Only six international travelers found with Covid-19 infections so far since the reopening, CAAT to issue more preventive announcements

snoop1130

20 minutes ago, zzaa09 said:

I was of the understanding that any/all dirty infected foreigners were to be held at secret detention facilities where they might be processed for a future date of public hangings. 

Yes but as they are Thai, not "dirty infected foreigners"...

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, 3MagicBeers said:

I was under the impression China has banned its citizens from outbound travel, unless they are essential workers abroad - and even then they are subject to a 3 week quarantine back home in China.

One positive for the breakfast buffet, and not being awoken with their hotel corridor antics this xmas..

On a more serious note the infection rate is on par with what Singapore saw roughly, although Thailand probably need a few more days of data and for all the silly agencies to all be telling the same arrival numbers before hard conclusions can be drawn, suspect Thailand will be a little higher - Singapore only accepting vaccinations certs that are digitally verifiable - no paper, a smaller 48hr PCR window and a smaller number of VTL only flights, and no exceptions to PCR for their own nationals

Edited by asiam110
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, 3MagicBeers said:

I was under the impression China has banned its citizens from outbound travel, unless they are essential workers abroad - and even then they are subject to a 3 week quarantine back home in China.

I would think the majority of entering are for work, family, retirement, long stay, health tourists for operations, treatments.

So they are not going back soon.

Very few tourists.

Still, china is on the 4th place. Before covid they were 27% 

Edited by internationalism
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Longwood50 said:

I find it rather amazing they found any given that these people obviously tested negative within 72 hours of their arrival.  

In Sweden a company got caught not testing the samples just writing certificates and pocketing the money.

Around 100.000 certificates was issued by this company.

• Sad 3