Anchilee does Thailand proud at Miss Universe pageant

webfact

screenshot_16058.jpg

By Natcha Patanasophon

Thais took to social media on Monday to voice support the Thai contestant at the Miss Universe pageant even though she was eliminated in the competition.

Anchilee Scott-Kemmis gained plaudits and praise for challenging standard beauty norms while also supporting messages of beauty diversity, individuality and uniqueness since her appointment as miss Thailand Universe.

The much beloved candidate ultimately fell short in the competition held in Israel, with the prize going to Miss India, but gained much goodwill and support from the Thai community.

Full story: https://www.thaienquirer.com/35755/anchilee-does-thailand-proud-at-miss-universe-pageant/

ti.jpg

3 hours ago, Inala said:

There's far more beautiful women in the bars...

2 minutes ago, JRG23 said:

Far more beautiful women in bars ????

Nicely done gents....   now feel free to add comments about plastic surgery, doesn’t look real Thai etc etc... 

6 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

I’m waiting for the ‘far more beautiful women in the bars’ type of comment...  from guys with so little game they were only ever scraping the bottom of the barrel !!!  ????

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, MarcelV said:

Give me my 5 feet short, dark-skinned, flat-faced, square-jawed, inked up Isaan spinners any day over these barbie dolls.

That would be ' challenging standard beauty norms' in the meantime it looks like we are stuck with slightly fat half Thais with a confrontational attitude

• Like 1

20 hours ago, BostonRob2 said:

It's a bit rude to say that they need a big stage for her.

Sorry if it's a bit offensive. I meant to say the "Miss Universe" itself which is one of the major international beauty pageants. 

22 hours ago, bangon04 said:

Will Thailand ever be represented by a lady who is not some sort of Luk Kreung??

No, coz the majority of the natives are 150 cm high, have no titts, legs like a football pro, flat noses and acne scars.

• Haha 1

On 12/13/2021 at 7:51 PM, Kinnock said:

I believe if you saw Miss Thailand or Miss India with full make-up and hair-style in a mall, they would both look strikingly beautiful.  But I'm happy to say my missus looks beautiful first thing in the morning, no make-up and with serious bed-head ..... as do many Thai girls.

That's a real test of 'beauty.

You must be on a promise or two, right? 

• Haha 1