Thai immigration online 90 day reporting system

1 minute ago, michael888 said:

That's fantastic!  Can't wait to try it 15 times, never get it to work and waste untold hours of my life.

Will let ya know. Gonna try it next week, but 1 time only. Expecting what you say, but hope am wrong. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Skeptic7 said:

Surely it's not just that one day, 2 weeks before. That makes no sense even for TIT. Sounds to me you were given incorrect info or being fed a line of BS.

Excerpted from the OP...

Online 90 day reports can be used up to 15 days in advance of the date the 90 day report is due. 

Up to 15 days in advance is the maximum, but did they say what is the minimum number of days in advance to use the new online system?

That is what I understood

55 minutes ago, Ravi98008 said:

Mine expires 20th. Pending since 5th. Are you @ Chiang Mai immigration office cause I am.  What a bummer now I have to make that trip.  Sad

Mine also expires on the 20th, and did the renewal on the 9th. I am at CW.

2 hours ago, Ravi98008 said:

Mine expires 20th. Pending since 5th. Are you @ Chiang Mai immigration office cause I am.  What a bummer now I have to make that trip.  Sad

You did the application one day early the way immigration counters the 15 days. They include the report date in the 15 days.

I was using the app to doo a report and the system would not let me report by counting 15 day before the report date. I got the message that I was not witching the reporting window. Did it the next day and it worked. I just use 2 week before the report date now.

Also you have remember that immigration does not work every day. As of today it has only been 5 business days since you submitted  the report.

Thanks for posting this good news. I applied just now. Received the password immediately. I completed the form, saw a PDF file and I downloaded. Did in the laptop with Windows 10.

Edit: I received a receipt a few minutes later "We have received your information successfully, you can find your information below."

Edited by Xiao
I added more info to my reply.

6 minutes ago, Xiao said:

Thanks for posting this good news. I applied just now. Received the password immediately. I completed the form, saw a PDF file and I downloaded. Did in the laptop with Windows 10.

Just in case that form you printed doesn't have an arrival card number nor a "next report due" date, then it's just an acknowledgement of your registration.

• Like 1

On 12/8/2021 at 10:29 AM, TXTony said:

My status is still pending after being able to submit my application over the weekend. The only update I’ve had is when the system somehow added some girl from Sri Lanka to my account, along with all of her personal information. Maybe it’s fate and she will be my Mia noi. Lol. 

She was approved but I’m still pending. It’s a good thing that immigration gave me all of her personal details so I could call and give her the good news. I emailed her TM47 to her.
Maybe I’ll get some karma points the next time I have to visit immigration for my own stuff. 

• Haha 1

On 12/11/2021 at 12:57 PM, Skeptic7 said:

Please be kind enough to let us know either way.

My Report was approved today, so basically 1.5 working days waiting. Hope Jomtien will have autoapproval again in near future.

• Like 1

I applied morning of December 9th, Due date December 20th, about 20 minutes ago got email said it was rejected, and I did the last 2 reports online with no problems. This is the only thing the email said.

For further information regarding The 90-day Notification Report Service.

Please contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area.

Edited by dsj
  • Like 1

Today 6pm I entered my Information (16 days early) and 20 minutes later I received an approve message!

I am surprised, as the last 2 time with the old system it was not working (because of overstay since my last extension), and that I have done this report 1 day too early. This is Bangkok (Chaeng Wattana or MTT).

I am very happy, that I not have to prepare to send everything by mail tomorrow or even worse have to go there in person (as Bangkok you lose too much time for nothing)?

• Like 1

On 12/8/2021 at 6:05 PM, a269652 said:

in the last 15 mins. using a PC, i have managed to:-

1. register for 90-day (TM47) online

2. receive registration email (junk folder)

3. access 90-day (TM47) online

4. successfully submit an application

5. reset my 'account' password

6. receive application acceptance email & attached .pdf

7. view my application, which has a status of pending

fingers crossed ...

i received approval notification by email this morning, 14th Dec. 2021 ... amazing thailand ! 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, a269652 said:

i received approval notification by email this morning, 14th Dec. 2021 ... amazing thailand ! 

12 hours ago, a269652 said:

Did you receive an confirmation email from them or  you came to know after checking the status online ?  

I hang my head in shame.

After all my bad mouthing my local immigration office ( Ratchaburi ) I have just received my approval on the new 90 day reporting system.

I signed up on the 6th Dec. got the auto reply back same day.

I have been waiting for an approval or rejection since.

I tried to use the old 90 day report , but it told me " to report to my immi office ...."

So I mistakenly thought that I should have had a rejection e mail at least from the new system.

As I got nearer my report date , I (wrongly) assumed that my office were ignoring online applications , as I have had this happen a few times previous.

This approval has come after my latest ext. which was in November was done with a new passport ( stamps from old passport to new were done in Oct.)

Once again my apologies to Immigration .......????

Edited by NE1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, NE1 said:

Once again my apologies to Immigration ..

Its amazing how we're all so beat down by "Typical Thailand", that on the extremely rare occurrence they get something partially right, many (not I) feel the need to kowtow and offer apologies for them just doing their job. What they're paid to do. Partially right is because many others are not enjoying your success with the system. Many still being told they're on overstay when they are not, along with myriad other errors.

Glad it worked for you and hoping it does for me later this month. 

• Like 1