Joe Ferrari case: Death of suspect was by asphyxiation, not drug overdose

webfact

5 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Just where is the victim’s girlfriend who is a key witness to the murder. I see no attempt by the police to find and protect her. I really fear for her life. 

I was asking myself the same question. She probably knows something about the extortion attempt. I wouldn't bet on her having a long life.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Chivas said:

If this fella had a net worth of $15 Million Dollars than its fair to say some paper bag bungs will imminently come into play and the culprit will shortly be sunbathing in Cleethorpes....

By the time he has done his quarantine, as Thailand is on the red list it will be autumn in Cleethorpes, he will need a rug and a sun lamp !

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, webfact said:

A full autopsy conducted by a pathologist at Sawan Pracharak Hospital in Nakhon Sawan has determined that Jirapong Thanaphat, 24, died from asphyxiation after six layers of plastic bags were wrapped tightly round his head.

But he didn't mean to do it... hang him high for all to see.

And all those who wish to stand by his actions can witness what happens to murderers.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, 2long said:

Who's to say that the (probably low-quality) drugs he had taken didn't cause his throat to swell when under stress and that was what stopped his oxygen supply!? ????????????

If you think my twisted idea is daft, wait to see what Joe's defence team come up with, and they will do it with a straight face!

Twisted idea is correct.

6 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Just where is the victim’s girlfriend who is a key witness to the murder. I see no attempt by the police to find and protect her. I really fear for her life. 

The police protect her... they murdered her boyfriend, the police are the last people she wants to be near, let alone, alone with.

5 hours ago, Chivas said:

If this fella had a net worth of $15 Million Dollars than its fair to say some paper bag bungs will imminently come into play and the culprit will shortly be sunbathing in Cleethorpes....

He deserves life at Skeggy.

7 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

The police protect her... they murdered her boyfriend, the police are the last people she wants to be near, let alone, alone with.

My view is that she is more in danger out in the open and can be dissappeared without a trace or known to anyone. She better off in custody or protection from the police which will be responsible for her safety. Should any untold accident happened to her, there is accountability. The absence of her whereabout played into the hands of those who don't want her to be a witness. 

6 hours ago, webfact said:

This was a clear case of mistakes in procedure that went seriously wrong and was clearly illegal. It had nothing to do with obtaining extra information. Just two bags around the head could kill, he noted - this was five or six.

No mistake in procedure, ABUSE OF PROCEDURE would come closer. How long since the Thai Government Executed one of their own?

• Like 1

Just now, Eric Loh said:

My view is that she is more in danger out in the open and can be dissappeared without a trace or known to anyone. She better off in custody or protection from the police which will be responsible for her safety. Should any untold accident happened to her, there is accountability. The absence of her whereabout played into the hands of those who don't want her to be a witness. 

Yeah okay, come to our safe house dear, you'll be safe there.

Ohhh heavens above she slipped in the shower and hit her head on the toilet.

Police didn't know because they were observing privacy rights.

3 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

Yeah okay, come to our safe house dear, you'll be safe there.

Ohhh heavens above she slipped in the shower and hit her head on the toilet.

Police didn't know because they were observing privacy rights.

You do know there are female police officer. 

6 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Witness for the defence lol.

5 hours ago, Chivas said:

You can sunbathe in Cleethorpes?

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

You do know there are female police officer. 

Yes indeed I do, I watched one the other day on TV handing the Chief of police a cup of tea at the investigation meeting.

She'll go far I'm sure showing such foresight and dedication to duty.

Just now, eastlight said:

Where did they get the plastic bags from - not from my local supermarket that's for sure.

They are supplied when they complete the advanced interrogation techniques course, and subscribe to "updates" portal

I hope more people come out.

This guy is a monster.

He finally got caught but has been a rogue cop for ages with hundreds of co-conspirators.

You don't get filthy rich in a short time and not without help.

There should be a lot of people scared.  But Thailand who knows.

This crooked cop wouldn't hesitate to turn states evidence to save his own psychotic skin.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, 2long said:

Who's to say that the (probably low-quality) drugs he had taken didn't cause his throat to swell when under stress and that was what stopped his oxygen supply!? ????????????

If you think my twisted idea is daft, wait to see what Joe's defence team come up with, and they will do it with a straight face!

because if he did have swollen throat and died the swelling would not go down.... and that would have been noted in the autopsy....quite simple really Sherlock...

Edited by monty1412
spelling

8 hours ago, JoePai said:

Simple case of Suicide

Based on the fact that he knew he would die if he didn't cough up the two million baht that was demanded. His fault. If he had paid up he'd be alive now.

(for the hard of understanding, I'm just applying Thai, not Western, logic)

6 hours ago, Mickeymaus said:

The story is so shocking. Not only that the police killed him. But also the hospital that could find this out issues a death certificate that hides this fact and allows the body to be cremated.

If you had seven cops there who were clearly guilty of murder and who told you that he died of a drug overdose, understand, or else, you'd sign whatever they told you to sign.