Mor Prom: How I successfully got my Digital Health Pass with QR Code after 2nd jab

JJBloke

Many thanks to JJBloke, John Drake and Stocky. I have been trying to 'Create account' on Mor Prom APP for weeks. Didn't like my 'phone number apparently. Gave up and got a paper certificate from the community hospital where I was jabbed. Thanks to your information I now know I can display what I need via Line. Thai niece was helping me and advised that there is a problem with the Mor Prom APP. Today was receiving an error message (think code 99) which flashed up for one tenth of a second before closing down each time I tried to create my account. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling Mor Prom APP but the same error message persists.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, John Drake said:

You have made this too complicated for yourself. Download the app from your playstore and enter your certificate number and your done. All the info is already there for anyone has received a shot.

yep, only had 1 shot so far and was sent an sms with a certificate number, easy

1 hour ago, internationalism said:

after upgrading to the version from yesterday, my name at the top of application doesn't display and buttons 2, 3, 5 don't work anymore.

So looks like this version to be avoided, even if it has wifi capability 

Have just updated to the latest version 5 minutes ago; all (applicable) buttons working and showing the new button for international certificate (coming soon!). Access through both Wi-Fi and mobile data tested.

I didn't have any problems installing this app on my phone from the playstore after my first stabbing session, it appears to have worked OK since then.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Weird. I used the app, entered my 16 digit ID number (given to me weeks before by the hospital for initial queueing) and immediately saw my first jab registered on the app. I didn't need to read Thai, just guessed which was the 'agree' button (if you get it wrong nobody dies) and that was that. Obvs doesn't work for some.... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Apologies if I have missed this in the previous comments and advice.  Does anyone know if this 'Health Pass' is  in English and acceptable to immigration (health authorities etc) in the UK as part of their 'Vaccinated and no requirement to quarantine' visitor regulations?

Fully agree to this procedure. Did it myself 1 minute ago and it works fine.
You don't really need the Mor Prom app. Just scan the QR code on your certificate from the hospital and you will be taken directly to the website that shows you the green certificate. Make a screenshot, crop it a bit and you're done. You get precisely the same thing as on the app.

• Like 1

now this upgraded version logged me out and can't log in, remind password or re-register.

Each time showing error code 099.

So I had to remove and re-install.

But each time I switch off phone, this application logs me out. In order to log in I have to re-install

Edited by internationalism

Thanks JJBloke

Like you I went to Bang Sue the first time - without appointment for the 75+ early July - and I went second time end of September.

However when I asked the staff at Bang Sue how I could get a vaccination certificate they could not give a clear reply.

Question : did you use the LINE QR code as shown in the middle of the lower part on my vaccination document which go two stamps to confirm vaccination (see attachment)

vaccine certificate.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dick Z said:

You don't really need the Mor Prom app. Just scan the QR code on your certificate from the hospital and you will be taken directly to the website that shows you the green certificate. Make a screenshot, crop it a bit and you're done. You get precisely the same thing as on the app.

afbeelding.png

Easy, just scan the QR on your certificate and hey presto just like magic, within 10 minutes of leaving after my second Pfiser ( Udon Thani) this was on my phone, efficient and professional throughout  both jabs just took a while for Anutin to get into gear, 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, internationalism said:

now this upgraded version logged me out and can't log in, remind password or re-register.

Each time showing error code 099.

So I had to remove and re-install.

But each time I switch off phone, this application logs me out. In order to log in I have to re-install

OK, thanks for that. I don't normally turn my phone off, just wonder what will happen after an update and it needs to reboot. I wasn't logged out after upgrading.

Ok, i just signed up with the mor-prom app, added 13 digit 60000XXXX number, mobile No.  and on 1st attempt error: "does not recognize mobile number"

2nd attempt, successful, received OTP, set up an account with a password and in the app clicked on "Vaccine Covid-19 Certificate", it shows the certificate and vaccine data. barcode etc, If you scan the barcode, it opens another MoPH site with all your details, covid test results, etc,. AND it shows your nationality, which in my case erroneously states "Thai".

Edited by ebice

2 minutes ago, Uroller said:

I’m not sure the MorProm app will work when arriving in other countries, you can take your vaccine certificate to department of health and they will give you an official looking vaccine passport. It will cost you 50 baht????

Yes, I think that's correct. My rep just made an appointment to get this vaccine passport book. Earliest appointment date is October 26.

http://vpassport.ddc.moph.go.th

• Thanks 1

After receiving my second jab the hospital provided me with a signed, stamped certificate in Thai and English containing full details of my passport and Thai ID, the date of my injections, my 13 digit reference number and QR code. What more do I need ?

4 hours ago, Uroller said:

I’m not sure the MorProm app will work when arriving in other countries, you can take your vaccine certificate to department of health and they will give you an official looking vaccine passport. It will cost you 50 baht????

Is there a Department of Health in every province, and how do I find my nearest one please?

4 hours ago, ebice said:

Yes, I think that's correct. My rep just made an appointment to get this vaccine passport book. Earliest appointment date is October 26.

http://vpassport.ddc.moph.go.th

I just tried that and got this result.

This site can’t be reached
vpassport.ddc.moph.go.th’s server IP address could not be found.

Try:
Checking the connection
Checking the proxy, firewall, and DNS configuration
Running Windows Network Diagnostics
ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED
Check your internet connection.
Check any cables and reboot any routers, modems, or other network devices you may be using.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, billd766 said:

I just tried that and got this result.

This site can’t be reached
vpassport.ddc.moph.go.th’s server IP address could not be found.

Try:
Checking the connection
Checking the proxy, firewall, and DNS configuration
Running Windows Network Diagnostics
ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED
Check your internet connection.
Check any cables and reboot any routers, modems, or other network devices you may be using.

works for me now

• Like 1