Double standards Pattaya reality check

banglay

A strange thing I have observed during this whole debacle is that even during the curfew and beach closure times  one type of business was always open  and that being  shops selling beach wear,buckets and spades,rubber rings etc  :wacko:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, FalangJaiDee said:

I guess that’s just more evidence of what I already suspected. What I want to know is who’s calling the shots on this? Is it prayOOt himself or is there some kind of plan actually on the ground with developers, Chinese, and landlords to orchestrate this? 

1 hour ago, FalangJaiDee said:

I guess that’s just more evidence of what I already suspected. What I want to know is who’s calling the shots on this? Is it prayOOt himself or is there some kind of plan actually on the ground with developers, Chinese, and landlords to orchestrate this? 

Check on what Kobkarn Wattanvrangkul has said about Pattaya. She is a Sports and tourism minister.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, smudger1951 said:

Check on what Kobkarn Wattanvrangkul has said about Pattaya. She is a Sports and tourism minister.

Nothing wrong with getting rid of the mongers and perverts IMHO. Just a pity that so many of them bought into the 'Pattaya dream' in the past 20 years or so and couldn't see that the writing was always on the wall. I guess they built a condo in front of the wall and the message was missed maybe?

• Like 1
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1