Thailand’s Department of Health advises couples to conduct a Covid-19 test before “celebrating” Valentine’s Day

snoop1130

Don't them mean "use a condom" ? Test is only useful afterwards, isn't it ?

Ohhh Sorry ...they are talking about Covid....Of course, prior to celebrate these couples to be have never been in "close" contact

I am so confused...not withstanding the fact that one can test negative  although already contaminated/infected (sorry I don't know the correct term)

It seems the will keep records of condom sales, which will appear on your Mor Phrom, and you will be given one week to take a PCR test at the nearest Hospital.

That's what the Chinese are doing, but for Aspirin, Tylenol, etc..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I truly wish these guys would learn about the world, do their jobs and implement policies that improve things.  Instead they ignorantly show their power by taking away our personal responsibilities.  I can assure you that few couples will take this test.  I really can not believe a statement that is so stupid comes out of any government office.  They truly have no clue.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Thailand’s Department of Health today, February 9th, advised any couples to conduct Covid-19 ATK (rapid antigen) tests before “celebrating” the season of love on Valentine’s Day.

Absolutely, wouldn't be good swapping infected fluids would it.

According to Dr. Suwanchai, couples are highly recommended to do an ATK test and prove to each other that they have negative results before meeting up and celebrating the day. Suwanchai also added that if couples are getting intimate, condoms should also be used.

Will they have free handouts either end of Walking street or any other dubious Soi?

Thailand’s Department of Health today, February 9th, advised any couples to conduct Covid-19 ATK (rapid antigen) tests before “celebrating” the season of love on Valentine’s Day.

Out with the old: flowers & chocolates
In with the new: Covid test.

Who said the government is out of touch?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA --- This takes the cake, even the valentines cake for most dumb article in, well not so many days, as each day somebody up in high places there tries to do each other out with some statement that could be made to question who actually runs the show there ????

5 hours ago, daveAustin said:

Something must be lost in translation here or the English is messed up. Surely, what they’re getting at is prospective couples be cautious and test first before having it off, while married couples wouldn’t need to do it in that order, would they?

Don't try to insert logic into this!