Fourth Vaccine Shot Approved for Elderly and Medical Workers

snoop1130

2 minutes ago, Chris.B said:

The title says that but the text says "initially approved a fourth round of vaccinations for medical personnel and frontline staff, patients with chronic illnesses and low immunity, and people who have had their third dose for more than three months."

If it's for the"elderly", then most expats will qualify!! hahah :cheesy:

True ????

The problem with many expats is they don't participate in Thai forums, where they could see when the free walk ins are. 

I saw this on one of my groups this week -  free Pfizer or Moderna 3 rd jabs in Khon Kaen.

No description available. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I think its a good time to share this excellent interview.

It addresses vaccine hesitancy and vaccine hostility.

These talking heads have said much of nothing and loads of scaremongering. The guy is a SOCIOLOGIST lol. The other monkey is wearing a white jacket lol.

CNN and Amanpour bias lol. You're killing me ????

Yale?? How about epidemiologist Dr. Harvey Risch  #truthout

Amanpour bias from lefty rag Salon:

https://www.salon.com/2010/03/23/bias_2/

Edited by TheScience
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, chilly07 said:

How do you get the 3rd booster jab after initial 2? Do you wait for your hospital to notify you?

It depends on what vaccines you had for your first two, i.e.

2 x AZ     Pfizer booster 3 months interval 

2 x Pfizer Pfizer booster 6 month interval 

If you qualify for a booster and are interested I would recommend contacting your hospital.

My gf had 2 x Sinopharm at a local walk-in and was notified that she can get a Moderna booster.

8 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

True ????

The problem with many expats is they don't participate in Thai forums, where they could see when the free walk ins are. 

I saw this on one of my groups this week -  free Pfizer or Moderna 3 rd jabs in Khon Kaen.

No description available. 

For 2 x Pfizer jabbed people, they must wait 6 months before their 3rd jab. Most expats on expatvac (60,000 people) got vaccinated last September so have to wait another 3 months.

The trouble with Thai forums is .... they are all in Thai! hahah :cheesy:

Seriously though, I do keep a watch on 3 hospital facebook pages in my province, one state and 2 private. Then I struggle with facebook's translate which is very tempermental! ????

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, TheScience said:

These talking heads have said much of nothing and loads of scaremongering. The guy is a SOCIOLOGIST lol. The other monkey is wearing a white jacket lol.

CNN and Amanpour bias lol. You're killing me ????

Yale?? How about epidemiologist Dr. Harvey Risch  #truthout

Amanpour bias from lefty rag Salon:

https://www.salon.com/2010/03/23/bias_2/

You didn't even watch it, did you?

https://medium.com/swlh/credible-misinformation-dr-harvey-rischs-newsweek-op-ed-700105a12e25

16 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Getting boosted is effective. Stop spreading lies.

The second vaccine is called a booster shot yes?

laboratory studies demonstrate that three doses of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine neutralize the Omicron variant

https://www.pfizer.com/news/press-release/press-release-detail/pfizer-and-biontech-provide-update-omicron-variant

Most if not all Big Pharma corporations state that the vaccines are now only effective with booster THREE otherwise not effective against the new variant.

Number 3

Number 4

Number 5

Number 10

But none of them actually stop transmission and especially do not halt illness. The claim is that they halt *serious illness* which is not only moving the goal post but extremely vague and even useless language.

Is there a corporate promise to keep you out of ICU? To perhaps keep you out of the hospital? To prevent long covid? No, really nothing.

Children and teens don't even need the bloody thing as most healthy adults.

The only arrow left in the Big Pharma quiver is that it allegedly makes (those who are most susceptible) and here it is - not as ill.

Please spare me another CNN sociologist to refute.

vaxed.jpeg

Edited by TheScience
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, TheScience said:

But none of them actually stop transmission and especially do not halt illness. The claim is that they halt *serious illness* which is not only moving the goal post but extremely vague and even useless language.

Is there a corporate promise to keep you out of ICU? To perhaps keep you out of the hospital? To prevent long covid? No, really nothing.

What don't you understand about the fact that the unvaccinated are many times more like to require intensive care and possibly die than the vaccinated. What function of a vaccine is more important than keeping people from dying?

17 minutes ago, TheScience said:

I guess the part that only the elderly and those with co-morbities are getting ill.

The fact that while the grim reaper of omicron sweeps across (73% cases)the US only one person has died.

In Thailand, the people I've known that have been infected all over 60 save one who's is 50 are all perfectly fine.

What is the most important function of a vaccine? That it actually works and people don't need a booster every 60 days. That one.

Also, that it doesn't harm me and that drug companies accept liability. Oh, it would be nice if they opened their research before 50-70 years.

You're the one who claimed that the vaccines "do not halt illness". This is an utter falsehood.

Even if your comment about every 60 days wasn't a lie, are you still seriously contending that it doesn't work? Or do you mean that it both has to work and shouldn't require frequent inoculations? Do you believe that it's  it's better to have many times the death rate and no vaccinations? 

As for your nonsensical assertion about the drug companies not opening their records for 50-70 years, that's based on a freedom of information request from Robert Kennedy's anti-vax organizaton. And you've got it wrong. Kennedy's organization demanded that every document having to do with the vaccines, including private patient info, and even invoices, which come to over  300,000, be  be produced in a very short space of time. The FDA said it didn't have the resources to do that. It would have to release some every month. The FDA did not stipulate  that there would have to be a waiting period of 50 to 70 years before the documents were released.  If Kennedy's organization were actually interested in getting relevant documents, it wouldn't have requested every one of them. Just a publicity stunt to sucker, well, people like you into believing something else entirely.

26 minutes ago, Chris.B said:

What an incredibly stupid statement to make! ????

Less than 20k out of 800k under 40. Less than 5k under 30k and you can bet that there were in many of those cases underlying medical issues.

2.5% of all *covid deaths" are under 40.

97.5% are 40 years old or older.

Screenshot_2021-12-23-17-37-42-15_3aea4af51f236e4932235fdada7d1643.jpg

Edited by TheScience
edited
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, TheScience said:

Less than 20k out of 800k under 40. Less than 5k under 30k and you can bet that there were in many of those cases underlying medical issues.

Yes absolutely tragic when you consider the average life expectancy in the USA is 78 years with 100's of thousands of lives being cut short because of covid.

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, TheScience said:

In the USA only! 25% of all Covid deaths were under 65. That is 200,000 people!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Chris.B said:

Ah c'mon your trolling now.

It's good sound data and you're making excuses. Do you really think that another country would be all that different? Really??

So, you at least have to give me the fact that a nation in which 360 million people live in that what I stated is in fact true and what you have clearly implied is not.

When I come across the data from Macedonia and Malawi I'll post again... ????

Edited by TheScience
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Chris.B said:

Not US only. In Germany 85% are 70+ of age.

And not all of them are "Covid-deaths". They now are counted correctly as "died on or with covid".

More than 85 % of the ONE percent -50 deaths had side effects, previous illness and or adipositas.

The fairytale that Covid is a severe danger for those not belonging to the vulnerable elderly people is long refuted. To repeat it permanently does not make it more true.

Edited by JustAnotherHun
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Chris.B said:

The entire basis for your apparently having a laff on me is by twisting the narrative.

Under 40 - 20k

40-60 - 150k

Lies, damn lies and statistics.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1