Thailand’s Ministry of Public Health encourages public to refrain from drinking alcohol and risky activities to help prevent Omicron spread

webfact

12 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

So shut down every dry/wet market in Thailand then... there's more chance of me getting infected when I go shopping than if I went for a beer.

Probably not......

Markets are a necessity for many as the only place they can get food. 

4 hours ago, webfact said:

that the number of cases of Covid-19 in Thailand has increased significantly after the New Year holidays as predicted.

Yes as PREDICTED. The Holidays were allowed to go ahead and now I hear that the local government hospital on Koh Chang is full, thanks a lot Prayout, it may have given people a chance to earn some money, and it was good to see some life back on the Island but was it really worth it ?   

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tomyami said:

I think this is the variant they really mean its even got a covid logo

lacou.jpg

Nectar of the gods, this could be the answer, it killed a couple of the wife’s relatives and they were germs. :drunk:

1 minute ago, Thaiophil said:

Once again the ridiculous obsession with alcohol. Zero evidence from Omicron ridden countries that alcohol has anything to do with the spread.

Which region in Chonburi was the first to exhibit rapid rise in Covid cases recently?

• Haha 2