Anutin warns of prison terms for fake vax certificates

webfact

21 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

A barstool conversation came up as follows:

If you knew someone was traveling internationally using a fake vaccine certificate, would you drop a dime on them?

Curious how folks feel about that here.

I wouldn't attempt such a thing, nor would I ever recommend anyone trying it. Not even domestically. Too much at risk like prison time, deportation and being blacklisted. That said...Not my prob, nor my biz. I also would not rat them out. Surely many would and I get that, but me...no. Mind my own affairs and continue on my merry way. 

On 12/16/2021 at 8:30 AM, mrbojangles said:

Have you downloaded the Mor Prom app?

I had my first 2 doses elsewhere but had my 3 dose here in Thailand about 2 weeks ago. Downloaded the app the next day and all my info was there. I then applied for the free International Certificate and received it after 3 days by e-mail. I think this is free until the end of Dec. I also paid 100 baht for a hard paper certificate from the hospital, the blue one with an official stamp. They like the stamps here don't they!!

I have downloaded and installed the "Mor Prom app". However I am unable to use it - when I try to register it will not accept my passport number, and tells me that my phone number hast to start with 08!

The people at the hospital will not issue me with a vaccination certificate. They acknowledge that I have had both my vaccinations but when I ask for a certificate, "sorry, cannot".

I am sick and tired of the whole business. Just about everything I have encountered with the administration of the vaccinations, apart from the injection process itself, has been a beaurocratic cluster****!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, herfiehandbag said:

I have downloaded and installed the "Mor Prom app". However I am unable to use it - when I try to register it will not accept my passport number, and tells me that my phone number hast to start with 08!

The people at the hospital will not issue me with a vaccination certificate. They acknowledge that I have had both my vaccinations but when I ask for a certificate, "sorry, cannot".

I am sick and tired of the whole business. Just about everything I have encountered with the administration of the vaccinations, apart from the injection process itself, has been a beaurocratic cluster****!

The only way I managed to create an account on the app was by using the 13 digit number that was given to me at the hospital. If you have a Thai Pink ID card they use that, otherwise they just allocated me one on the day. That is then linked to your record. Somebody else may prove me wrong but as far as I am aware, without a 13 digit number you cannot use the app. If you can find your record at the hospital, see if there is a 13 digit number attached to your information.