Assault on Kiev: Russian helicopters swoop above Ukraine's capital

Chris.B

5 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Being provided to Ukraine by the UK, Starstreak missiles are seriously nasty & small anti-aircraft missile w/three dart warheads. Being laser beam riding, Russian flares are useless to decoy them. They are much faster than a Stinger & all the operator has to do is keep the crosshair on the aircraft.

FNaOGoRXwAURhRs.jpg.2546bf32e2c805eacd09b59ea5a79be4.jpg

Meanwhile Lada halts production of its cars due to sanctions and parts shortages......????

Oh no, what no more parts for the ever reliable Lada

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

Russia can be trusted with nothing, this is a fight for freedom and humanity or tyranny, take your choice

"this is a fight for freedom and humanity or tyranny, take your choice"

You are completely right. This is a battle between good and evil. We know that Good always triumphs over Evil. So who won is the one who is good. That's why so many people are just waiting this battle to be finished - this will be the most convenient moment to choose the side of Good in this conflict.

Lavrov now spewing lies on air:  "We did not attack Ukraine"

now also playing the nonsense narrative of US funding the research of biological weapons in Ukrainian labs.

Troll in chief.

they even bear strong physical resemblance

img_0580.jpg.53dd22445772fd82450bb75020718f2b.jpg

Edited by tgw
  • Like 2

53 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

I note Kawaski, that you find the comments of the refugees in Syria cornered near the Turkish border amusing, the destruction of Syria civilians backed by Russia, the exploitation of Mali and several other countries in Africa for precious metals mostly gold, with it being enforced by Russian fighters, how can you be so flippant about the role of Russia in Africa and Syria? Is it because they are not white christians?

Why because the same has been done by western countries in the past but that's OK OK when it come to western media. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

Why because the same has been done by western countries in the past but that's OK OK when it come to western media. 

Shouldn't be necessary to tell the panel on this board, that if no invasion of Irak had happened, no Isis, no big war in Irak or Libya. Nobody have been crying about innocent civilians have been killed in Irak, Libyaa or Syria to mention a few, and what about the curds? Fighting for the allies, and what deleted happened? Left them behind, same as many have also been left behind in Afghanistan who helped the allies for years and saved many allies life's Shame shame shame! But, nobody care, and nobody understand that the cowardly and unsuccessfully withdrawal from Afghanistan, maybe was to last drop in favor of Putin's plan we see evolving now.

Just Google USA wars since 2. WW, how many they had their hands in indirectly and directly involved.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Hummin said:

Shouldn't be necessary to tell the panel on this board, that if no invasion of Irak had happened, no Isis, no big war in Irak or Libya. Nobody have been crying about innocent civilians have been killed in Irak, Libyaa or Syria to mention a few, and what about the curds? Fighting for the allies, and what deleted happened? Left them behind, same as many have also been left behind in Afghanistan who helped the allies for years and saved many allies life's Shame shame shame! But, nobody care, and nobody understand that the cowardly and unsuccessfully withdrawal from Afghanistan, maybe was to last drop in favor of Putin's plan we see evolving now.

Just Google USA wars since 2. WW, how many they had their hands in indirectly and directly involved.

Full on whataboutary.

Let’s stop imagining what others opinions were at the time of past wars and get back to the illegal invasion of a sovereign nation under discussion.

The opinions of those taking part in this discussion are both on topic and a matter of easily accessed record.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

Full on whataboutary.

Let’s stop imagining what others opinions were at the time of past wars and get back to the illegal invasion of a sovereign nation under discussion.

The opinions of those taking part in this discussion are both on topic and a matter of easily accessed record.

Surprises me you think that is whataboutary, and at the same time do not understand Russians support Putin and believe he is doing the right thing for his country!

I remember the American protesters in USA being beaten up by their own police, arrested and even shot at with rubber bullets.

All they got served through tv was happy  Shias while the Sunnis hiding!

Later we saw the extreme Sunnis rising true Isis.

Chain of reaction and you can not deny it have led to the point we are today. You can single out this war as one incident, but do you really believe it yourself?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

18 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Surprises me you think that is whataboutary, and at the same time do not understand Russians support Putin and believe he is doing the right thing for his country!

I remember the American protesters in USA being beaten up by their own police, arrested and even shot at with rubber bullets.

All they got served through tv was happy  Shias while the Sunnis hiding!

Later we saw the extreme Sunnis rising true Isis.

Chain of reaction and you can not deny it have led to the point we are today. You can single out this war as one incident, but do you really believe it yourself?

Like I said earlier, whataboutary.

Refer the Opening Post for a clue to what the topic of discussion actually is.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Like I said earlier, whataboutary.

Refer the Opening Post for a clue to what the topic of discussion actually is.

Somebody refer to Russia's interven in the other crisis created by the west, and if not Russia helped out in Syria, we would have been fighting Isis much longer than necessary. 

Sometimes we need to open our mind a bit more, and understand our leaders have been doing war crimes on behalf of us, but when the Shepard leading the blind to waterholes, then you know the outcome! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Somebody refer to Russia's interven in the other crisis created by the west, and if not Russia helped out in Syria, we would have been fighting Isis much longer than necessary. 

Sometimes we need to open our mind a bit more, and understand our leaders have been doing war crimes on behalf of us, but when the Shepard leading the blind to waterholes, then you know the outcome! 

Again, please get back on topic.

• Sad 1

Just now, Chomper Higgot said:

Again, please get back on topic.

Anyway, I could care less what you understand or what you want to understand, nothing going to change because of what I think or you think! 

It will continue as it always have done, no matter what people think or do! It is out of our reach anyway! 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Anyway, I could care less what you understand or what you want to understand, nothing going to change because of what I think or you think! 

It will continue as it always have done, no matter what people think or do! It is out of our reach anyway! 

Yes, "couldn't care less" seems to be your thing. Hope you don't get hit by the bus and the only people present are your type of people.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Hummin said:

Many countries has been involved directly or indirectly at various conflicts or wars.

Take your own country as example.

In 2008 Norway were the 4th largest exporter in the world of military equipment according to UN data base.

https://www.ssb.no/en/utenriksokonomi/artikler-og-publikasjoner/norwegian-weapons-exports-nearly-doubled-since-2005

Even tiny little Denmark where i live exported equipment used in war.

Not many of us can say we live in a country that has not been involved in the various conflicts/wars across the globe.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

What special mission. Its an illegal invasion. You are neutral? Not so sure and you provide no link to back up your claim

If there is no link provided then you have the opportunity to check the statement your self .

Tired of reading the same rhetoric from Asia Now members 

29 minutes ago, Phoenix Rising said:

Yes, "couldn't care less" seems to be your thing. Hope you don't get hit by the bus and the only people present are your type of people.

Ignorance at its best is what it is! And thank you for the best wishes! 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, farmerjo said:

Here we go again,it's not where it came from but is there truth in the embassy taking it down.

Read my post again slowly..........................and yes when you copy and paste from a website then you need to provide a link even to an Indian website, you know, the country which relies on Russia for nearly all its military equipment

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, coolcarer said:

This may interest you

The FSB is recruiting a new form of online trolls: young people whose job is to scour comments under social media posts or news items for statements that might be considered "extremist" or "seditious". Starting salary is $500. Creating the world's biggest network of snitches.

https://twitter.com/christogrozev/status/1501701351633559556?s=21

May as well get paid for spreading propoganda

Earlier in the thread you thought i was anti democratic.

Living in Thailand for nearly 20 years it is not the same as my home country or as the US or the EU.

So i would like to know while Kamala Harris is standing in Poland making a speech about how united every is while the country next door is getting flattenedwhich democracy does that belong to. 

• Confused 2

15 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Read my post again slowly..........................and yes when you copy and paste from a website then you need to provide a link even to an Indian website, you know, the country which relies on Russia for nearly all its military equipment

Nearly all is a stab in the dark 

Two thirds of Indian military hardware is supplied by Russia 

• Confused 1