What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2022)

CharlieH

4 hours ago, xylophone said:

Where can I find the Doc Martin movie?? Seems to be a series as well??

Doc Martin series from 2004 has 10 seasons ( 79 episodes ) , also a French version of the series with the same name.

The movies are “ Doc Martin “ and “ Doc Martin and the legend of the Cloutie “

All episodes of the series can be found on fmovies.

Not seen the movies anywhere for download or stream.

• Thanks 1

The Watcher (2022)

One Season Only. 7 Episodes. 

Netflix, fmovies

"After the Brannock family moves into what was supposed to be their suburban dream home, it quickly becomes a living hell. Ominous letters from someone calling themself “The Watcher” are just the beginning as the neighborhood’s sinister secrets come spilling out. Inspired by the true story of the infamous “Watcher” house in New Jersey."

1 hour ago, mikebell said:

This thread is the best thing about Asean Now.  It has brought me countless hours of pleasure researching then downloading some of the titles  recommended here.  I have worked my way up to P101.  I've just finished watching my nomination for Best Series of the year.  Apologies if it has been mentioned between P101 & here:  Bad Sisters is a tour-de-force.  Not a wasted word; superb character creation and surely the most hateful character EVER created known as JP.

I haven't see Bad Sisters but the show it was based on The Out-laws AKA Clan was a cracking show.

On 12/14/2022 at 9:48 AM, xylophone said:

I watched this last night and was expecting great things as it had an IMDb rating of about 8.2........but I was very disappointed, because IMO it was a pointless movie that focused on isolation, smallmindedness and stupidity and all that those things bring. Didn't enjoy it one bit.

I thought it was great, superb performance by Colin Farrell.

3 hours ago, giddyup said:

I thought it was great, superb performance by Colin Farrell.

Actually, I like both Colin Farrell and Brendan Gleeson as actors, and particularly like the movie "In Bruges", but this one was either about Irish stupidity (didn't mean to offend anybody) or something I didn't cotton on to, and IMO was pretty pointless.

Still, it would be a sad world if we all liked the same movies!