Paddy The Room Trading Indicted for Medical Glove Case

webfact

โครงการใหม่-7-4-1.jpg

BANGKOK, Oct 28 (TNA) – Public prosecutors indicted Paddy The Room Trading Co for a medical glove case and the Royal Thai Police Office would conclude its investigation into the export of used medical gloves to the United States within a month, said Deputy Prime Minister. and Commerce Minister Jurin Laksanawisit.

Mr. Jurin gave the information after chairing the meeting of a committee probing medical glove exports in response to CNN's report that Thailand exported used medical gloves to the US.

He quoted the Royal Thai Police Office as reporting that public prosecutors already indicted Paddy The Room Trading Co for a medical glove case.

Full story: https://tna.mcot.net/english-news-811648

tnalogo.jpg
  • Haha 1

Given the company description I would reckon it is some hi-so businessman operation.

Can't see anything happen than just a slap on the wrist for some high ranking in the food chain.

I hope the international / US press will follow up this case

• Like 2

2 hours ago, webfact said:

He quoted the Royal Thai Police Office as reporting that public prosecutors already indicted Paddy The Room Trading Co for a medical glove case.

The damage is already done, no court case is going to erase that.

2 hours ago, hotchilli said:

The damage is already done, no court case is going to erase that.

If they have already indicted him why do they need another month of investigating? I would have thought that one look at the shipping documents and a sample of the received gloves would be enough. Then again, they probably get extra duty pay for such investigations and all have their eyes on a new Toyota for Christmas.

11 hours ago, Flink said:

If they have already indicted him why do they need another month of investigating? I would have thought that one look at the shipping documents and a sample of the received gloves would be enough. Then again, they probably get extra duty pay for such investigations and all have their eyes on a new Toyota for Christmas.

It's the usual Thai way, find someone to blame then find the evidence to make the charges stick.

This must be hurting the Thai government considering the "help/charity" they enjoy coming from America.