Phone Scam????

overherebc

7 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

Many people must fall for these blatant scams.

my preferred one still the one from the Rich Prince of Nigeria or any African country and the need to clear his  millions  555

Edited by Mavideol
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, ezzra said:

I'm getting all those calls from hot babes want to be my friend pictures and all, what do you think should i send them some money?...☺️

Not sure about sending money but maybe should ‘ clean’ your PC. Could be there was a bit of extra code in them there pics.

Edited by PFMills

2 hours ago, ChipButty said:

I've been getting dodgy calls for a week +44 which is the UK maybe 4 calls a day about online credit they were Thai's bye the way

I've been getting +44 calls for about a year, every month  2 or 3. I don't even answer them. I remember a joke some years ago me getting back in the office and my secretary telling my a lady named Elisabeth in England called for you, you have to call her back, this is the number.

So I dialed the number : Buckingham Palace was the answer !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, overherebc said:

Just had a call from a number starting +997 saying I had an outstanding driving fine to pay. I just hung up on it.

Checked +997 code and it is noted as unassigned.

Scam or what?

Of course it's a scam.  But just for kicks, you should have asked when/where this driving infraction occurred, what car, tag number, etc.  Would be curious to know what sort of details the caller had on you....if anything. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Berkshire said:

Of course it's a scam.  But just for kicks, you should have asked when/where this driving infraction occurred, what car, tag number, etc.  Would be curious to know what sort of details the caller had on you....if anything. 

????????

Maybe next time.

1 hour ago, Albert Zweistein said:

I've been getting +44 calls for about a year, every month  2 or 3. I don't even answer them. I remember a joke some years ago me getting back in the office and my secretary telling my a lady named Elisabeth in England called for you, you have to call her back, this is the number.

So I dialed the number : Buckingham Palace was the answer !

"You had a call from Mr Lyon, ohno. Can you call him back, he needs to speak to you urgently!".

Apparently London Zoo get a lot of calls in early April ...

yesterday I had to block 4 different numbers inside 1 hour, they were from the UK and one was just full of zero's with a few numbers at the end but didnt show up any country, has been happening since the weekend so there is something going on

5 minutes ago, seajae said:

yesterday I had to block 4 different numbers inside 1 hour, they were from the UK and one was just full of zero's with a few numbers at the end but didnt show up any country, has been happening since the weekend so there is something going on

Thats what was happening to me all +44 numbers, It was Thai's doing online credit scams, I answered one I didn't speak Thai to them, thats it they have stopped.

On 2/15/2022 at 1:36 PM, ezzra said:

I'm getting all those calls from hot babes want to be my friend pictures and all, what do you think should i send them some money?...☺️

Just send a picture of yourself back.

• Haha 1

In my country, they make phone calls to you. They introduce themselves as bank workers, they also somehow know what is your bankaccount and also know to mention many personal things from you. Then they try to let you move money as there are problems.

It seems a very good organized way to do so, as many people take the bite.

How they know lots of your personal stuff? They dont know. Even educated people fall for it.

So dont pay attention when they call and say they are employees and bla bla bla, HANG UP.