People warned against spraying alcohol disinfectant on their bodies

webfact

สเปรย์แอลกอฮอล์ล้างมือ..jpg

Thailand’s Food and Drug Administration (TFDA) has warned people not to spray alcohol disinfectant all over their bodies, after details of a woman who burnt herself after she sprayed herself with alcohol and then lit a mosquito coil were posted online, causing concern among netizens.

Deputy Secretary-General of the TFDA, Weerachai Nolwachai explained that alcohol spray is highly flammable. Therefore, people should never use alcohol spray, which is only meant for the hands, to spray all over their bodies, as people can burn themselves, especially when used near a naked flame or spark.

He also advised that people should spray alcohol and rub it onto their hands for at least 20 seconds, so the alcohol evaporates.

Full story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/people-warned-against-spraying-alcohol-disinfectant-on-their-bodies/

Logo-top-.png
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2022-02-09

- Aetna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

• Confused 2

12 hours ago, Confuscious said:

Was this not the medication that Donald Trump was promoting against Corona?
He said that he was drinking it himself if I remind correct ....

nah he wanted that up his kyber pass. (wish they had done it to him).

23 hours ago, trainman34014 said:

And don't drink Bleach.  Oh wait; i forgot, they don't sell it anymore because they used to Murder each other with it and let the Kids drink it !

Hey , WC class.  They don't sell bleach in Boots anymore.  It runs out through the lace holes !

I'll get me coat.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Harveyg said:

If I remember correctly, he received early treatment for Covid in the form of hydrochloroquine and recovered easily.

Coronavirus: Outcry after Trump suggests injecting disinfectant as treatment (Google)

Edited by Confuscious
Removed external link

On 2/9/2022 at 2:25 PM, Confuscious said:

And never drink battery liquid.

Despite higher cost than local farm Lao Khao I drink top quality sealed branded brake fluid., my neighbors think its Hi-So racy but I can stop whenever I want.????

• Haha 1