My unusual relationship and girlfriend

sniper

3 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

This could be a Mills & Boon best seller as it had me in suspense NOT.

Good for you.

Uh ha see my comments further below.

Uh ha.

Uh ha.

Uh ha.

If you know anything about Thai culture, Bangkokians loath the poor Issan people, sounds more like one of the many Thai soapy that would be a dream come true for her.

You mean your gullible.

Uh ha.

Sure, sure, sure.

And your ok with this, Jesus, if I ever saw a red flag, this is it. Probably why she is still single as well.

The start to a healthy relationship for you then, r u fkn serious ?

You obviously have no idea what you are getting into, wait till you want to go out, or even look at another woman, game over.

Sounds like you have a very low self esteem.

I can't wait to hear about the other side of her, but not before I vomit. Ah the the darker side which you have already failed to see, you really have no idea what you are getting into, this black widow has really wrapped you up in her web, just wait for the sting when she has got what she wants from you mate.

Wow, all of a sudden you have become an expert on women, especially Thai women. All women want security, it's a trade off, just for the record, my wife of 15 years loves me like a crazy teenager and guess what, doesn't break my balls, yeh, guess your right, she's only in it for the money, but hey, the world is just one big stage isn't it and personally if she is acting, which I doubt, I love it, no brain damage, no insecurities and great sex, what more could a bloke want from a women, ah, cooking skills which she has too ????

I suppose if I can meet a women in a bar and then be really happily married to her, then there is hope for you, but I doubt it, because I would have ditched yours as soon as I saw all of the red flags.

Please do send us out the wedding invites, on second thoughts don't, but will I say I wish you well, of course that would be the least I could say, but I won't, I will give you my non nonsense (your words) approach, move on as quick as you can, it's just another woman with baggage, you have to sift through them all till you find the right one, in other words you have nothing in common with her and as she is the stronger of the two, you are going to end up as burn toast. 

Absolutely brilliant analysis, coupled with great humour!!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sipi said:

What happened?

I only made it to the third line before vomiting into my own mouth.

In an ideal world I would update you to say an ant bit him on the doodle during the nightmare and he woke up.

Unfortunately that is not the case and he went on to write a Mills & Boon fiction novel.

• Like 1

For the doubters, yes I have visited her at work, I have also visited the Chinese in-laws with her because her son lives with them, they are not very wealthy Chinese. She met her past husband in university in Bangkok, people who think that issan people can’t mix with middle class Bangkok people don’t understand Thai society, it’s too simplistic a view because even in issan there are very modern and urban people along with very uneducated and obviously very poor rural people.

I don’t have a problem if a woman has children already, regarding her age, I am 49 so I don’t want to date anyone younger than maybe 35, actually I would feel that a relationship is more genuine if the age difference is not too large. There are a lot of very attractive 40 year old girls in Thailand. I traveled twice under the test and go system November and January.
paragraphs are not my strong point, I agree. I used to live in Bangkok 20 years ago and I learned Thai back then. I have been separated for 6 years so I’m not fresh out of a relationship and insecure and vulnerable, actually I have been quiet happy alone and single.

We post our experiences to solicit other peoples opinions and views because we don’t always see everything clearly ourselves, thanks for the comments above everyone except the twit with the inevitable rude comment.

I was trying to show how we can suddenly find ourselves in a new situation that we didn’t expect to happen, I never believed in connecting with anyone over the internet, and I still think that it’s an unusual thing to happen.

5 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

That's true, but by 45 they are no longer attractive.

Good fun for a few weeks though.

OMG.My lady is 45..beatiful and sexy.Genuine lady who have her own mind not like the young ones.

She dress beatiful everyday and i can tell you that she knows what shes doing.Not like the young ladies who dont know if they cum or pee on themselfes.Anyway i like mature ladies.More calm and reflected.The mature ladies is the best as long as their not golddiggers.My lady have her own business and land and houses in the city and in the village.Do i support her.Yes of course i do.But never ever BS stories about sick buffalo or grandparents die 4-5 times or motorcycle accidents.

"After a casual hello on a dating site"......who's on a dating site to toss out casual hello's?

Hardest lesson learned of my life:

We're not meant to be with everyone we love.

Most of the women I loved turned into disasters. I'm going to put my successful picking rate at 25%.

You?

• Like 2

Guest Isaanlife
16 hours ago, sniper said:

For the doubters, yes I have visited her at work, I have also visited the Chinese in-laws with her because her son lives with them, they are not very wealthy Chinese. She met her past husband in university in Bangkok, people who think that issan people can’t mix with middle class Bangkok people don’t understand Thai society, it’s too simplistic a view because even in issan there are very modern and urban people along with very uneducated and obviously very poor rural people.

I don’t have a problem if a woman has children already, regarding her age, I am 49 so I don’t want to date anyone younger than maybe 35, actually I would feel that a relationship is more genuine if the age difference is not too large. There are a lot of very attractive 40 year old girls in Thailand. I traveled twice under the test and go system November and January.
paragraphs are not my strong point, I agree. I used to live in Bangkok 20 years ago and I learned Thai back then. I have been separated for 6 years so I’m not fresh out of a relationship and insecure and vulnerable, actually I have been quiet happy alone and single.

We post our experiences to solicit other peoples opinions and views because we don’t always see everything clearly ourselves, thanks for the comments above everyone except the twit with the inevitable rude comment.

I was trying to show how we can suddenly find ourselves in a new situation that we didn’t expect to happen, I never believed in connecting with anyone over the internet, and I still think that it’s an unusual thing to happen.

First, do your best, despite 1000 others warning you, to talk yourself into it even more. Come up with an answer to everyone that tells you different.

After all, who are they to know you? Right? Coming up with all these answers helps you feel good about yourself.

You, yes you are unique and although you are already getting divorced at 49, it will never happen to you in Thailand. Never. According to no one but you.

You know? As far as other people's opinions? If 1000 people told me not to jump off the bridge, I would probably listen. I would not make up 1000 reasons why I wouldn't be killed.

You are too far gone to listen to common sense.

Something  tells me when you 2 are together 24/7, the rose color will come off the glasses very quickly and you will understand what everyone was trying to tell you.

Seeing some one 18 days is not holy matrimony to death due is part. It is not even knowing each other.

You have to admit, you have NO idea over the long term, what living with her will be like.

I hope she doesn't grab the ginzu knife the first time you leave your dirty drawers laying around?

1 minute ago, Isaanlife said:

First, do your best, despite 1000 others warning you, to talk yourself into it even more. Come up with an answer to everyone that tells you different.

After all, who are they to know you? Right? Coming up with all these answers helps you feel good about yourself.

You, yes you are unique and although you are already getting divorced at 49, it will never happen to you in Thailand. Never. According to no one but you.

You know? As far as other people's opinions? If 1000 people told me not to jump off the bridge, I would probably listen. I would not make up 1000 reasons why I wouldn't be killed.

You are too far gone to listen to common sense.

Something  tells me when you 2 are together 24/7, the rose color will come off the glasses very quickly and you will understand what everyone was trying to tell you.

Seeing some one 18 days is not holy matrimony to death due is part. It is not even knowing each other.

You have to admit, you have NO idea over the long term, what living with her will be like.

I hope she doesn't grab the ginzu knife the first time you leave your dirty drawers laying around?

This tread have made me think about the new one for today, Do positive thinking helps? 

Njaaa, ???? maybe? Or not?

No way I would tolerate a woman who would not talk to me for days. My GF may sulk for an hour after we have had one of our very infrequent arguments, then it's resolved by discussion so we each know where the other is coming from.

Drinking alone is a small red flag. If she has no women friends, that's a huge one. Just like there are men who give other men the warm sweet urge to hit them solidly in the mouth, there are women that other women avoid as if the woman had leprosy.

Assuming it's not a troll OP, if you do not grow a pair and fast, she will walk all over you.

• Like 1

Im not an expert but this is what i did after 20 years of holidays in LOS and being free i met someone who i thought could be the one.

So i moved to LOS and lived with her 24/7 for 1 year if you can stand that then you are probably on to a good thing.

She has now lived with me in UK for 12 years and its great. Simples.

On 2/12/2022 at 5:00 AM, LaosLover said:

"After a casual hello on a dating site"......who's on a dating site to toss out casual hello's?

Hardest lesson learned of my life:

We're not meant to be with everyone we love.

Most of the women I loved turned into disasters. I'm going to put my successful picking rate at 25%.

You?

You were a success then. My success rate was 0%.

2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Everyone's success rate is 0%, unless they're lucky enough that one dies before the inevitable failure.

If my first partner ( the one sent from Hades to ruin me ) had died in our 4th year of relationship I'd now own a house worth 1.5 million $, and a classic muscle car. Do I wish she had............................................?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

If my first partner ( the one sent from Hades to ruin me ) had died in our 4th year of relationship I'd now own a house worth 1.5 million $, and a classic muscle car. Do I wish she had............................................?

If my Brit wife had died, I'd probably be a millionaire living in the UK (but alone and cold).

To be fair, my life is probably better with less in Thailand (with a new family).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

If my Brit wife had died, I'd probably be a millionaire living in the UK (but alone and cold).

To be fair, my life is probably better with less in Thailand (with a new family).

Nah. If you were a millionaire you'd have to beat them off with a stick. Of course none of them would be gold diggers- just women looking for a man to luuuuurve.