Cannabis to Be Removed from Drug List

snoop1130

36 minutes ago, CraigInBangkok said:

Can we finally get our cannabis cup competiton underway ?! (still confused by the actual law) ... There are a few good seed banks that deliver worldwide, off the top of my head, I think msnl and gorilla seeds are 2 of them ????

I've been seriously considering the seed bank option but decided to wait a bit and do a test run with some local varieties and sort out the bug situation which ring barked two of the three plants I tried growing last year the third didn't survive transplanting.I might have to go the indoors method for any seed bank attempts.I'm sure the cannabis cup will come and I'm looking forward to participating once the new laws are accepted and clarified.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Do you plan to grow indoors or outdoors? If the latter you'll probably want a local species (light cycle, humidity, bugs, rainy season). In fact you'll probably be legally - well not you as aliens will not be allowed to grow - and yes I know some have thai wives - mandated to grow one of the eight approved strains (well, eight for THC, and another eight for CBD). But the strain Issara 01 is 1:1 I think?

Importing of seeds is amazingly legal, although that loophole is supposed to be closed with this new initiative.

There are local thais who import seeds and resell them, all legal today. Both photos and autos, both feminized. FB, IG.

I have only ever grown indoors and for me its a better choice as I can control the enviroment. Its far too hot and humid here for my liking. I prefer more "indica" leaning hybrid strains as I dont sleep so much. Anyway, I guess the Thai strains have a really long photoperiod and not really interested in autos

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CraigInBangkok said:

. oh ! just read clause 2 ...optimism fading

Not sure I would put too much faith in the english translation which doesn't seem to make much sense like the Feb 1982 date the document was signed.

Edited by FarFlungFalang
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, CraigInBangkok said:

Its far too hot and humid here for my liking.

Aircon.

If it's ever legal to grow - I don't think it will be anytime soon, certainly not by aliens in their condo in Bangkok - there will be an oversupply of inexpensive herb. Not worth the electricity, hassles. I like bacon, I'm not raising pigs in my condo, let alone smoking/curing pork bellies.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Aircon.

If it's ever legal to grow - I don't think it will be anytime soon, certainly not by aliens in their condo in Bangkok - there will be an oversupply of inexpensive herb. Not worth the electricity, hassles. I like bacon, I'm not raising pigs in my condo, let alone smoking/curing pork bellies.

Yeah, I meant hot and humid for an outdoor grow... i would be using AC with a smart controller, same for humidity. Its been a while but I really enjoyed growing, not bothered by cost. I did it for around 10 years back in the uk, looking forward to hopefully resuming this hobby. 

14 hours ago, CraigInBangkok said:

Flowers are not an extract, so I am excited again. Of course it could very well lead to more disappointment in the near future, just like all the other announcements over the past 3 years.

I truly hope we are both lucky with the law that passes, but unfortunately, all previous fine print from Anutin is consistently disappointing when drawing the line on THC.????

• Like 2