Transgender celeb on the run from religious authorities gives thanks to Thailand after being resettled

webfact

2 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

says who, I can see we will soon be having a theological debate over whether or not there is a God.

God made the world in 6 days and rested on the 7th day.

Phuket is working.

That's my 5 bahts worth of input.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Bert got kinky said:

I am sorry but the person was born male and despite their efforts they still do not have a womb.

Biologically this person is still a female.

"Biologically this person is still a female".

What?   What are you talking about?   Biologically, and in every other rational sense, he is a man, regardless of how he acts.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

"Biologically this person is still a female".

What?   What are you talking about?   Biologically, and in every other rational sense, he is a man, regardless of how he acts.

Whoops, it seems that I sometimes get my genders wrong as well, that should have read male.

• Haha 2

In my view, there are minorities and there are minorities. Why must the whole of humanity grovel to the God of political correctness for 0.0001% of the population. Call him /her/them whatever he/she/they/it wants, if that is your wish, but don't force the rest of us to believe he/she /they /it is anything other than a human with X and Y chromosomes as dispensed at birth. Equally don't force your religious beliefs and prejudices down everyone else's throats. My imaginary friend is as good as your imaginary fiend (sic). Black/white/yellow /brown /blue /tartan lives matter! Equally! 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bert got kinky said:

That's really up to me and none of your business.

We have different beliefs, please accept that instead of trying to force your beliefs on to me.

But it's ok for you to force your beliefs on those you think should not be addressed as she?

• Like 1

Just now, Bluespunk said:

You are asking for evidence of the non existence of something there is no evidence for the existence of.

Your view, not mine or others apparently.  If there is no God you could prove it without your silly post by posting true and completely backed up proof.  

• Sad 2

5 hours ago, Moonlover said:

The Thai government is not a signatory to the UN Refugee Convention, therefor they neither accept, nor recognize refugees.

Really? Then why are there are so many hill tribes who are still living in Thailand? These hill tribes were refugees from Laos or Myanmar.

53 minutes ago, overherebc said:

The whole load of ideas that their is some great bearded being in the sky who is in charge of everything and can see and hear all the people on the planet (at the same time).

Have you ever seen any of the great master pieces of adam and eve? Look closely and you'll see they've got belly buttons.  Think about that for as long as you like. ????

All were created in his image, so it would make perfect sense for the first woman and man to have a belly button now wouldn't it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

But it's ok for you to force your beliefs on those you think should not be addressed as she?

Forcing my beliefs by correcting a grammar error, you really are clutching at straws, aren't you.

Edited by Bert got kinky

2 hours ago, Bert got kinky said:

That's really up to me and none of your business.

We have different beliefs, please accept that instead of trying to force your beliefs on to me.

No ones trying to force their beliefs on you, just saying your views are outdated and might need to be reviewed just like security software, things do need to be updated and changed now and again.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Bert got kinky said:

Forcing my beliefs by correcting a grammar error, you really are clutching at straws, aren't you.

It's not correcting any grammar - the woman who fled persecution wishes to be addressed as she and it is wrong to deny her this.

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, clivebaxter said:

Quite ironic when you consider that  Muhammad used to dress up in his wives' clothing. He even received revelations while dressed in his child bride Aisha's garments, making him the world's first and only cross-dressing prophet. !

maybe some artistic member of the forum could draw us a nice cartoon of that scenario..........

• Like 1