What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2022)

CharlieH

This documentary turned out to be about another con-artist.

What happened, Brittany Murphy? (2021)

2 x 1 hr Episodes.

(On fmovies)

"A beloved Hollywood starlet known for a number of iconic roles – gone at 32 years old. Unanswered questions, controversial figures, and surrounded by speculation: what really happened to Brittany Murphy? This two-part documentary explores her life beyond headlines, celebrating her legacy and investigating her tragic and untimely death."

Edited by bobandyson
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, sanuk711 said:

The Beach Boys were connected to Doris Days son weren't they ? I think he wrote for the Birds and  some music for most of the other groups around that era.....?

Never delved into that. So not sure who he wrote for.

But a Great Talent !

• Like 1

3 hours ago, seedy said:

Thanks for that - missed it first time around.

Never a fan of their music - to sugary and sweet for me - but there is no doubting his talent.

That "doctor" should be drawn and quartered.

The Beach Boys were connected to Doris Days son weren't they ? I think he wrote for the Birds and  some music for most of the other groups around that era.....?

Trom

TPB with Subs.

This one looks interesting.

Couldn't find a trailer with Eng subs.

Summary: After a missing animal rights activist is found amid a local whale hunt, journalist Hannis Martinsson risks his own skin on the trail of a spectacular story, sending shock waves through the isolated island community of the Faroes.

• Like 1

Noticed a new series going around called stuck.

It's about medical cases with objects stuck in peoples bodies.

The first episode is called : Vibrator in the Rectum.

Call me old fashioned, but what compels someone to go on camera to tell the world that they have a vibrator stuck up their clacker?

https://meaww.com/stuck-tlc-debut-episode-brittany-vibrator

Edited by Will27
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Will27 said:

Call me old fashioned, but what compels someone to go on camera to tell the world that they have a vibrator stuck up their clacker?

Didn't watch, but assuming yet another reality show, which all seem to be far from it.  

Money gets people to do and say anything.

43 minutes ago, JimmyJ said:

Who one day had Manson and his followers knocking on his front door.

Luckily he wasn't home.

Didn't the Manson family stay at Dennis Wilson's house for some time until he kicked them out?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, giddyup said:

Didn't the Manson family stay at Dennis Wilson's house for some time until he kicked them out?

Melcher being Doris Day's son ... as referenced above.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_Melcher#Manson_Family

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Wilson#Contact_with_Manson

Edited by KhunLA
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Blue Muton said:

A chemistry graduate enrols for an online criminology course and learns they are studying her mother's case. She asks her professors to help her solve the case so she can bring the killer to justice."

Thanks--I enjoyed the first series of this---took them quite a while to get around to doing number 2......................

And you got it from...............????????????

Edited by sanuk711

5 hours ago, Blue Muton said:

Series 2 of the Scottish forensic crime drama "Traces" has just started.

"A chemistry graduate enrols for an online criminology course and learns they are studying her mother's case. She asks her professors to help her solve the case so she can bring the killer to justice."

I couldn't find a trailer for S2 so here's the one from S1 ICYMI.

Ta @Blue Muton  I enjoyed series 1, so look forward to watching this.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Will27 said:

Don't think I'll be watching this. The idea of a TV series about people owning up to having "foreign objects" stuck up their jacksies doesn't appeal to me. Others opinions may vary.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mutt Daeng said:

Don't think I'll be watching this. The idea of a TV series about people owning up to having "foreign objects" stuck up their jacksies doesn't appeal to me. Others opinions may vary.

Just to clarify, I don't judge people because their tastes aren't exactly aligned with mine.

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Mutt Daeng said:

I won't be watching it either, but from reading it, it's only one story.

The rest seem to be about nails, insects etc.

• Like 1

Watched episode 1 of The Bodyguard on Netflix last night.

https://www.netflix.com/nz/title/80235864

Interesting show, and I enjoyed it for an unusual reason. While at first glance it's a typical modern politically correct show with loads of females playing "strong" characters, they all turn out to be quite horrible. The lead female character is IMO modeled on Thatcher, and IMO just as loathsome. The man that associates with her is a sycophantic wus IMO.

Even the hero's wife is a back stabbing <deleted> and admits to having an affair, but it's only a fling, so doesn't want a divorce.

On 12/31/2021 at 1:35 PM, xylophone said:

I am trying to download, "The Kings Man", however when I have seen it available on 1337x.to and Limetorrents, and then I download it, I get something completely different, and it seems to be something about betting??

I've tried deleting and reloading both of the above torrent sites, as well as doing the same with my uTorrent app, but to no avail, and not only that I can't seem to find this movie elsewhere – – suggestions most welcomed please?

Make sure you're not downloadinjg the cam or TS version -- they're usually recordings made by some gamling website.