Jo Ferrari latest: Bail opposed as former cop says he was only doing his job - he denies murder

webfact

6 hours ago, CharlieH said:

Errm, you put a bag on his head = Yes

He died as a result = Yes

Is it your job to put plastic bag on a persons head = No

Did the person DIE as a result of your actions = Yes

How is that not Murder ?  = Guilty as charged.

Now you know how to kill someone in Thailand, And claim it's not murder.

40 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

He and his partners in crime have been refused bail. It's actually in the headline and repeated in the opening paragraph. Care to withdraw your comment? Amazing poster.

Refused bail FOR NOW. Wait 'till public interest/outrage dies down and there will be another bail hearing.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Will B Good said:

I still think he should have gone with

"the guy was hyperventilating and I was trying to calm him down".

Come on , Joe used 6 bags so he could not see who was running the interrogation .

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, smedly said:

someone should explain what "bag and tag" means to this so called law enforcement officer 

10 hours ago, seajae said:

a lot of top cops and govt honchos will be sweating on this case as it has the abilty to expose many of them for their corrupt ways if it actually goes ahead so that how these people make all their extra money is out out in the open. With the video evidence there should be no way he can be found not guilty but as we all know the govt/police etc are all very corrupt so will go out of their way to make the charge dissapear, if this does happen the world will once again see Thailand for what it really is, a corruption paradise for the well connected. Getting bail after murdering someone should not even be possible but again we will see just how pathetic thai laws really are if they do allow him or the lackies that helped him to be released

They would have that sorted in the days before he handed himself in. Would not surprise me if he didn't hand someone a list of higher takers just in case anything happens to him !

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Will B Good said:

He is being coached, supported and will be protected by the police chiefs, going off what my wife says having watched on Thai TV news.

The consensus amongst Thais seems to be he will walk at the end of the day..

Totally agree they had a few days to get their story together !

• Like 2

6 hours ago, malthebluff said:

He deserves more then praise it took a lot of courage and risks to his own life he should be promoted to the top Thailand need more people like him  and hopefully this will set an example to others in the future 

I like your theory but if it is a case of jealousy they would be just placing another corrupt cop at the top !

• Like 1

12 hours ago, webfact said:

Jo is denying everything saying that the man died because of an overdose, despite the damning video evidence.

Hard to deny video evidence, but of course it doesn’t stop this piece of dog <deleted> from trying

15 hours ago, webfact said:

Asked about the video he could only say:

"I forgive the person that shared it."

Of course he does.

That person had better change their name and leave the country.

If LOS does have a witness protection program then it's as purchasable as anything else here related to law enforcement.

• Like 1

I can imagine the "Grilling". Along the lines of "What were you thinking"? why didnt you do it down by the river with no cameras or witnesses? We could've said he drowned, now we'll all have to be more careful when extorting money. You will have to do at least 3 months while the heat dies down before getting pardoned.

Well, can I see his job order? That probably means that the whole chain of command should be in jail. I remember a case where they saved the people from a hospital about 20 years ago where Burmese held the people hostage. They all died and they almost forgot to remove the handcuffs before letting the journalist in.  

1 hour ago, Andycoops said:

This is just ridiculous, the man must have an IQ of minus.

Let's tie a bag over his head and see how he feels when he starts to choke, of course we'll say that we didn't mean to hurt him so it'll be all okay.

Whilst holding an amulet if you want us to believe you.

7 hours ago, Thunglom said:

It would be interesting to see how someone on 43000b per month with multiple luxury cars, and video of a murder can talk their way out of this by saying it was part of his job. What is the job description?

What we are forgetting in all this is the police, like the military and politicians, are not here to serve the people but to control and take full advantage of them. To this end he has done nothing wrong or out of the ordinary. Stop picking on him people!!! He's playing within the rules.

18 minutes ago, Zack61 said:

Any suggestions as to where he will be relocated to as part of his disciplinary measures? And why is Joe Ferrari wearing an Isuzu cap? 

Because he could not locate his Bentley one in a rush to look reasonable for the cameras, dressing down

12 hours ago, tracker1 said:

It was a fixed camera you know CCTV ?

It seemed quite low down for CCTV, I thought maybe a smartphone just stood up on a filing cabinet.

Was he so arrogant to do this in full view of a CCTV he would have known was there, recording everything he did?

19 hours ago, BusyB said:

"I forgive the person that shared this."

I certainly wouldn't want his corrupt 'forgiveness'.

Who even cares? Such arrogance, for him to even think that his forgiveness, of someone reporting his extreme malfeasance, corruption, moral degradation, and crimes would mean anything, to anyone. 

Maybe it is code language. Maybe it means my mafia gang is not going to come after you, and seek retribution. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

It seemed quite low down for CCTV, I thought maybe a smartphone just stood up on a filing cabinet.

Was he so arrogant to do this in full view of a CCTV he would have known was there, recording everything he did?

you should look at NSWs highest awarded cop Roger Rogerson caught on cameras after killing a drug dealer sometimes they become over confident !https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=912382546158887

• Thanks 1