The high-rolling career of ‘Joe Ferrari’, top cop in corruption spotlight

Jonathan Fairfield

3 hours ago, Pedrogaz said:

Sitting here, I wonder what people are outraged about Jo Ferrari's actions. People are focussing on his cars.....but for goodness' sake, he murdered someone. Prayut's first reaction was that he was damaging the "image" of the RTP....but for goodness' sake, he murdered a suspect. No-one should  have to worry about getting murdered by the police when they get arrested....

Except in Thailand.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pedrogaz said:

Sitting here, I wonder what people are outraged about Jo Ferrari's actions. People are focussing on his cars.....but for goodness' sake, he murdered someone. Prayut's first reaction was that he was damaging the "image" of the RTP....but for goodness' sake, he murdered a suspect. No-one should  have to worry about getting murdered by the police when they get arrested....

You always and everywhere have to be. Believe it.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Whale said:

The last line of the article is something new! His police boss is his girlfriends dad! 

Perhaps I missed it but isn't the allegation that one of the lawyers was trying to extort millions from Joe new?

Family size box of popcorn please!!

6 minutes ago, SCOTT FITZGERSLD said:

Truth is that this is a very hard and scary case, harder than the story of the kidnapping and torture of the taiwanesse businessman by a group of corrupted policeman.

this case is worse becuase we can see how a whole police station is dirty to the core, how they

are experienced in covering such cases and how even the health system is collaborating.

those cases should use as warning lights to all expats.

makes me think about leaving this country for good while i am still alive.

Don't do drugs and you should survive..... 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

48 minutes ago, Dont confuse me said:

Why free his female accomplice? Surely her knowledge of the whereabouts of any drugs would be the same? But possibly not the whereabouts of any money! Blah blah blah! 

An amoeba with a total lobotomy could dismantle Jo's story in its sleep!

Let's see how the prosecution handles it?

It wasn't drugs or the money, it was No1 supplier they were after. 

4 hours ago, Pedrogaz said:

You do in Thailand 

• Like 1

Wow, perhaps i should not of argued the 400 baht down to 200 for an alleged right turn error, and then requested a receipt, i was dicing with death.  

Except in Thailand,,,,

• Like 2