What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2022)

CharlieH

19 hours ago, ivor bigun said:

just started watching a series from a few years back ,its called Mad Dogs its about four old friends who are invited out to Spain by an old friend who has become rich ,its a black comedy ,,really enjoying it , by the way one of the guys has sex with a half cast girl ,(sorry i couldnt resist????)

Just got it from P Bay, UK version. Looks good.

On 1/15/2022 at 2:28 PM, Jai Dee said:

If you are into superheroes movies and shows then you might be interested in Peacemaker, a new series from DC starring John Cena which is now streaming on HBOmax.

3 episodes have been released so far.

Love this show!! I can't watch the opening credits without it putting a big smile on my face. 

The only bad part is that I have to wait a week for the next episode.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, ivor bigun said:

just started watching a series from a few years back ,its called Mad Dogs its about four old friends who are invited out to Spain by an old friend who has become rich ,its a black comedy ,,really enjoying it , by the way one of the guys has sex with a half cast girl ,(sorry i couldnt resist????)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philip_Glenister

He is brilliant in most things he's in and again is Excellent as the unreconstructed, violent, racist, drunk, homophobic, whisky drinking cop Gene Hunt in 1970s Manchester. It pre PC, pre Woke, Pre Lord Scarman, Pre PACE and these values clash with the two  police from  a gentler more enlightened age of 1990s policing. 'Ashes to Ashes' and 'Life on Mars'. Both great series but might be rich for some people..

• Like 2

20 hours ago, seedy said:

Watched House of Gucci last nite.

Lady Gaga does a good job, for her first time in a major movie.

But she is a talented girl anyway - music not to my taste, or the music videos, but no doubting her talent.

Patricia Gucci is furious about the untruths that are portrait in this film. 

3 hours ago, Will27 said:

Social Media Murders

On Lime.

True-crime series exploring shocking cases that resulted in the murder of a young person. Linking each of the films is the unsettling role social media played in bringing together the culprit and the victim.

It doesn't come up if the search is ALL, only if you search TV.

Edited by giddyup

New one just started.

RAR.

Summary: Five ordinary Brits are accused of kidnapping the son of a prominent U.S. media mogul. They embark on a desperate race against time to prove their innocence, but will anyone believe them - and are they telling the truth?

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, xylophone said:

Watched another one of my favourite movies last night, called, "Shooter" with Mark Wahlberg and Kate Mara, and once again I caught some detail which I had missed in the past, which all made it worthwhile.

Having read the book series I was a bit disappointed with the TV series

• Like 2

1 minute ago, xylophone said:

Oh, I wasn't aware that there was a TV series, however the movie remains one of my favourites.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooter_(TV_series)

2 minutes ago, xylophone said:

Oh, I wasn't aware that there was a TV series, however the movie remains one of my favourites.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooter_(TV_series)

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Will27 said:

Whole series out on RAR.

I watched the first two eps of Reacher, 8 eps all dropped, on Amazon Prime.

Love it, will binge it.

Good to have a full-size Reacher (although Tom Cruise was OK), even if the other actors need to stand on boxes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSycMV-_Csw

Edited by mtls2005
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Will27 said:

New one just started.

RAR.

Summary: Five ordinary Brits are accused of kidnapping the son of a prominent U.S. media mogul. They embark on a desperate race against time to prove their innocence, but will anyone believe them - and are they telling the truth?

Dull as dishwater. (IMO).

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1