19-year-old female motorbike driver dies in Central Pattaya crash on Christmas morning

webfact

561272-696x392.jpg

By Goong Nang(GN)

Pattaya – A teenage female motorbike driver has been pronounced dead at the scene after she crashed her motorbike in Central Pattaya on Christmas morning.

The Pattaya City Police were notified of the accident on the early morning of Christmas (December 25th) at an intersection near the entrance of Central Pattaya Road in Nongprue.

Emergency responders and the Pattaya News arrived at the scene to find a damaged white Vespa motorbike lying on the road. Nearby, responders found the injured woman, Ms. Krittiya Aunjaiyai, 19, from Rayong, who was unconscious.

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2021/12/27/19-year-old-female-motorbike-driver-dies-in-central-pattaya-crash-on-christmas-morning/

PattayaNews.jpg

• Sad 7

30 minutes ago, big dendrobenaes said:

i see loads with NO helmet.....but wearing MASKS.....thai logic is that mask will keep me alive......how wrong are they ?????!!!!

No, Thai logic is they won't be able to get into 7/11 without a mask.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ezzra said:

No taking anything away from this tragedy...  but as a bike rider myself and if venturing a guess here probably she wasn't wearing a helmet as to die of bike accident you really have to either go very fast or hit an object to expire on the spot...

The helmet is in the pic,attached to the bike,she obviously never wore it when the accident happened,as it would still have been on her head,and she may have still been here!! R.I.P.

• Like 1

Speculation abound…

…. no helmet & looming at the phone? Didn’t see the traffic light until too late ??? Panicked, hit the central reservation… smacked her head… dead.

(a total guess of course)

A very sad and as always, a complete unnecessary & totally avoidable loss of life…

As long as those in positions of decision making power continue to make the seasonal media announcements, it’s ok, they’re fixing the problem !!! 

I don't see how "dies on Xmas morning" is relevant here in th OP... Xmas means nothing to most Thais who are Buddhists... sadly this is just a click bait title to get foreigners to give their "I didn't know her but may she rest in peace" comments.

May she rest in peace

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I really want to say something here but it has been said over and over again. 

The thing is that after 50 years of road use I am not dead.

Education??

Never smacked my daughter ( 7 years old )but I came close when she went to the local shop on the back of a 12 year old riding a junk bike.