Thai immigration online 90 day reporting system

Hello all,

i tried to use the online 90 day report  2 days ago to no success.It was not my first time using it tho. I used the online reporting in dec 2021 &  I was successful.

so 2 days ago I also got that pop up but my pop up did not hv the option of “advance”

Appreciate any tips to get thru this hurdle?

40 minutes ago, Des1028 said:

Hello all,

i tried to use the online 90 day report  2 days ago to no success.It was not my first time using it tho. I used the online reporting in dec 2021 &  I was successful.

so 2 days ago I also got that pop up but my pop up did not hv the option of “advance”

Appreciate any tips to get thru this hurdle?

Use the new site

https://tm47.immigration.go.th/tm47/#/login

push through the certificate warning

try a different browser or disable temporarily your security features, or add the site to your exceptions list.

Suspicious page blocked for your protection
Your connection to this web page is not safe due to an expired security certificate.
Web pages must renew their certificates to stay current, and outdated security certificates represent a risk for your data.

TAKE ME BACK TO SAFETY
I understand the risks, take me there anyway
If you know this page is not dangerous, you can add it to your Exceptions list of trusted websites. Be aware that you will not be warned about any threats existing on this page.

You could also try a browser app on a mobile phone.

38 minutes ago, NE1 said:

Can't get this to work on Chrome this time. Just getting the " your connection is not private etc.".

Click on advanced and you can then select to go onto the site.

image.png.614895673b71662113e53017e0922946.png

40 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Click on advanced and you can then select to go onto the site.

After pressing Advaced mine just come up like this on Chrome...

(Version 98.0.4758.109 (Official Build) (x86_64))

Screenshot 2022-03-02 at 10.18.12.png

I'm doing the online reporting for the first time ever. My little bit of paper in my passport says 10th March so I'm thinking I have to report by no later than the 3rd. I made an account a couple of days ago no problem, submitted my details, and as of now it's still saying pending.

Since I submitted a couple of days ago am I ok as far as the 7 days before thing? Do I just wait now, or if nothing has changed by tomorrow will I have to go report in person?

I don't really understand the process tbh. I've got the TM47 pdf with my details on it that I received by email. Do I have to do anything with that?

42 minutes ago, NE1 said:

After pressing Advaced mine just come up like this on Chrome...

(Version 98.0.4758.109 (Official Build) (x86_64))

I am using the most recent version of Chrome and it has been updated.

What have you selected when you click this.

image.png.538d90e3684943b975d9ab24e049c209.png

I have standard protection selected.

14 minutes ago, fauxie said:

I'm doing the online reporting for the first time ever. My little bit of paper in my passport says 10th March so I'm thinking I have to report by no later than the 3rd. I made an account a couple of days ago no problem, submitted my details, and as of now it's still saying pending.

Since I submitted a couple of days ago am I ok as far as the 7 days before thing? Do I just wait now, or if nothing has changed by tomorrow will I have to go report in person?

I don't really understand the process tbh. I've got the TM47 pdf with my details on it that I received by email. Do I have to do anything with that?

There is no 7 days before rule for online reporting. You can do it up to the day your report is due.

Just wait awhile for it to be approved. Some office take longer than others. You will get another email when it is approved with a PDF file to download the receipt for your report.

No need to anything with the TM47 PDF.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, fauxie said:

... no, you don't have to but that filled TM47 you got after submitting you could always frame and hang up let's say in the loo, might be conductive for related 'business', 555.

It tells you your report has been received properly, that's all.

Apparently you can do that online report now from 2 weeks before until up to it's due date, how long it takes to get approved depends on your IO who is processing it, could be couple hours to a solid week or more from what I read here ...

Once approved it's shown as such on the webpage and you will get another email with that TM47 bottom receipt-slip stating your next report date. You could also find that receipt on the website then ...

In case all goes tits up you would still have time for personal report up to 6 days after the stipulated reporting date.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Try doing it on a incognito window.

I ended up doing it on FireFox , where it has the option to "accept the risk and continue " after pressing the Advanced button.

This is weird.... it appears this below has been covered in prior posts here, but it's new to me with this latest report.

I just attempted my upcoming 90-day report online using the new Immigration website via a PC.

Got the now familiar "expired certificate" warning for the Immigration website in Firefox. Clicked past that to get into the website itself.

Completed all the info on the first page, and clicked submit. Was expecting to then get sent to a second webpage like in the past where they asked for more details. But, no, this time, after the first page was submitted, instead I got a pop-up window on my PC with a partially pre-filled TM47 PDF form with some (but not all) of my details listed. Missing, for example, my arrival card number and tourist or non-Imm visa status, neither of which was requested on the prior webpage.

At first, I thought I'd been rejected, and their system instead was giving me a completed TM47 to mail in. But then in reading above some, the pop-up partially completed TM47 form seems to be their acknowledgement of a submitted application. So, I logged back in, chose to check if I had a submitted application pending there, and sure enough, it listed the one I just submitted with the status of "pending."

In the past, as posters here would well know, we used to get a more formal "application submitted" or "application pending" type form acknowledging that we'd successfully submitted the 90-day report request. Somehow, getting a partially completed TM47 form back from their system -- the same form you'd usually submit in person or by mail -- isn't quite sending a clear message, IMHO.

PS1 - I also got a confirmation email from Immigration a few minutes later saying my request had been submitted and received.

PS2 - BTW, made sure at the beginning to log-into the Immigration website using a local Thai IP, not my normal home country IP, as I'm assuming their website still requires a Thai IP address in order to access it.

Edited by TallGuyJohninBKK

1 hour ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Completed all the info on the first page, and clicked submit. Was expecting to then get sent to a second webpage like in the past where they asked for more details. But, no, this time, after the first page was submitted, instead I got a pop-up window on my PC with a partially pre-filled TM47 PDF form with some (but not all) of my details listed. Missing, for example, my arrival card number and tourist or non-Imm visa status, neither of which was requested on the prior webpage.

That ishow the site does it and one of the advantages of the new site. There is no first page you submit to get pre approval before doing the 2nd page. The arrival card number, type of visa and etc are not required now.

The final approval is done by you local office.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

That ishow the site does it and one of the advantages of the new site. There is no first page you submit to get pre approval before doing the 2nd page. The arrival card number, type of visa and etc are not required now.

The final approval is done by you local office.

I should have also mentioned, last time a couple months ago, I was blocked from using the online reporting method because their system -- wrongly -- deemed me on overstay, even though I had just gotten my latest annual retirement extension a couple months before, and even done a prior 90-day report in-person at BKK CW as part of that extension appointment.

So, last cycle back in December, I ended up having to do a pokey mail-in report instead. This time in March, for who knows whatever reason, my access to the new online system was now granted, and I could report online as I'd always done in the past for many years.

On 3/2/2022 at 4:49 PM, fauxie said:

Got rejected. Judging by some of the replies on this thread I guess I just keep trying until it's accepted.

Rejected a second time. I'm wondering about the second date you have to put in. I've been putting in the date by which I have to report, the 10th of March, but should it be when my visa was valid until, or perhaps the date next year when my 1-year extension is up?

Having seen earlier posts maybe I shouldn't enter my middle name? Maybe I shouldn't put my father-in-law's name at the top of the address part? Put my phone number in contact instead of the wife's? So many possibilities.

Edited by fauxie

Appears that the new system works in a similar fashion as the old.

In December I submitted the 90-day-report and it was Approved.

In February I extended my stay permit for one year.

On March 1,  I submitted the 90-day-report and it was Rejected.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, zoltannyc said:

In December I submitted the 90-day-report and it was Approved.

In February I extended my stay permit for one year.

On March 1,  I submitted the 90-day-report and it was Rejected.

That may of not been due to you getting a extension of stay. Did you try doing another one after checking all your entries were the same as the the previous report.

16 hours ago, fauxie said:

I'm wondering about the second date

14 hours ago, fauxie said:

What do you use for Stay Visa Expire date?

I think this is the date that your current permission to stay ends.

At least that's what I used, but what do I know? Mine was rejected.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

I'm wondering about the second date

14 hours ago, fauxie said:

What do you use for Stay Visa Expire date?

I think this is the date that your current permission to stay ends.

At least that's what I used, but what do I know? Mine was rejected.

@mtls2005, I agree with you - the date your current permission to stay ends. 

• Like 1

I've been putting in the date by which I have to report, the 10th of March, but should it be when my visa was valid until, or perhaps the date next year when my 1-year extension is up?

The day your current extension of stay ends. 

You can leave it blank since it not required field and if you do enter it the TM47 they send you will not show it.

Having seen earlier posts maybe I shouldn't enter my middle name? Maybe I shouldn't put my father-in-law's name at the top of the address part? Put my phone number in contact instead of the wife's? So many possibilities.

What is your reporting office?

I would try to match the data used on your most recent successful 90-day report, and/or Extension of Stay, and/or document/transaction done at Imm.

I would include the middle name, but someone said they moved that to the first name spot, using first Name Middle name: Joe Bob. Who knows?

I would leave the building owner's name blank, and only add a building name if your building has one, or you used it previously.

I would use the phone number you previously gave Immigration. 

But like I said I was rejected so clearly I don't know what might work.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

What is your reporting office?

I would try to match the data used on your most recent successful 90-day report, and/or Extension of Stay, and/or document/transaction done at Imm.

I would include the middle name, but someone said they moved that to the first name spot, using first Name Middle name: Joe Bob. Who knows?

I would leave the building owner's name blank, and only add a building name if your building has one, or you used it previously.

I would use the phone number you previously gave Immigration. 

But like I said I was rejected so clearly I don't know what might work.

CW is my reporting office, presumably, living in Bangkok. This is my first ever 90-day report. Address definitely matches what I gave them before. I've submitted this time with my phone number as contact. I've dropped the building owner's name (had previously entered my father-in-law's name). Still put my middle name in. Another difference this time is that I put when my extension is up next year rather than the 10th March I'm to report by. Hopefully it was just that causing the rejection.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, fauxie said:

This is my first ever 90-day report.

That is why you report was rejected. You have to do your first 90 day  report in person or by mail since they would not have any record of you doing a report before.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

That is why you report was rejected. You have to do your first 90 day  report in person or by mail since they would not have any record of you doing a report before.

Dammit. Ok, simple as that. That had crossed my mind yesterday, I must admit, but something I saw on one of the official pages had me (mistakenly, then) thinking something I'd already done had effectively served the purpose of reporting the first time. Alright, I still have plenty of time so I'll go to Chaeng Wattana next week after a little jaunt to Samut Songkhram this weekend ???? Thanks as always for your help.

Edited by fauxie
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, fauxie said:

This is my first ever 90-day report.

This is why people need to share background. We would have pointed out the issue immediately and saved you a bit of bother.

Probably too late to file by mail so off to Muang Thong Thani (not Chaeng Watthana) for you.

mtt.jpg

On 2/4/2022 at 4:23 PM, ubonjoe said:

Just got report approval with new report date of May 4th.

Thanks for posting this and posting the link to this from the other topic I just posted in.

Just so you know, when I did a Google Search (since the Aseannow site does not have a very good search engine), it was the other topic that popped up, not this topic...so just adding that it took you two days to receive an "approved" status before locking the other thread would probably help a lot of other people searching for the same answer.

I hope you know I'm not trying to be snarky in this reply...just helpful, and I DO appreciate all the great advice you provide on countless thread here ????

Edited by WaveHunter

23 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

This is why people need to share background. We would have pointed out the issue immediately and saved you a bit of bother.

Probably too late to file by mail so off to Muang Thong Thani (not Chaeng Watthana) for you.

mtt.jpg

Thank you. Yeah, sorry, would've saved a fair bit of bother, you're right.

Ah yes, just been to that place at Muang Thong because the missus had to do the TM30 (first time ever for that, too).

Would regular mail really be so slow? Just to be doubly sure, I'm supposed to report by March 10th so surely I'm ok to go in person on Tuesday the 8th after coming back from a short trip out of Bangkok? It's a relatively speedy process?