where to report ATK test result?

They say upload the results to MorChana app but there's no where on the app, if it works, to upload from what Im hearing and when I look at it on my phone now. I had the same problem myself in Dec when the regs were the same with an ATK. The app worked for me for the PCR at the hotel but no option to upload the ATK. I took a pic on my phone and didnt do anyting else

. Never heard from anyone about not reporting it. I think they expect that if you have a positive you'll call in and report it but thats just a guess 

• Like 1

? Did I miss something.

I am bit confused.

You entered via Thailand pass.

Doesn't that include having paid for an RT-PCR test on arrival?

And normally you get the result via smartphone (both negative or positive) within a few hours or overnight.

Only with the negative result you would be allowed to leave the SHA hotel.

Or have you indeed got an ATK test and have seen the negative result on the test kit?

Edited by KhunBENQ

17 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

He apparently has already gotten RT-PCR test done on the first day.

He is asking about the ATK test he needs to do on the 5th or 6th day.

Ok, misunderstood "got free ATK test at airport".

Got not performed.

Many people are iunable to get Mor Chana app to work. All I ever got was ":system error" (and a drianed battery).

Suggest you send result to your T&G hotel and ask theior help to upload it

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Day 8 now and still no notification on the APP...Still orange and it has been in Bluetooth mode and on since I returned and scanned in my TP QRcode......cluster as usual.

If you're on day 8 then you arrived before 1 March new ATK rules, so you must have had a 5th day hotel and PCR booked rather than requiring a 5th day ATK?

Edited by aussiexpat

1 hour ago, Sheryl said:

Many people are iunable to get Mor Chana app to work. All I ever got was ":system error" (and a drianed battery).

Suggest you send result to your T&G hotel and ask theior help to upload it

I did send them the results, they said they can not assist in uploading anything as the app is supposed to send a notification when the time comes to upload.  They said if it does not come then to not worry and just hold onto the test kit and all the paperwork from the Test N Go and the first PCR test they did at the hotel on the 27th.

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, aussiexpat said:

If you're on day 8 then you arrived before 1 March new ATK rules, so you must have had a 5th day hotel and PCR booked rather than requiring a 5th day ATK?

No 5th day PCR test nor a 5th day hotel requirement as I arrived on the first Test N Go scheme from December.  The hotel told me to go buy an ATK test kit and do it at home.  The hospital told me the same as I was not required to do a PCR test for day 5 anymore.

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Like 1

Landed on BKK last Saturday.

Negative on hotel/hospital PCR and checked out yesterday.

While checking out, I asked why my status in Mor Chana app was Yellow rick status since I'm negative on PCR Test.

On the spot, the staff updated the system and my Mor Chana app changed to Green risk status.

He also told me will receive notification on 4th or 5th day from Mor Chana app for me to upload self ATK Test result.

Seems the hotel of your 1st day stay can help to update Mor Chana status.

If I'm not able to upload ATK Test result, I will ask hotel to help on that. ????

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Calvin1976 said:

Landed on BKK last Saturday.

Negative on hotel/hospital PCR and checked out yesterday.

While checking out, I asked why my status in Mor Chana app was Yellow rick status since I'm negative on PCR Test.

On the spot, the staff updated the system and my Mor Chana app changed to Green risk status.

He also told me will receive notification on 4th or 5th day from Mor Chana app for me to upload self ATK Test result.

Seems the hotel of your 1st day stay can help to update Mor Chana status.

If I'm not able to upload ATK Test result, I will ask hotel to help on that. ????

my MOR CHANA app did not work at all. i keep on getting error message.

1st night SHA+ hotel was very unhelpfull.

the QR code for the 2nd PCR refund also does not work, it did get my details but

no email came, and no refund to this day.

and obviously they will not reply my emails and phone calls....

• Like 1

20 hours ago, aussiexpat said:

My 5th day Test was a PCR but should be the same process for the ATK

In the Morchana App, bottom right of screen is a 'notifications' icon. I received a notification on day 5 to provide my test result via a link included in the notification. I took a screen shot of test result and uploaded it to the provided link, no problem. My status then turned from orange to green 

So take a pic of negative result and upload it to the Morchana notification link they provide on day 5

Ahhh mystery solved!

Day 9 now and the App is still Orange and no notifications sent by them requesting a copy of my test.  Instead the stupid app, using the constant on 24/7 Bluetooth keeps draining my phones battery and so I have kept it on my charger.  Glad I have a second phone......

• Haha 1

Just received a pop up notification but not on the App itself. Was told to upload my PCR test to this link.

Media output Thailand asks you to submit your Day-7 COVID RT-PCR test result via this link. According to regulations on visiting Thailand, you are required to submit your Day-7 COVID RT-PCR test result via this link.  . 50. https://report.thaisandbox.in.th/atk?aid

However, I am not on the sandbox scheme as it indicated prior to the message posted above.

How can someone take this seriously when I tried to use the link and it says

image.png.8ab7911ca6a9afadd843d485586d1a6d.png

Such a cluster.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, SCOTT FITZGERSLD said:

my MOR CHANA app did not work at all. i keep on getting error message.

1st night SHA+ hotel was very unhelpfull.

the QR code for the 2nd PCR refund also does not work, it did get my details but

no email came, and no refund to this day.

and obviously they will not reply my emails and phone calls....

Hotel which I stayed still ok in term of staying experience and hotel staffs responding email.

Same, still waiting for my 5th day stay refund.

Hotel did suggest that keep the refund as deposit for next my stay or refund, since no need 5th day PCR. ????

I opted for refund and was told refund will give me when I check out from hotel as hotel kept it as emergency funds during my stay.

End up they can only refund to my bank account which transferred the full payment initially. 

Expenses all under my company, so if they don't refund to me.

I can only submit the total payment receipt for claims. ????

Actually the most stressful part was my 72 hours Pre-departure PCR Test at Singapore.

If it came out positive, all my plan will be messed out.

My PCR test done on 71 hours before flight. ????

21 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

been in Bluetooth mode and on

Sorry if I take you for a fool ???? , but you talking about Bluetooth lead me to ask if you got mobile data on, or wifi connection to the internet? Bluetooth is for linking your phone to nearby devices, your car or headphones for playing music and such.  

Btw, when you get the Morchana pop up notification the link page asks for a lab report number. My PCR test result didn't have one so I just typed in 20 which was my queue number and it accepted it (so type in any number for ATK and ot should accept it)

Screenshot_20220307-113444_Samsung Internet.jpg

14 minutes ago, Odinrex said:

Sorry if I take you for a fool ???? , but you talking about Bluetooth lead me to ask if you got mobile data on, or wifi connection to the internet? Bluetooth is for linking your phone to nearby devices, your car or headphones for playing music and such.  

Morchana uses Bluetooth to supposedly warn you if you go next to someone's phone which has Morchana indicating they are high risk

I turned off bluetooth but left location on as I don't care if they track me

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dan O said:
22 hours ago, aussiexpat said:

My 5th day Test was a PCR but should be the same process for the ATK

In the Morchana App, bottom right of screen is a 'notifications' icon. I received a notification on day 5 to provide my test result via a link included in the notification. I took a screen shot of test result and uploaded it to the provided link, no problem. My status then turned from orange to green 

So take a pic of negative result and upload it to the Morchana notification link they provide on day 5

Ahhh mystery solved!

Today is my ‘Day 5’... No notification !!!

I’ve taken the test and taken a photo of the result. There’s really not much more I could do.

If they [Thailand] can’t get their system functioning, I can’t be bothered to worry about submitting to this ridiculous theatrical farce. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Odinrex said:

MorChana App requires it to be run via bluetooth for contact tracing, take a look at the app before you spout off.

Edited by ThailandRyan

Rode back to The hotel I stayed at for my day 1 and the initial PCR test 30 minutes ago.  The gal running the program for the hotel took my information back and then returned a few minutes later asking me if I was still doing a 14 day quarantine in the hotel as I was unvaccinated per the information in the system.  I had to laugh at this and then explained to her the totality of it, and showed her my initial booking as well as the Thai Pass.  She indicated that whomever had entered my info into the system at the airport had done it incorrectly or mixed it up with someone else's information.  She then re-scanned my QR code from Thai pass, shook her head as she saw it was the original Thai Pass, then took at photo of the ATK test showing my name and date and then re-appeared 5 minutes later after calling her contact at the Department of disease control and having them enter the correct information.  Within seconds my Mor Channa app turned green and I disabled the Bluetooth for contact tracing and also shut it off.  Just returned home.  Now I can see how folks have been screwed over by the program.....they need to just feces can the whole thing in my view.

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Day 8 now and still no notification on the APP...Still orange and it has been in Bluetooth mode and on since I returned and scanned in my TP QRcode......cluster as usual.

Same for me. Bluetooth and Internet on. Day 10 and no notification. Still orange.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, JerseytoBKK said:

Same for me. Bluetooth and Internet on. Day 10 and no notification. Still orange.

I drove back over to the hotel and had them sort it, now I will wait and see how messed up this is for others who have recently returned like yourself....hope you get it sorted.

• Thanks 1