Print out of negative covid test

rwing93

Flew from BKK to Krabi by Thai Smile last Saturday. European Vaccination certificate on the smart phone was basically enough, but I had only the second cert (“2/2") scanned and had to present the first one on paper. 

Sorry, question was about test cert. We had to show our negative RT-PCR cert which we received from the hotel a few hours after arrival. 

Edited by Stefanix
RT-PCR added

55 minutes ago, ray richards said:

We're to get a hard copy of RT-PCR test results.

I don't have access to a printer & I probably won't get the test results on my phone until Monday evening, I fly out from UK Tuesday morning? unless I can get a printed copy in Manchester airport ???

I'm sure the airport authority will assist  you.

11 hours ago, rwing93 said:

Does anyone out there know if you have to have a print out of your Covid test before boarding your flight or can you get away with visual proof on your cell phone?

Thailand says it wants to enter the digital age... but plan for it remaining in the past.

Get hard copies.

• Like 1

Three weeks ago I flew Lion Air (domestic) four times and hard copy was required every time. In addition, one bus company wanted it and one hotel. No harm in having it with you whether needed in general or not.

In fact I took my passport with me but it never left my bag as my drivers license covered everything!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, shdmn said:

Why risk it?  I always make sure to have a hard copy of everything.  Often more than one.

Agree, same approach. Keep in mind that it's possible there's no internet service easily available or it's down or it needs some form of subscription or registration. All the more reason to have a back up hard copy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bluemoonpattaya said:

When i had my second AZ vaccine in Thailand, i was given a vaccination certificate which would allow me to travel to different provinces in Thailand. But was told if i was going to travel out of Thailand, i could apply for a vaccine passport, in my case Khon Kaen hospital.  

How is this related to a covid test?

22 hours ago, rwing93 said:

Does anyone out there know if you have to have a print out of your Covid test before boarding your flight or can you get away with visual proof on your cell phone?

In Timbuktu airport, they want to see it on paper. Is this from where you will be flying?