this will help many as covid19 jumps on everything you touch. In the end when you take off the gloves the cashier picks the gloves up in his bare hands and throws them away. They are not there yet, maybe next week they will have a bin for the gloves?

Is that true?

The Makro I visit stops with this a few weeks ago already, I think everybody use to much gloves.

16 hours ago, Dave1954 said:

Can someone please explain to me why taxi motorbikes are still operating when it is obviously in breach of the social distancing rules

You don't need to use motorbike taxi, you can use a normal taxi instead...????????

Edited by khunPer
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, mfd101 said:

People have to live, preferably fully vaxed.

Is there an alternative?

Just a few months ago everyone was saying the Covid vaccines were poison and would kill us in two years, or do some other horrible thing to us.
Now everyone wants the jab.  
  Kinda funny how people’s attitudes change. 

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Huh?

Nobody I know was saying that?!?

Only the antivaxxer nut cases on the internets.

Mybe not in your citcle, but there were loads worldwide saying that, certainly not 'everyone' as quoted and most certainly not 'only antivaxxers', but Catoni is right, attitudes have changed..............more a kind of 'follow the herd thing/if he hasn't died, I'll give it a go then' approach.........................

• Like 1

13 hours ago, hotandsticky said:

The ideals of practicing mitigation protocol seems to contradict itself from one locale/situation to the next.