Undersexed?

swissie

48 minutes ago, Pravda said:

Maybe the men that visit bars. Any woman with a decent job doesn't need you "take care". Or maybe they find a Farang mug to take care. Certainly Thai men don't take care...

Actually often it's quite the opposite. Never seen a Thai guy take care a prostitute. They send them to you, lol

You just don't get it, do you? All the terms you use - prostitute, decrepit old men, dirty money - shriek your bias and bile to the skies. You are fixated on bars, there are hospitals, shops, hotels, golf courses and restaurants with plenty of attractive women. My income is 5-10 times what they would be making.

Before I was married, my prospective bride gave every indication she was hot to trot, judging by the letters we exchanged. Come the honeymoon and subsequently, sex was a duty to be endured and avoided if possible.

Quite some years after the marriage ended, I found out she had been sexually molested as a child. Her family covered it up as well, even her father, who was a deacon in one of the Protestant faiths. Effectively, I had been sold a bill of goods. I stayed in the marriage out of a sense of duty and responsibility.

When you come on this thread pontificating about how your wife and the women she mixes with don't lie about their pasts, IMO you are delusional.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

16 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

You just don't get it, do you? All the terms you use - prostitute, decrepit old men, dirty money - shriek your bias and bile to the skies. You are fixated on bars, there are hospitals, shops, hotels, golf courses and restaurants with plenty of attractive women. My income is 5-10 times what they would be making.

Before I was married, my prospective bride gave every indication she was hot to trot, judging by the letters we exchanged. Come the honeymoon and subsequently, sex was a duty to be endured and avoided if possible.

Quite some years after the marriage ended, I found out she had been sexually molested as a child. Her family covered it up as well, even her father, who was a deacon in one of the Protestant faiths. Effectively, I had been sold a bill of goods. I stayed in the marriage out of a sense of duty and responsibility.

When you come on this thread pontificating about how your wife and the women she mixes with don't lie about their pasts, IMO you are delusional.

So what on sweet Jesus earth are trying to say now? That my wives and girlfriends have been sexually molested as children? And you are berating me about my marriages ????

Listen pal, it's quite simple. There are women who expect the payment, there are women who are promiscuous and there are women who very much prefer to be with one man and payments or more monthly handouts have nothing to do with it. My wife and many other Thai women work like dogs. It would be below them to take a payment in exchange for sex or "relationship".

TTYL

On 2/6/2022 at 11:57 PM, alextrat1966 said:

I don't live in Trat. I'm in Bangkok FYI.

And yeah, people have other reasons to come to Thailand other than engaging in prostitution. 

"A thief believes every man steals"

oh, of course they do....you mean to look at the tigers and temples?

8 minutes ago, Pravda said:

So what on sweet Jesus earth are trying to say now? That my wives and girlfriends have been sexually molested as children? And you are berating me about my marriages ????

Listen pal, it's quite simple. There are women who expect the payment, there are women who are promiscuous and there are women who very much prefer to be with one man and payments or more monthly handouts have nothing to do with it. My wife and many other Thai women work like dogs. It would be below them to take a payment in exchange for sex or "relationship".

TTYL

No, I am saying if you believe what women tell you about their pasts, it's delusional.

I agree, many Thai women work like dogs. My GF certainly does. I don't care what her past was, and I'm sure she doesn't care about mine.

Wives AND girlfriends? Slip of the keyboard, maybe? Double standard at work?

I am merely pointing out there is a logical disconnect between your moralizing on this thread, and having 3 failed marriages on your record.

Don't know what the acronym means. Probably something irrelevant.

On 2/7/2022 at 8:23 PM, CG1 Blue said:

I've always felt a bit sorry for blokes stuck with their wife/GF from back home while being surrounded by all this temptation. 

I get the impression that seeing all the other men enjoying themselves p's you off.

Maybe you should go for a 'special' massage - relieve some of that tension ????

My wife isn't from back home - I left the West and their people for good long back ago... 

My wife is Asian, just not Thai. But every Thai waiter/waitress/clerk thinks she's Thai.... So I guess no difference 

Edited by alextrat1966

5 hours ago, Lacessit said:

No, I am saying if you believe what women tell you about their pasts, it's delusional.

If a woman can't be honest about her past, then chances are it's not love, and she's just interested in your money, hence why she tells you what you want to hear (even if it's a lie). 

A smart enough man, should know whether he can trust that girl or not, and in case of doubt, verify it himself. Easy peasy. 

Very seldom you will find a normal girl (not prostitute or gold digger) who actually loves you lying about her past, if that's the case it's because she's extremely embarrassed.... But chances are that if they lie they're just after money/something not serious/etc...

On 2/6/2022 at 5:16 PM, alextrat1966 said:

Too bad they didn't arrest all the "customers" and throw them in jail for 30 days then deport them + blacklist. 

A lot of "strange birds" hit the shores of Thailand.

Now, a strict "moralist" has joined the forum. His above comment indicates that he has absolutely no tolerance concerning other peoples livestyle.

Him writing stuff like this, while living in the probably most tolerant country on the globe! Amazing!

Some people should not be residing in Thailand. To such folks, I strongly recommend relocating to "zero tolerance" countries like China.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, alextrat1966 said:

My wife isn't from back home - I left the West and their people for good long back ago... 

My wife is Asian, just not Thai. But every Thai waiter/waitress/clerk thinks she's Thai.... So I guess no difference 

When we were in Vietnam, my GF was assumed to be a Filipina.

4 minutes ago, swissie said:

Now, a strict "moralist" has joined the forum. His above comment indicates that he has absolutely no tolerance concerning other peoples livestyle.

Him writing stuff like this, while living in the probably most tolerant country on the globe! Amazing!

Some people should not be residing in Thailand. To such folks, I strongly recommend relocating to "zero tolerance" countries like China.

Yes, China is where I was pre-COVID and where I will be after they lift COVID restrictions. 

And FYI China is also full of western sexpats desperate to sleep with Asian girls. 

Edited by alextrat1966

1 minute ago, alextrat1966 said:

Yes, China is where I was pre-COVID and where I will be after they lift COVID restrictions. 

And FYI China is also full of western sexpats desperate for Asian girls. 

IIRC, China has a pronounced imbalance between males (more) and females (less). Which may help explain their penchant for tourism.

No need for desperation in Thailand. As the Brits/Scots would say, there's a lot of totty about.

37 minutes ago, alextrat1966 said:

If a woman can't be honest about her past, then chances are it's not love, and she's just interested in your money, hence why she tells you what you want to hear (even if it's a lie). 

A smart enough man, should know whether he can trust that girl or not, and in case of doubt, verify it himself. Easy peasy. 

Very seldom you will find a normal girl (not prostitute or gold digger) who actually loves you lying about her past, if that's the case it's because she's extremely embarrassed.... But chances are that if they lie they're just after money/something not serious/etc...

IMO it's covered by the Russian proverb "trust, but verify".

Asian cultures are notorious for the custom people are told what the speaker thinks they want to hear. That goes back to the days when unpopular news could literally cost a messenger their head. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, swissie said:

Oh don't worry, these moralists and evangelists are lurking here everywhere, always wanting to shove their 'moral' viewpoint down your throat. These so called morals they have are just them carrying guilty consciences that their little 'church' on the prairie ingrained into them about perfectly natural things. They give me the horrors actually. 
I agree with you, why are they in Thailand, the most tolerant nation on earth? 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, alextrat1966 said:

The answer to that is very easy.

You can't trust any woman.

You probably shouldn't trust any man either.

Trust No One!

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Inala said:

These so called morals they have are just them carrying guilty consciences that their little 'church' on the prairie ingrained into them

Speaking of which, great flick, check it out. Star studded cast. Complete with 1980 commercials.

Some times we had in America. Wacko cults, but also full time jobs that fed your family, bought a house, and shiny new cars with steel-belted radials for 5 grand. Weeeee!

Edited by CrunchWrapSupreme

1 hour ago, CrunchWrapSupreme said:

Indeed. She shows me the love, then a bit later I return it. The beer helps prolong the mission. Yeah baby, yeah!

92351.jpg

Alcohol enhances desire, but impairs performance. It's why the term brewer's droop was invented. Apologies for raining on your parade.

1 hour ago, 473geo said:

One of the attractions to Thailand was always the live for today mentality, yesterday is gone no influence on today unless you drag it in, today we can influence, tomorrow is unknown.

I don't need to know about the life of my wife before me, its not the Thai way, and I don't expect or demand some 'full disclosure' and guess what my wife appears to be of the same opinion regarding my pedigree.

Sure inconsequential snippets about family history surface now and again but in general our life together started when we met ????

To each their own, so long as you both agree with it and are happy about everything, well, I can only say well done. 

In my case, though, the same way as I would only buy a second hand car if I know and understand for certain its history, with women it’s the same. And my wife thinks this way as well from the opposite side… 

43 minutes ago, 473geo said:

I think a good look around and a few test drives garner a better idea of value than 'history' my wife is top of the range and running well, me perhaps showing a little wear but mechanically sound ???? 

You see I struggle to understand where history with a previous owner has any bearing on a current relationship, especially if one is confident of knowing how to service well and regularly#

Haha, your post made my day.

cheers, mate

Conversation between Sipi and Egyptian carpet salesman mid eighties...

Sipi "fazuka bazooka bazaar"

Carpet salesman "blue or green"

Sipi "blue"

Carpet salesman, produces large handgun and "how much?"

Sipi "450"

Carpet salesman produces large roll of banknotes and exchanges for small roll of English pounds.

"Fazuka bazooka bazaar"