Agent recommendation Pattaya

18 hours ago, Ohyesuare said:

They do always seem the cheapest and are highly recommended by many people but I'd advise to probably go in person based on personal experience. They were very unhelpful over Facebook with simple questions/requests. 

You'll need to go in person to most agents.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Skeptic7 said:

Tic Tok Services is in Jomtien. Very friendly, helpful and professional. Only used for driving license, but as mentioned previously...do visa service as well. Only problem is they are SLOW to respond to messages, so best probably to call or go to their office. Toc is so pleasant and a total hottie too! ????

I happened to ask a question on FB and they responded in seconds.  

Maybe if they are out of the office shuttling clients they maybe slow. 

There is only 4 of them but they are all very friendly, professional and helpful.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MrJ2U said:

You'll need to go in person to most agents.

Not just to ask if this can be done and how much. Plenty of other agents I have asked, have answered a simple question like that without me having to go in person. The one I deal with now, has always come to my condo lobby, don't even know where their office is, and they do have one.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ohyesuare said:

Not just to ask if this can be done and how much. Plenty of other agents I have asked, have answered a simple question like that without me having to go in person. The one I deal with now, has always come to my condo lobby, don't even know where their office is, and they do have one.

i wouldn't use an "agent" who meets me at my condo or in a bar unless i had mobility issues

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

i wouldn't use an "agent" who meets me at my condo or in a bar unless i had mobility issues

Good for you? That's the main appeal for me using them. If I had to go to their office for a covid extension, I might as well go do it myself at immigration. 

8 hours ago, jomtienisgood said:

Even though I don't need any of their services you make it sound as I should go find out the scenery. 555555 

I tried to find their office once with no success, even the motorcycle taxis could not help me, I had to give it up.

On 2/2/2022 at 2:00 PM, scubascuba3 said:

Maneerat Soi 13\2 is highly recommended, do a search on google maps and you will find them. They are also the cheapest i found, others charge more for nothing

Second that. They will do a free 90 day report for you too if you use their visa services. 13/2 also known as Soi Post Office one way off Beach Rd. On the right opposite post office.

• Like 1