How 'Alpha Male' are YOU?

2long

How Alpha Male are YOU?  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I *would* respond to the poll with how alpha I am because it might be an inspiration to others, but 1) it's not on the scale in your OP and 2) I doubt anyone on here has the requisite security clearance for me to be at liberty to disclose that information.

16 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I have never read anyone who claims to be ex SAS /marines/Special forces 

You've not been a member long enough... give it time.

This forum is full of the hardest, cleverest guys on planet Earth.

• Confused 3
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, ColeBOzbourne said:

Undoubtedly many would score very high in cyber space, but very low on planet earth. Anonymous alpha males are a dime a dozen, real ones are few and far between. 

real ones are few and far between. 

Despite being in the services and living quite a long time I can agree with that. The most "real man" I knew wasn't an aggressive idiot, but sadly died in his 40s.

On 12/24/2021 at 6:10 AM, Mac Mickmanus said:

"There are lots of guys on here who claim to be 'ex SAS/Marines/Special Forces' plus quite a few who have strong opinions and like an argument."

I have never read anyone who claims to be ex SAS /marines/Special forces 

I have read at least one on this forum who states that he is an "alpha male".

I think the 'ex SAS/Marines/Special Forces' claims happen more in barrooms.

• Like 1

Not sure if im an alpha male, i do household stuff, cook for me. I do work out a lot but don't consider that as an alpha male quality. 

Let's put it this way i do what i want and will never do stuff I absolutely hate. But on the other hand I have no problem doing the shopping for the GF (mainly because i prepare my own food). 

Im not sure what alpha male is, I do know that im currently suffering from bouts of insomnia that break me down a bit. Id say im mostly a softy but one that won't be pushed past certain limits. 

I love to debate on this forum but in real life with people i know I am not that opinionated. Not going to destroy friendships because of my opinions. 

Damm i wish i was able to sleep.

My wife does seem to appreciate my "take charge" approach. So, I guess that means I still have some testosterone. We both seem to enjoy our respective roles in the relationship, unlike the vast majority of couples in the West, Oz and NZ. 

On the other hand she likes to kid me about my "one pack".  But my thick skin might be further indication of my manhood. 

I identify as a Sigma male.

It's a relatively new category (look it up,)  but seems to fit those of us who tend to be lone wolves. We're neither leaders nor followers, don't crave the attention that Alpha males require, no expectations from others, live in the moment, not interested in societal norms and expectations. We just go on our merry way.  ????

A Sigma male will never be a ThaiVisa POTY.

• Like 2