Jo Ferrari latest: Bail opposed as former cop says he was only doing his job - he denies murder

webfact

The rumors on the Thai net (from she who must be obeyed) is that this person isn't actually the policeman in question.

Why was he allowed to disguise his face, why was he allowed to phone-in his interview and not appear in person?

Got to love a good conspiracy theory.

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

The rumors on the Thai net (from she who must be obeyed) is that this person isn't actually the policeman in question

Maybe he's already skipped the country soon to be known as Red bull Jo

47 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

The rumors on the Thai net (from she who must be obeyed) is that this person isn't actually the policeman in question.

Why was he allowed to disguise his face, why was he allowed to phone-in his interview and not appear in person?

Got to love a good conspiracy theory.

thats what my tart said too

"I forgive the person that shared it."

"But I won't forget, be careful"

That's probably what he meant! I would have loved to be a fly on the wall when he had his initial meeting with his bosses.

I would imagine the numbers being thrown about to be mind boggling.

"Jo you sneaky git you almost have as much as me, what about this idea Jo? You cough up some cash for the family and then fill my garage and bank account and once all the fuss dies down I'll see about an early release in the meantime I'll make sure your incarceration is pleasant"

This is only my version of any conversations.

I've never heard of any follow-up stories of headline cases ???? I wonder if this will be any different? 

• Thanks 1

I think we will see a George Floyd defence for Jo - he actually died from drugs and the 5 plastic bags and beating were not contributory causes of death.  And a Nuremburg defence for the murderous side kicks - I was only following orders.  The difference is that a combination of corrupt cops, prosecutors and judges will accept this garbage, laughing hilarously all the way to the bank.  Add the BS narrative that he was a heroic cop interesting only in saving the youth of Nakorn Sawan.  The widow who is already scared sh1tless will gladly say whatever they tell her to in court.  The whistle blower will have a nasty accident very soon. The murderers will all be out on bail in a couple of weeks to give them the chance to destroy evidence and witnesses and deliver brown envelopes pledged to those on high.  Soon they will be reinstated at the trough with back pay, promotions and bonuses and placing wholesale orders with plastic bag manufacturers again. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

I am not sure the person who shared the video wants  forgiveness, he deserves praise for highlighting the horrible bullies within the Thai police force !

He deserves more then praise it took a lot of courage and risks to his own life he should be promoted to the top Thailand need more people like him  and hopefully this will set an example to others in the future 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Of course he'll get bail. Seems like he can afford it.

Meanwhile villainous young protesters sit in jail without bail.

Amazing thailand.

He and his partners in crime have been refused bail. It's actually in the headline and repeated in the opening paragraph. Care to withdraw your comment? Amazing poster.

1 hour ago, hotchilli said:

Yeah... the hospital has some explaining to do too... maybe the doctor needs questioning .

Not really. If a few police/mafia show up and demand to dictate what the cause of death was, would you argue the toss? Add intimidation to the charges if it isn't included already.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Sydebolle said:

In Udon Thani a culprit was handed down the death sentence for killing two people. 

I assume that Joe Ferrari should write his testament; all assets for which he cannot prove legal source, should be sold off and the money to be turned over to Human Rights Watch Thailand. 

The court proceedings including the execution of this little Sweetheart of the Royal Thai Police should be live on TV - maybe then it might sink in, what it means to live in such a corrupt slime called Thailand 2021. 

If I hear "I was only doing my job and didn't mean to hurt anyone. That's the truth" or commenting on the source which went public with the CCTV clip "I forgive the person that shared it" I could vomit. 

What a soulless pr1ck among tens of thousands of soulless, money hungry, brutal, law breaking pr1cks. Get rid of him and his likes and Thailand would move a huge leap forward ............ 

By the way, did anyone check on the shack and the transportation media of Joe Ferrari's bosses? 

I wish that they adopted the treatment handed out for those found guilty >> found guilty >> take outside >> bullet in the head.

Honestly, a short shock sharp treatment for the .. er .. thousands of corrupt police, government politicians and other officlasl would make them 'sit up'!  (Maybe 'thousands' was too small a number to execute...)