a long night

jvs

Move into a high floor condo that is over priced and relatively new, nobody else will move into it. Jokes aside, even there is truth in it, all we can do is move elsewhere right.

I am about to move out of a house in BKK where I thought to have found the perfect quiet spot, as the neighbors all really are, doctors and stuff, but the past 6 months I have been kept awake daily until around 4AM at least by dogs barking endlessly, they weren't there in the first 6 months so I am clueless to how they even got here. Just sucks, I used to have some plans on renovating condo's and buying them but even threw those plans out of the door. You never know which ass moves into it next door a year later.

Edited by ChaiyaTH
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Guest Isaanlife

You think a person living in Thailand would expect these kinds of things to happen.

If not, read the 1000's of other stories on the same topic of noise.

5 hours ago, ChaiyaTH said:

Move into a high floor condo that is over priced and relatively new, nobody else will move into it. Jokes aside, even there is truth in it, all we can do is move elsewhere right. [I added emphasis]

I am about to move out of a house in BKK where I thought to have found the perfect quiet spot, as the neighbors all really are, doctors and stuff, but the past 6 months I have been kept awake daily until around 4AM at least by dogs barking endlessly, they weren't there in the first 6 months so I am clueless to how they even got here. Just sucks, I used to have some plans on renovating condo's and buying them but even threw those plans out of the door. You never know which ass moves into it next door a year later.

Exactly what I did. The loudest noise I hear now is the waves gently lapping at the beach and an occasional banana boat upset.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Buy a sickle, claim mental illness ................ that'll teach them!

Being Thailand, you can probably buy a sickle at 2 am. Failing that, a giant plastic <deleted> from lower Sukhumvit might be available as an alternative to be brandished (Borat-style).

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, bunnydrops said:

If its a one off holiday or wedding, let it go. If not buy a large speaker and play Tiny Tim"s "Tiptoe though the Tulips" loudly the whole following morning.

Or BABY SHARK DO DO DO DO DO DO DO DO DO DO

I am able to sleep in horrific situations like that.

I put virgin coconut oil in my ears, then push the oil as far as it can go in my ears with a Scott tissue.

Push the tissue in your ears, until it is stuck inside, and you will see the decibel level diminish.

Then this might also decrease the level of frustration, since you have done something about it.

Sleep well.

Works for me...

• Thanks 1