Thai govt pays compensation to families of those who died after COVID vaccinations

Jonathan Fairfield

ZG6EC6FDBRLMNGNNDQ7K4AT72E.jpeg

Thailand’s National Health Security Office (NHSO) reports that families of 222 people who died or suffered severe reactions after getting COVID-19 vaccinations have received compensation from the government.

NHSO secretary-general Dr. Jadet Thammathat-Aree said the government has paid 110,295,000 baht to 2,875 people who were proven to have had allergic reactions to a COVID-19 vaccine. The NHSO will compensate each patient based on their medical condition.

According to the NHSO, 2,641 people who needed to have regular medical treatment were paid a lump sum of 100,000 baht, 12 people who suffered disabilities were paid 240,000 baht and the families of 222 people who died were paid 400,000 baht.

Dr. Jadet added that the compensation is not the government's acceptance that the person’s condition had been caused by the COVID-19 vaccine, but it is paid to ease their suffering. People can ask for compensation through vaccination points, provincial public health offices and NHSO area offices. A subcommittee will consider their petitions and set the compensation amount. If they do not agree with the compensation, they can appeal to the NHSO within 30 days.

nnt.jpg
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, ezzra said:

I'm severely suffering right NOW because of the Covid and i'm alive and likely to suffer even further and longer, what about some compo to people like us huh?...

Get better soon, Sorry to hear that

6 minutes ago, IamNoone88 said:

The number of deaths related to the vaccine at 222 is extremely high with just 31.7 million total doses administered.

watching mainstream media too much ? 222 is clearly a lie that nobody with a brain would repeat.

and wait few more years to know the real figures...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, itsari said:

It is no secret that all vaccines are a risk and  covid 19 vaccines  from east or west are no different.

So you are saying that ALL vaccines cause the same amount of deaths? Your wrong. They all have different results 

44 minutes ago, club said:

So you are saying that ALL vaccines cause the same amount of deaths? Your wrong. They all have different results 

How can i be wrong about a statement I never made ? Of memory I said all vaccines cause death . I never mentioned about how many or what vaccine is the worst culprit .

5 hours ago, club said:

What vaccine was it? Or is it a secret? 

Vaccines that do not work by the mRNA method but on the injection of the attenuated virus cause serious side effects.  Especially the Chinese, Russian Johnson & Johnson vaccine and to some extent also Astra Zenika.

3 minutes ago, Abik said:

Vaccines that do not work by the mRNA method but on the injection of the attenuated virus cause serious side effects.  Especially the Chinese, Russian Johnson & Johnson vaccine and to some extent also Astra Zenika.

So what your saying is its either AZ or Sinovac

7 hours ago, Flying Saucage said:

Please note that both mRNA vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna) and vector-vaccines against Corona (AstraZeneca, J+J) use completely new technologies (mRNA and DNA), which NEVER have need used for humans before. Therefore it is also not possible to exclude long term side effects, as these vaccines have been applied only around 10 months, so far. You simply don't know what could happen after a longer time. This is scary especially for children and pregnant women.

In countries which started early and which have high vaccination rates, now, after around 8 months, the infection rates surpass even countries with low vaccination rates. A good example are Israel on the one hand, and the Palestinian territories, Lebanon, Jordan on the other hand. The latter have way lower incidences now.

This seems to give a first hint that critics of the vaccines might be correct about auto-immunity issues caused by the vaccines.

I am vaccinated, 2x AstraZeneca. But I am very worried about the force and pressure in many countries already now, applied from politics, to get and accept  (possibly frequent) boosters, and to use vaccine passports to be allowed to take part on the social life, while at 5he same time it becomes more and more clear that the vaccines don't work reliably and don't stop the spreading of the virus.

Here a very insightful article about the different types of Corona vaccines:

https://cassandravoices.com/science-environment/science/healthy-people-do-not-require-genetic-vaccination/

To be clear, mRNA vaccine technology has been around since the 90's.  While an mRNA vaccine has never been on the market anywhere in the world, mRNA vaccines have been tested in humans before, for at least four infectious diseases: rabies, influenza, cytomegalovirus, and Zika.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Will B Good said:

So a 90 year old who dies would fall into the same category (400,000) as a 28 year old married man with four children (say).

Ridiculous 

Most countries are not giving any compensation for vaccine related deaths. Deciding not to give anybody any money is certainly a "fairer" solution.

Thailand may have made many mistakes regarding covid, but offering this compensation isn't a bad idea. It provides a bit of relief for families who have suffered, and helps to encourage vaccine-hesitant people to go ahead with their vaccinations.

There is no possible "perfectly fair" compensation scheme, other than no compensation at all.

6 hours ago, nkg said:

Most countries are not giving any compensation for vaccine related deaths. Deciding not to give anybody any money is certainly a "fairer" solution.

Thailand may have made many mistakes regarding covid, but offering this compensation isn't a bad idea. It provides a bit of relief for families who have suffered, and helps to encourage vaccine-hesitant people to go ahead with their vaccinations.

There is no possible "perfectly fair" compensation scheme, other than no compensation at all.

Sorry! But It would take me 10 minutes to come up with a fairer system than "everyone gets the same money".

2 hours ago, pkspeaker said:

The UK is probably recording vaccine deaths as deaths from a 'precondition' in order to make the vaccines  appear safer than they really are

Probably, maybe, and no real idea! 

Back it up if you can.....else it is simply silliness. 

9 hours ago, Will B Good said:

Sorry! But It would take me 10 minutes to come up with a fairer system than "everyone gets the same money".

Well, I'd be interested to see it. I don't think it's as easy as you imagine.

I was once given the task of designing a system to give members of staff at a company a surprise one-off bonus. Seniority and rates of pay were not a factor. Hours worked, number of hours covered for other staff, hours of overtime worked were all stipulated as factors.

No matter what formula I came up with, it was obvious that certain members of staff would feel aggrieved at the outcome - and that included giving everyone the same amount (same for staff working 3 hours a week vs 60 hours a week).

You can guess what ended up happening to the surprise one-off bonus ...

• Haha 1

On 9/5/2021 at 11:18 AM, ezzra said:

I'm severely suffering right NOW because of the Covid and i'm alive and likely to suffer even further and longer, what about some compo to people like us huh?...

No you need to get vaccinated and die to qualify.

On 9/5/2021 at 1:00 PM, itsari said:

It is no secret that all vaccines are a risk and  covid 19 vaccines  from east or west are no different.

I for that matter see in other Countries a surche of Covid variants, so these goverments tell, after the vaccine, twice jab, and many more Covid cases. So with OR without you are infectious and van administre infectious to others as well. In Israël, where about all people are injecties twice, they have enormous outbreak. So now they are injecting nr three and after that Will come fout etc... The jab Will continue, but not because of the virus, but there is something in the vaccin that does something else.

Wait for the upcomming surges and manditory vaccins, they Will Go on. Not against this variants they tell, because nobody in this time has found any virus yet. Only a immunereaction but the virus is yet to be found for real. So how act now???

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Harrith54 said:

I for that matter see in other Countries a surche of Covid variants, so these goverments tell, after the vaccine, twice jab, and many more Covid cases. So with OR without you are infectious and van administre infectious to others as well. In Israël, where about all people are injecties twice, they have enormous outbreak. So now they are injecting nr three and after that Will come fout etc... The jab Will continue, but not because of the virus, but there is something in the vaccin that does something else.

Wait for the upcomming surges and manditory vaccins, they Will Go on. Not against this variants they tell, because nobody in this time has found any virus yet. Only a immunereaction but the virus is yet to be found for real. So how act now???

Confusing to say the least . I read that people that were fully vaccinated had more chance of contracting covid than a person unvaccinated and had recovered due to there own bodies immune system .

One fact seems clear is that fully vaccinated individuals have far less chance of suffering the worst of the symptoms covid offers .