Police chief to expedite the removal of ‘Ferrari Joe’ as murder charges are due to be filed in court

webfact

12 minutes ago, NemoH said:

I am surprised he is facing trial for murder... what a twisted plot .. the usual plot was that he should be freed because the victim had some prior medical condition.. ????

Allergic to plastic?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Pib said:

I bet Joe Ferrari has provided many govt HiSo's with expensive gifts (maybe even cars) over the years....and these HiSo's need time to cover their tracks to Joe Ferrari....get pictures of Joe removed from their family albums. 

HiSOs in Thailand don't need favours from the police. 

3 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Have his wonderful car collection and mansion been seized.  When will the auction start or have they already been taken and parceled out to the bigger fish he worked for.

Will the arresting officers still receive their bounty of the profits at auction  ?  Pray tell.

6 hours ago, webfact said:

when the man was suffocated to death by police using a plastic bag within an interrogation room at the main police station. 

Original story had 6 bags around the dead mans head. Is this an attempt to start cleaning the story? 

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

HiSOs in Thailand don't need favours from the police. 

Sure they do...favours like taking almost  forever to press charges...looking the other way as HiSo's escape the country....not making any real effort to located wanted HiSo's.  See Red Bull grandson story for example/details.  Police make good on-call employees for HiSo's.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, koele2 said:

Wow, an actual video of policemen killing someone that is tied up, and they still haven’t been dismissed from the force?  Wish they work as fast as when some students speak their mind.  Priorities people!  

When there are Super cars and murder involved the BIB investigation normally goes into reverse ie: Red Bull Heir fiasco!!

7 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

beggars belief they are still employed

They're not!

"General Suwat, revealed that ... the process will lead to the removal of the former police chief at Nakhon Sawan Police Station and his subordinates from government service. The officers have already been removed from the police force but retain their rank.

5 hours ago, Asquith Production said:

Probably can not fire him because he as not had two written warning previously about his conduct. Lol

"General Suwat, revealed that ... the process will lead to the removal of the former police chief at Nakhon Sawan Police Station and his subordinates from government service. The officers have already been removed from the police force but retain their rank".

Edited by Liverpool Lou

5 hours ago, fangless said:

Maybe they don't want to fire any of them just now as they are worried about them all being found innocent of any crimes!

"General Suwat, revealed that ... the process will lead to the removal of the former police chief at Nakhon Sawan Police Station and his subordinates from government service. The officers have already been removed from the police force but retain their rank".

4 minutes ago, Jimbo53 said:

When there are Super cars and murder involved the BIB investigation normally goes into reverse ie: Red Bull Heir fiasco!!

There is good reason for that. The guy charged with that was hounded by the press, Thai and foreign. He was/is getting unfair treatment just because he is wealthy. I know of many cases in Isarn, where I live when similar things happen, i.e death caused by driving drunk. The perpetrator is fined 50k. 2 foreigners I know who did this had to pay just under 1 million. 

Do you really think it's fair when the guy, after paying 3 million baht to the family, should be fined more just because it was cocaine and not Rice whisky?

7 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

The number of posters who are unable to read the link that confirms the officers' sackings is unbelievable.

The problem is that the report is totally contradictory.  The first half indicated that action will be taken "Top brass at the Royal Thai Police are to expedite the removal of Police Colonel Thitisan Utthanaphon and six former police officers from the civil service"  while the second have says it has happened. 

Untill I see them in sackcloth and ashes I will remain sceptical  as to their official positions.

1 minute ago, Neeranam said:

There is good reason for that. The guy charged with that was hounded by the press, Thai and foreign. He was/is getting unfair treatment just because he is wealthy. I know of many cases in Isarn, where I live when similar things happen, i.e death caused by driving drunk. The perpetrator is fined 50k. 2 foreigners I know who did this had to pay just under 1 million. 

Do you really think it's fair when the guy, after paying 3 million baht to the family, should be fined more just because it was cocaine and not Rice whisky?

Are you for real??? 

The idiot should be in jail,he was/is being hounded by the Press because he is a fugitive accused of Murder,judging by your comments you seem to think it's acceptable for him to roam the World free,and to get away with murder by paying monetary compensation !! ????

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Asquith Production said:

Probably can not fire him because he as not had two written warning previously about his conduct. Lol

I’m more inclined to think that the big shots haven’t yet finished their negotiations with Joe and his accomplices as to what it will take (in terms of $$$) to keep their traps shut and not implicate those higher up the food chain.