Beer girl posts pictures of "loadsa money"! Now she's graduated without having to rely on parents

webfact

5 minutes ago, vinci said:

her graduate degree job would not pay as much as her beer job

8 minutes ago, vinci said:

her graduate degree job would not pay as much as her beer job

A graduate degree is a masters degree which is not what she gained. 

The story says bachelor degree  :  which is an under-graduate degree.

"She posted "Farewell to this job" now that she had graduated with a bachelor's degree."

• Like 1

My guess is that the Singha beer girl gives her exposure to men who can then be enticed to financially support a uni 'dek puuying' as a Thai sugar-daddy.  That's a pretty common practice here.
She ain't making that money from tips.
And when not serving beer or at uni, she's more than likely serving something sweeter.

Edited by connda
  • Like 1

With all the speculation here how she made all that money I think this is a perfect job for a girl.

If her parents ask how she makes money she tells them: I serve beer and get tips.

And that will be the truth. Maybe the whole truth, maybe not. At least the parents will have this great feeling that they have such a good daughter who would never ever work in a bar. ???? 

57 minutes ago, ezzra said:

At first i thought it was a typo "put herself trough college laying on her back" but than i put my reading glasses on and rad it again.. Ah, i see now...

Without the glasses on you were accurately reading between the lines methinks!  :thumbsup:
Snap @BritManToo

Edited by connda
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

One of my woman's university friends worked as a 'beer girl' in the evenings.

Her parents gave her 30K/month (not enough), she earned another 50k/month.

Very pretty girl, seemed like a lot of money for just 'tips'.

I was out having dinner with my family, (woman, daughter 22, son 9).

We were served by a very pretty girl in a beer dress (Leo).

I was looking at the girl and my daughter said, "Dad, you want her phone number"

And before I could speak she turned to the girl and said in Thai, "My dad wants your phone number?"

Beer girl took my kids phone, and typed her phone number into it. 

My misses said, "Too expensive for you!"

Amazing Thailand.

Any of us who have hung out in the CM Santitham area and speak a modicum of Thai should understand how the game works.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, vinci said:

what if she came home with a customer, we would never know, right..i'm just saying 

You're "just saying! that she may be a prostitute! It would never be any of your business. 

While you're speculating wildly, what if you had taken a girl home at any time, no one would know and what harm would it have caused, what would be the difference?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

what has she done that is remotely wrong?

Nothing, however most of us tend to go along with the implied criticism when "money number one" is cited as the primary element of the Thai outlook on life, or of particular Thais. As we should, imo.

2 hours ago, Misterwhisper said:

Whole drawers stuffed with bundles of 1,000-baht bills. And yet she paid for her bachelor's degree, had her teeth done, didn't skimp on cosmetics/electronics and fashion.

Promoting beer must be very, very lucrative.  

Boll'ocks, there was one bundle of 1,000s, that's all, the photo showed mainly 20s, a few 100s and lots of coins.

Edited by Liverpool Lou

You're "just saying! that she may be a prostitute! It would never be any of your business. 

While you're speculating wildly, what if you had taken a girl home at any time, no one would know and what harm would it have caused, what would be the difference?

prostitutes not,  sugar daddy maybe, who knows and who care, she can be anything she want, she put herself on media and people can judge her what ever they feel like

3 hours ago, Gandtee said:

Good for her. But very unwise to flash your money around. After seeing banknotes flaunted, unscrupulous rascals are queueing up to relieve her of it maybe.????

Including the Tax man, but I am sure she has paid all the taxes on her earnings ????

regards worgeordie

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, scorecard said:

We had these girls at the food court close to our house.

They were pushy, brought more jugs of beer when they had been told very clearly NOT to bring more. One took a liking to my Thai son who was sitting with his wife and 3 daughters. She insisted on passing the palms of her hands all over his face and kissing him. He told her to stop and her loud overt beer girl buddy intervened and insisted that her buddy be given a big tip to stop.

Son paid the bill and left quickly, no tip. Never been back to that venue or any places with these girls. 

Other customers complained about similar incidents. Owner eventually stopped all the beer companies from having beer girls at that venue.

They're not usually like that...

• Thanks 1