Assault on Kiev: Russian helicopters swoop above Ukraine's capital

Chris.B

23 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Who invaded Ukraine?

Who is targeting civilians?

Who is risking nuclear meltdowns?

No good and bad you say?

I think your POV is no good.

Exactly my proof why humans continue being the players for the goverments, not willing to see the game. 

Look at the latest youtube I posted from Chicago university by John Mersheimer he describe it very clear and well, but I find it hard to put blaim on the west, at the same time I know the chain of reactions, so it is quite predictable what we se happening right now. I find the headline of the video a bit off.

Sometimes we loose total  picture of whats really going on, since there is so much emotions and also personal on different levels. We know Hitler was bad or rather cynical and evil, but we also know how he could rise up from being jailed and convicted after attempting a coup, because of the time being.  

I aggree with you on every point except the action and the tools used against Putin. And I feel for every woman, child and elderly who is is being used in this war as any men and soldier who have to take part of this horrible conflict made by world politicians. Yes I know the major blaim is on Putin only, but you cant loose the whole picture, since there is as said before, to many players involved in this game, and not only a Ukraine against Putin war only. 

World politics is like a game of chess, only difference is the amount  of players at the same time on the same board

I realize I do not voice the popular vote in this discussions. So better just leave it to you guys.

Have a good day

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, tgw said:

no, it was not "people like Patton" who caused Russians to "distrust" the West.

Stalin was the prime reason. Russians are for the most part, sheep. They follow their leader.

Patton recognized Stalin for what he was.

Stalin was so bad that he was probably offed by his own people.

Fair call but Paton's rhetoric got him the sack didn't it. 

Just now, Victornoir said:

I saw this edifying testimony live on a French news channel.

We must correct the figure of 14,000 victims, not only civilians but also Ukrainian soldiers and separatist fighters since 2014 until the eve of the Russian intervention.

It shows at least a partial sharing of responsibilities and invites us to review the opinion massively favorable to Zelinsky, the holy man victim of the "war criminal Putin".

Its a pity its been edited aside from making false claims and then uploaded via an anonymous user with just 13 subscribers

13 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Exactly my proof why humans continue being the players for the goverments, not willing to see the game. 

Look at the latest youtube I posted from Chicago university by John Mersheimer he describe it very clear and well, but I find it hard to put blaim on the west, at the same time I know the chain of reactions, so it is quite predictable what we se happening right now. I find the headline of the video a bit off.

Sometimes we loose total  picture of whats really going on, since there is so much emotions and also personal on different levels. We know Hitler was bad or rather cynical and evil, but we also know how he could rise up from being jailed and convicted after attempting a coup, because of the time being.  

I aggree with you on every point except the action and the tools used against Putin. And I feel for every woman, child and elderly who is is being used in this war as any men and soldier who have to take part of this horrible conflict made by world politicians. Yes I know the major blaim is on Putin only, but you cant loose the whole picture, since there is as said before, to many players involved in this game, and not only a Ukraine against Putin war only. 

World politics is like a game of chess, only difference is the amount  of players at the same time on the same board

I realize I do not voice the popular vote in this discussions. So better just leave it to you guys.

Have a good day

I watched that long ago.

You guys think you're special because you watch "intellectual" sympathetic to Putin videos.

Check the views. You're not special.

His theory is now blown.

He has said for years Putin wouldn't actually invade Ukraine and if he did that would be totally insane.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

B.S. emotional garbage with no proof of her wild accusations that this is going on now.

Well I hope we will see if your judgement is correct when her filming is released in France. 

I would say further if it's true it will 30 years before the true is released.

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I watched that long ago.

You guys think you're special because you watch "intellectual" sympathetic to Putin videos.

His theory is now blown.

He has said for years Putin wouldn't actually invade Ukraine and if he did that would be totally insane.

Correct and there's going to be eventually I hope that many of the Russian population will bring an end to this situation.

I cannot see any other way. 

1 minute ago, Kwasaki said:

Well I hope we will see if your judgement is correct when her filming is released in France. 

Judgement? wild accusations without proof, that's a fact.

To provide proof she will need a lot more than a few scenes of the shelling of civilians, she needs explicit proof of where those shells came from and fired by who.

As for your judgement that if it is true it will not be released for another 30 years, that's a convenient get out clause for you.....lol

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

Correct and there's going to be eventually I hope that many of the Russian population will bring an end to this situation.

I cannot see any other way. 

I don't see how they can. He will just murder the opposition.

14 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

Do you believe it. 

... good enough for me, thanks for asking.

So far looking like Xi-uncle playing along nicely albeit quietly with int'l sanctions, maybe watching how the current war monger is faring got him thinking as well ...

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I watched that long ago.

His theory is now blown.

Cowardly trying  to silence someone in a debate, is to give others you dissagree with, meanings they do not have! 

As said, playing chess with live players, and the outcome is unknown. Dont need to be Intellectual to understand that. 

I have to respect your view, but it will still do not change the world, or the sacrifices those in front line have to do, neither is my voice of importance, and for sure not a popular one. 

What could have been done before to avoid whats going on now? What move failed? Trump claim this would not have happened  if he was president, and almost 35% of Americans believe that! However I do not think that would have changed anything, just made it easier for Putin to reach his goals, just like he gave Israel Jerusalem. 

Im afraid it will be the war we hoped we would never see! If Norway get involved, I know I will feel the responsibility to go home if there is in any way I can help, or there is any use for me even I do not believe in the war, neither do I like to be used as an player,  ut what else can we do? 

Edited by Hummin
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Hummin said:

Cowardly trying  to silence someone a debate, is to give others you dissagree with, meanings they do not have! 

As said, playing chess with live players, and the outcome is unknown. Dont need to be Intellectual to understand that. 

I have to respect your view, but it will still not change the world, or the sacrifices those on front line have to do, neither my voice is of importance, and for sure not a popular one. 

What could have been done before to avoid whats going on now? What move failed? Trump claim this would not have happened  if he was president, and almost 35% of Americans believe that! However I do not think that would have changed anything, just made it easier for Putin to reach his goals, just like he gave Israel Jerusalem. 

Im afraid it will be the war we hoped we would never see! If Norway get involved, I know I will feel the responsibility to go home if there is any way I can help, or any use for me even I do not believe in the war, neither like to be used as an player. 

I think that war has already started.

4 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

It might seem insignificant, but then for ordinary middle class Russians the withdrawal of the freedom to holiday abroad will impact their view of Putin’s actions.

That balo post did not say really imply your take but in any case I don't think the Ukrainians care much how many Russians can go on holiday right now, so yes, it is insignificant to them at least.

26 minutes ago, rudi49jr said:

Problem is there’s probably a long line of rats waiting to replace this rat. The oligarchy controls the country, and they will not let go of power very easily. Putin is their man now, but when the time comes, another ‘Putin’ will take his place. Unless the Russians finally rise up and take the power away from the oligarchy. 

Rat poison?  

1 hour ago, Virt said:

Interesting article.

Russians air force has been shockingly ineffective so far.

Thankfully...

Maybe they are not as well trained as we thought they were?

Let's hope so.

https://rusi.org/explore-our-research/publications/rusi-defence-systems/russian-air-force-actually-incapable-complex-air-operations

In all probability not many have shot back at them before same on the ground and their losses will rise like they have never recently see before as every door window hedge and bombed out building hides someone who wants to kill you without mercy as the rise of the hand held killing machine renders the mass killing machines just big coffins ????

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

A bluff? I think rather the people made a choice to remove themselves from very toxic leadership and the tired yoke of communism. 

It is referred to as independence and democracy. Something Putin has no respect for. 

He doesn't seem to be around anymore but it was a particularly odious claim considering the depth of anti Russian sentiment in the Ukraine.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor

2 hours ago, Kwasaki said:
3 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

B.S. emotional garbage with no proof of her wild accusations that this is going on now.

Some people are so anti-Putin that they will never accept that there are two sides to every story/war.

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, JetsetBkk said:

Some people are so anti-Putin that they will never accept that there are two sides to every story/war.

It is legitimt to be anti Putin, and at the same time be able to see two sides of a war! 

You for instance seems to be anti Fauci, that cind of fanatism that have been sponsored by putins propaganda war machine to divide people in the west! But you havent realized that yet? Have you? 

Edited by Hummin
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

19 minutes ago, JetsetBkk said:

Fortunately most people don't rely on unsubstantiated wild claims that have no baring on reality and spewed out with zero evidence from an edited video

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Hummin said:

It is legitimt to be anti Putin, and at the same time be able to see two sides of a war! 

You for instance seems to be anti Fauci, that cind of fanatism that have been sponsored by putins propaganda war machine to divide people in the west! But you havent realized that yet? Have you? 

What other side of the war could possibly justify Russia's invasion of Ukraine?