Pattaya car wash ? How much for outside cleaning only ? Where do you go ?

leba

Bung Car Wash next to, and just south of, Hafele on Sukhumvit opposite Tesco near Thepprasit Road junction. Extremely fast and good service with many workers. 120 baht outside of car only, and 220 baht inside, outside and under bonnet/hood. Outside clean will see you in and out in 20 minutes.

• Haha 1

Took my fairly new car to a car wash on the main Sukhumvit Rd. in Banglamung twice, first time it was done well, no issues. Second time they scratched all the window film inside the driver's side window and chipped the inside of the rear passenger door. 

Went back after I spotted it a few days later, they deny it, not going anywhere.

Just be advised it is the one on the main road with the big metal superhero figure out the front, they do tyres and window tints as well. 

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Mr Meeseeks said:

Took my fairly new car to a car wash on the main Sukhumvit Rd. in Banglamung twice, first time it was done well, no issues. Second time they scratched all the window film inside the driver's side window and chipped the inside of the rear passenger door. 

Went back after I spotted it a few days later, they deny it, not going anywhere.

Just be advised it is the one on the main road with the big metal superhero figure out the front, they do tyres and window tints as well. 

so this is an overprice place that is not even able to work correctly !

so funny that people pay 500 to wash a car when their job is never better than the 100 places. don't you know that the workers all are uneducated uncaring people anywhere you go ?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tropposurfer said:

Washing the car is good therapy I reckon and a good workout too. It also gives you a close look at the whole outer of the vehicle which helps you spot any problems

Yes I totally agree   I always wash my car and bikes myself

why someone would wash their vehicle everyday unless they are chauffeuring around a V.I.P

is beyond me..can't really be good for the paint ?

14 hours ago, Tropposurfer said:

Washing the car is good therapy I reckon and a good workout too. It also gives you a close look at the whole outer of the vehicle which helps you spot any problems as they develop and not when something fails or falls off etc.

Darn.... I drive mine out from under the car port when we get some heavy rain.......

• Like 2

My local car cleaning place will charge the same, as a full clean, 220b whatever, I don't like the pressure washer under my car, I worry about strong water pressure entering things like CV joints and other bearings/ sealed steering joints etc. nowadays with no grease points just rubber boots to protect them.

23 hours ago, johng said:

Yes I totally agree   I always wash my car and bikes myself

why someone would wash their vehicle everyday unless they are chauffeuring around a V.I.P

is beyond me..can't really be good for the paint ?

never go to a car wash.the wife does it ,reckons its good exercise.????

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

Outside car can be done by the best car wash in pattaya for 100 thb.

People who let covid infected staff sit in their car cannot be very smart. They do not even drive my car to spray water, I do, because nobody sits in my car and my remote never leaves my pocket. Then it's just like vaccine, the rest of you just accept everything....

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

Farang neighbour  was washing his car on his drive way  much to the annoyance of his Thai wife. he asked her whats the problem.. she replied that their neighbours will think they are poor  seeing him wash his own car instead of going to the car wash

• Haha 1

On 9/9/2021 at 3:24 PM, Tropposurfer said:

I wouldn't let any Thai wash any car I own (or anyone else on the planet for that matter) near my GLE. They have no clue how to wash a car properly or carefully. 'Suds n Scratch Heaven' is the best name for any Thai car wash.

If you're looking for an automated system then good luck with that also. These machine places are very dangerous and damaging of your painty work and can in worst scenario rip trim-parts right off the car.

Go invest in a good washing system for yourself i.e. wash bucket's - for both wheels and body (never same same), good microfibre mitt's one for rims / wheel arches / lower skirt areas, and one body ONLY, quality wash fluid, maybe a soap-foam applicator, pressure water-gernie (no more than 2000 PSI),  chamois, or new-tech plush-type wipe towel/microfibres to remove rinse water, a good trigger hose nozzle so you can control the water flow. This way you can rinse as you wash (leaving soap on a car in the heat isn't good) and it also rinses grit and stuff dislodged by your micro-wash mitt off the panels. Especially important on the lower skirt areas to help remove the grit as you apply the foaming mitt so you don't push this detritus across the lower panels. 

Washing the car is good therapy I reckon and a good workout too. It also gives you a close look at the whole outer of the vehicle which helps you spot any problems as they develop and not when something fails or falls off etc.

Glad you had the opportunity to let everyone know you had a low end Merc

• Haha 1