Unvaccinated COVID-19 Patients in Thailand Must Receive One Dose within 3 Months

webfact

1a54bd256f24a4265ab87630f40779e5_small.jpg

By Subhabhong Rarueysong

BANGKOK (NNT) - The Thai government has mandated that COVID-19 patients who have never been vaccinated must receive one dose within three months of getting infected.

Deputy government spokeswoman Traisuree Traisoranakul said there were doubts about the guidelines for vaccinating people who have been infected with COVID-19. There is a risk of being infected with the delta variant, even for those who had previously been infected with COVID-19.

She said the Department of Disease Control (DDC) says that COVID-19 patients who have never been vaccinated, or have not completed the two dose course, are both advised to get one dose of any type of COVID-19 vaccine within 1-3 months of the onset of illness. Meanwhile, infected patients who have had two doses do not need a third.

Ms. Traisuree said vaccination will be carried out in accordance with the guidelines set by the Department of Disease Control. Authorities have provided updated information, as COVID-19 is an emerging disease. Their team of doctors and experts analyze new information before publishing guidelines for vaccinating people for their utmost safety.

nnt.jpg
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 5
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Scrotobike said:

My understanding is....

For sure as all the vaccines do is to stimulate the production of antibodies etc - so if I have had Covid my body will respond to it when I get it again, so why do I need a (kaching there go some $$) vaccine?

Some one educate me PLEASE!

1+1=2 2+2=4 4+4=8

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Nurseynutcase said:

Recent figures from the MHRA(England), CDC(USA)  show high death rates from the mrna therapy - take your pick and decide on what is best for you.

Define 'high'...

How many mi!lions, hundreds of thousands, tens of thousands.....directly attributable to the vaccines themselves. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Apparently it does improve your antibody count and resistance. 

Natural immunity does also wane.... a jab might be a better idea than catching it again... Also unsure how a different strain might affect you.

does this apply to Sinovac too, and for how long ?

1 hour ago, Trujillo said:

When they look, say, at a place like Arizona State in the US, and see that they abandoned all covid restrictions (that means masks, too) in March of this year and see that yesterday they had about 3,000 "cases" and one death...do they think, "Oh, that's impossible. No way that could be true without total masking mandates and vaccine passports and "zones" and restrictions...that must be fake news! We know how to handle this, stand back and let us work!"

This would be a hilarious sit-com were it not actually something we all have to suffer. 

------------------------------------------------------------

-- When wearing a mask fogs up your glasses; what exactly do you think is happening? 

You are using weekend data for Arizona. 

In reality, cases and deaths are ramping up in Arizona, and you won't be talking about it much longer. 

8 hours ago, Scrotobike said:

My understanding is....

For sure as all the vaccines do is to stimulate the production of antibodies etc - so if I have had Covid my body will respond to it when I get it again, so why do I need a (kaching there go some $$) vaccine?

Some one educate me PLEASE!

Vaccines direct the body's immune system to deal with the SARS2 spike protein.

8 hours ago, timendres said:

Meanwhile, research out of Israel suggests that natural immunity is 13 times stronger than vaccinated immunity. Something tells me the Big Pharma Overlords are starting to panic...

You are relying on a single study. I would hope by now that you would have learned not to do that. 

If you have recovered from the real virus, you don't need to be vaccinated with the dead virus (Sinovac) or fake virus (Astrazeneca, Pfizer). It's your body that fights the virus and not the vaccine.

It's medical school 101 

51U94uWBzlL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

However, it's good to have a booster shot against the delta variant if you didn't recover from the delta variant but earlier variants. But no current vaccines specifically target delta variant yet.

Edited by EricTh
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, TooMuchTime said:

I find it odd how trusting of Pharma companies and FDA/CDC people in the US have become.

Conditioning, with a bombardment of images of beautiful, successful people....

1 out of 5 ads on much of American TV are for pharmaceuticals.

On evening news, almost every ad.

Same with glossy magazines. Page after page of feel good ads.

Now they even have a drug for ugly women with bulging eyes. (Ask your doctor if it's right for you, because he won't remember unless you bring it up.)

Exercise, nah. Eat right, no need. Just give me a pill....

DISCLAIMER: I hate TV. But I'm in the States for a few months, staying in a motel. God help me.....

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, jak2002003 said:

Tell that to the families of healthy people who died after getting the vaccine.

Nice cheap shot. But if you want to go that route, what are you going to tell the families of the 99 percent of those who died from covid? Namely, the unvaccinated? 

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1