Undersexed?

swissie

The only change is that GoGo bars are closed. There are fewer beer bars with girls.  There has been a bit of a renaissance of G Clubs of one sort or another.

In Pattaya when all establishments were closed certain streets and beach areas became meeting points, picnic point and exercise areas they also were places to meet girls.

The secret locations usually got raided by out of town police forces.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Pravda said:

Real men don't pay for sex

I always knew there was something UNREAL about those guys visiting Pattaya for a couple of weeks and having sex with 20 young girls

Edited by Sunnny
  • Haha 1

Just now, sirineou said:

I tried that "The fish swims in muddy waters" with my wife. She gave me a quizzical look and replied "You don't have a lovely pair of coconuts, go to sleep"

Sad so Sad, I blame it all on covid. ????

Try "I have a lovely red pencil box"...worked for me    ????  (the box had a 1000 bt bill inside)

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, swissie said:

I took my clue from alextrat1966.

alex=your first name.

Trat= a small town in sout eastern Thailand.

1966= your year of birth

In combination: alextrat1966. My mistake.

But, since we are at it: Why did you come to Thailand? All reasons accepted, except "the temples", "the good weather", "the low cost of living" and "my wife lives in Thailand". All other reasons will be duly noticed and  respected. I am confident, that you will list them all.

Say it alex, say it.

My wife, who by the way isn’t Thai, got sent by her company to handle a project in Thailand for a few months. 

Simple as that. 

alextrat1966 is just a username. Neither is my name Alex, nor do I live in Trat, nor was I born in 1966 ????

3 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

You have made yourself clear but your harsh unforgiving tone could be misconstrued.

Like I said: Never the product of a healthy mind but often deep seated anger and hostility produced by childhood trauma. The adult seeks to repeat the pattern of 'punishment to control' experienced in childhood.

Fortunately it's nothing that can't be cured by a good happy ending massage and a few Es.

lol

Lol I’m not crazy, as a matter of fact I’m saner than all of you. 

An 80 year old going with a 20 year old girl, is a scumbag ????

• Like 1