European Union approves “Thailand Digital Health Pass” for Thai travelers

snoop1130

1 hour ago, Gandtee said:

Will Switzerland be included and maybe he UK?

That will depend on Switzerland and the UK. While Switzerland is part of the 'Schengen Area', and 'associated' to the EEA (European Economic Area), the UK isn't a member of either. My guess is that Switzerland may be included in the near future.

Edited by StayinThailand2much
  • Like 1

I assume it’s good news for people going to Europe. But shouldn’t Thailand be making it easier for people to come here? I tried to register in test and go because I am going to Europe in May and need to return, but the drop down schedule only goes up to end March! So I can’t register for another couple of months.

So if I have 2 X MZ in Australia, registered there. How do I get this on the Thai system?

I did have my Pizza booster here, but that can't be listed in Australia unless I return there.

I read that getting Swiss certificate was easy for my Registered shots in Aussie, but the booster not.

1 hour ago, RobinV said:

So if I have 2 X MZ in Australia, registered there. How do I get this on the Thai system?

I did have my Pizza booster here, but that can't be listed in Australia unless I return there.

I read that getting Swiss certificate was easy for my Registered shots in Aussie, but the booster not.

Which Pizza booster did you have, Pepperoni or Margarita ?

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Whale said:

Dont get me wrong its good news but which countries can we enter though on a non EU passport? 

Any E.U.country.... if following as  all the other  3th country rules ......just read and follow them and you shall be O.K.

Edited by david555

1 hour ago, arick said:

Old news again. Regurgitated! Already had the digital pass for over two months. 

Screenshot_20220211_075608.jpg

How did you get this? I just tried to scan the QR Code from the Mor Prom App with the EU Green Pass App but the code was not recognised.

16 hours ago, Whale said:

Dont get me wrong its good news but which countries can we enter though on a non EU passport? 

Cant we use the International Covid Pass which is all in English and it's issued by Thai ministry of health

• Like 1

15 hours ago, StayinThailand2much said:

That will depend on Switzerland and the UK. While Switzerland is part of the 'Schengen Area', and 'associated' to the EEA (European Economic Area), the UK isn't a member of either. My guess is that Switzerland may be included in the near future.

Cant we use the International Covid Pass which is all in English and it's issued by Thai ministry of health

3 minutes ago, Tookta said:

Yes but even being vaccinated does not get you into a European country, there are still restrictions on 3rd country nationals entering and some even barred at moment. 

All this just means EU recognise MOPH certificate, it does not give right to enter. though were other restrictions are in place at national level.

Edited by Whale

20 minutes ago, Tookta said:

Probably. Google, or the official Swiss government websites are your friends.

Or just book a flight. At check-in you'll know...

I'm actually in the same boat, pondering whether I can use the Thailand Covid Pass later this year. For flying to Australia: probably, for Malaysia/Indonesia: quite likely, for NZ: who knows? (None of these countries will even let their representatives answer written enquiries, as they are, with the exception of parts of Indonesia, still closed for the average traveller. So, while I want to travel in September, for that reason alone, I cannot book anything now.)

Edited by StayinThailand2much